Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy (999 Views)

What Do You Think Can Make A Lady Happy In Relationship? / Pretty Lady Happy To Be Sharing Her Baby Daddy With Her Best Friend (photo) / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by seunlly(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ladies are very difficult to please when it comes to mind games. These are some of the things to
do to make her happy.
1. Give her money , ladies love to be loved and pamperedm they love when you dont love by mouth
but by action. Show her you love herm spoil her with plenty money
2 . Communictate with her ; ladies love when you discuss with them. They don ’t like it when they
have to force the conversation. they love to flow easily with you.

3. Be spontaneous ; ladies love when you can sweep them off their feets. They love when you can
cone up with suprises and make them happy. Do the cooking , pay bills, get them gifts and so on .
Don. t be routine . Do spice up your relationship .

4. Be Great at sex ; ladies love when you can make them feel
great on the bed. No matter how
good or nice you think you arem ladies love when you are great on bed too . Be a passionate kisser
and be so affectionate .

5 . Support her dreams no matter how little .
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by inMyOpeenion(f): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
In your opinion...

Not inMyOpeenion!
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Write i dey find babe for the end cheesy

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by optional1(f): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
all na wash
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Every list is about making women happy, are they that unsecured and high maintenance, last I checked I've never seen a happy woman in my life, even if you cater to all her whims she's still going to find something to be bothered about. Even women can't satisfy women talkless of we men.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by seunlly(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
In your opinion...

Not inMyOpeenion!
Then what is your opeenion
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by FelixFelicis(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
itsJude:
you're undeniably foolish, unquestionably stupid.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
In your opinion...

Not inMyOpeenion!

Not for under 18, you can never understand until u get there

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
FelixFelicis:
you're undeniably foolish, unquestionably stupid.
make i go wear uniform?
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
itsJude:
make i go wear uniform?
Na that yimu you want change uniform for?.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by seunlly(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
itsJude:
Brain failure.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Na that yimu you want change uniform for?.
na the same knife wen i dey use kill elephant i dey use kill grasshopper grin
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
seunlly:

Brain failure.
look well my madness fresh ooo
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
itsJude:
na the same knife wen i dey use kill elephant i dey use kill grasshopper grin
His attention seeking is on another level. At times I wonder if he was breast fed by his lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
His attention seeking is on another level. At times I wonder if he was breast fed by his lipsrsealed
you no dey follow news , children are dumped on the streets everyday cheesy i dey suspect say dem pick am
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
itsJude:
you no dey follow news , children are dumped on the streets everyday cheesy i dey suspect say dem pick am
The boy head just no correct. Perhaps, them pick am...who knows?. grin

Na mynd.44 I go dey tag his comments whenever he mentions me 'cause have come to realize he doesn't have a life.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by FelixFelicis(m): 4:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
The boy head just no correct. Perhaps, them pick am...who knows?. grin

Na mynd.44 I go dey tag his comments whenever he mentions me 'cause have come to realize he doesn't have a life.
coward grin

This is my last attention, take it and get the fawk out
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Politicalapathy: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2017
itsJude:
look well my madness fresh ooo
show us now.
Monkey

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take The Risk? / My Dream Man Must Love Sex – Linda Ikeji / Come And See The Type Of Photos This Teenage Girl Is Posting Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.