Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler (52366 Views)

Peter Okoye Poses With Bikini Dubai Girls (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Talk2Bella(f): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
persistence and hard work we will all get there Amen
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Freeman59: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
eezeribe:
I wonder why they didn't make it on the recent edition of Forbes list...

Trust me it doesn't matter. If you've made it, you've made it. Forbes is just a list
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by KELECHUKWU89: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
KeLcHeE:
I perceive vanity!
I percieve Jealousy,Greed and Poverty Mentality... No go Make money Dey dia dey Percieve Nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by NLTroubleChild: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only his life was as balanced as that SUV.
Idiot is back from Kirikiri
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by oladipo322(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
KeLcHeE:
I perceive vanity!

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by idreezbaba(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
hehe

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Godsate: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Congratulation bro. God, please do my own.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
nice....
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Sonoyom(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Money is good
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by chubbygal(f): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

show your handiwork . Mr balanced wheel
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by chocodaviva(f): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Wetin make we come do ? But congrats to him .

Ur comment and live animation made my day
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by chocodaviva(f): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
KELECHUKWU89:
I percieve Jealousy,Greed and Poverty Mentality... No go Make money Dey dia dey Percieve Nonsense....
Xhaii savage
Tiri gbosa for u

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by UwaBuPawPaw: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Swag guy peter

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by chocodaviva(f): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Godsate:
Congratulation bro. God, please do my own.
Amen to DAT
I love ur kinda heart
Soon ur success will make noise
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by chocodaviva(f): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Freeman59:

Trust me it doesn't matter. If you've made it, you've made it. Forbes is just a list

EPP me reecho it into der ears fa
It's just a list
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
sukkot:
cheap car

Your papa get am?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by sunnysunny69(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
chocodaviva:

Ur comment and live animation made my day
Thanks
You r welcome, thanks.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Dailyschoolnews: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope yours is as balanced as your life.. (Think hard)
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Rajahbite(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Chai I missed you my gee, welcome back bro.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Goahead(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
tayo4ng:
I wish to be like him wen I grow up
Keep growing up, maybe one day you'll dwarf mount Everest.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So typical of you..Btw,Where av u bin?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by oluwasegun007(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
I think he bought it from wizkid.....because he used it in his baba NLA video... grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by AlanSugar(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
eezeribe:
I wonder why they didn't make it on the recent edition of Forbes list...

Fake lives bro, fake lives. It might not even be his own, maybe na Evans get am. Lolz!
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by donlisa: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
for any guy DAT want to match up with my guy check dis out.. and contact donlisa30@gmail.com if interested...17m..

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by vikstandon(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
fistonati:
God bless me, pls don't let recession bring me down. Let me rise and shine this time and forever

Baba rise and shine that year for school means when you go out for joyification with ur friends, if una joyificate finish, you tell them say u wan piss, you take style waka commot, na so plenty others go still do, is either the last person understand the waka, succeed in making his own waka or risk paying for everything consumed!

You still want to dey live that kind life?...Me I don repent o, I just dey pray make Oluwa bless us properly! No be the rise and shine package again.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Amaka74(f): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nice car
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Let's celebrate with Peter, that's a big boy jeep.

Dis your cup no dey full
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by sunnysunny69(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sterix10:

Dis your cup no dey full
it's a special cup !
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Beejayx: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
No fe lo shashe....
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by seguno2: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2017
I hope that he pays his taxes fully and promptly not like that blogger with N500 million mansion on Banana Island who paid N6,000 taxes for five years.
Then she too will join others to say that our country's problem is due to bad leaders!
Does anyone know when PSquare will also pose with their tax returns and tax clearance certificate?
Anyone?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage,Wizkid & Seyi Shay Appear In Funny Pepsi 'Long Throat' Adverts(pics / Banky W And Mikel John Obi Meet (Photo) / Sleeping On Duty! Paul Okoye Sits On The Floor (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.