Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances (24465 Views)

Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman / Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances / 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by emmasege: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Reno Omokri has cautioned Nnamdi Kanu over his utterances - The former Presidential aide urged the IPOB leader not to destroy the popularity he his currently enjoying by making unguarded statements - Omokri also insisted that Nnamdi Kanu was wrong to have labeled former President Goodluck Jonathan as weak A former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has cautioned Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) over his utterances. O

The former Presidential aide faulted the IPOB leader over his alleged statement on the competency of former President Goodluck Jonathan. Omokri also insisted that Nnamdi Kanu was wrong to have labeled former President Goodluck Jonathan as weak According to him, Nnamdi Kanu must learn what leadership entails. He said: "In my widely published article advising Ndi'Igbo, I said the Igbo often mistake discretion for weakness. Nnamdi Kanu proves my point! Calling Dr. Goodluck Jonathan weak and incompetent is just a manifestation of what I wrote about. "Nnamdi Kanu needs to understand something about leadership. Leadership is a platform that gives you the opportunity to increase your influence or reduce it until it is eliminated. Upon his release, public sympathy for him increased his influence. "The successful sit at home further increased it. However, his utterances since then have been steadily reducing his influence.

I know Chief Femi Fani-Kayode very well. He will soon hear the things Nnamdi Kanu said about the Yorubas. He has already heard about the things Nnamdi Kanu said about Jonathan. "It will not be very long before Nnamdi Kanu loses one of his most valiant non Igbo supporter. Apparently, what the Nigerian government couldn't do to Nnamdi Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu is using his own mouth to do to himself!

https://www.naij.com/1112114-nnamdi-kanus-influence-reducing-utterances-jonathans-aide.html

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by adonbilivit: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Our tongue may be a piece of kpomo but trust me it can destroy everything we have worked for if not bridled.

PS: expect NwaAmaikpe to come through with some comic relief...never take him seriously. Se.un hasn't banned him coz dude is full of controversy and that sells(drives traffic)

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by Amarabae(f): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Reno, didnt Edwin clarke and Gov dickson say a similiar thing about GEJ?
Nnamdi kanu expressed his freedom of speech jor.
For me, GEJ tried in being detribalised in appointments but interms of projects especially in southern nigeria, he messed up!
Undredged calabar seaport, bad federal roads, no new airport esp. In his bayelsa.
Abandoned 2nd Niger bridge.
Abandoned Onitsha River port initiated by Yaradua.
And so on.
But even at that, Buhari is not better than him.
Nigeria should try a Female president jor.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by NwaAmaikpe: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
shocked
I concur,

Nnamdi KANU did not use the right choice of word when describing ex President Goodluck Jonathan

GEJ wasn't an incompetent president.
Incompetent is too good a word.

GEJ was an abysmal failure of unquantifiable proportions.
He was a habitual drunkard who could not wear his own boxers without asking for permission from Northern leaders.

GEJ was so stupid that when he got Patience pregnant, she bore him an imbecilé

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by kocvalour(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
so the young man shouldn't say the truth again?? mtcheww

KANU pepe dem abeg

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by BigBelleControl(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
GEJ might be weak but saying PEJ would be a better president is absurdity of the highest order.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by CutieGuy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amarabae:
For me, GEJ tried in being detribalised in appointments but interms of projects especially in southern nigeria, he messed up!
Undredged calabar seaport, bad federal roads, no new airport esp. In his bayelsa.
And so on.
Nigeria is cursed.
A female president will kneel and worship almighty allah of sokoto caliphate.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by hardywaltz(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is there any new in what Nnamdi Kanu said.
He had said worst things about GEJ in the past on his pyrate radio station its a pity most of his followers/Worshippers haven't really heard him or watched his videos.

Not that what he said was a lie duh, GEJ was an Ineffectual Buffon

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by hammerF: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RENO AND FFK BETTER PARK WELL.

NNAMDI DID NOT REQUIRE PDP FOR HIS RECOGNITION.

HIS FOLLOWING HIS GRASS ROOT BASE.

U LOT CAN TAKE UR FALLEN SELVES AND PDP TO THE LAGOS LAGOON.

NNAMDI KANU WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH.

HIS ASSIGNMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PDP, U VULTURES ATTACHED URSELVES TO IPOB FOR THE FAME.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by Evablizin(f): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
He might be saying the truth but one of the true and good qualities of a Leader is the ability to manage his/her tongue,what to say using the right words to avoid criticism

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by nerodenero: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Serious punchlinesgrin. If Reno and FFK should read this, trust they'd come for your yanshgrin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I concur,

Nnamdi KANU did not use the right choice of word when describing ex President Goodluck Jonathan

He was a habitual drunkard who could not wear his own boxers without asking for permission from Northern leaders.

This last paragraph is a killer punch. Wickedness at its peak. It's TKO

22 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by OKDnigeria: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
kocvalour:
so the young man shouldn't say the truth again?? mtcheww

KANU pepe dem abeg

Nnamdi Kanu said no truth. He expected GEJ to favor SE & SS in appointment and projects. The same thing Buhari is doing now and you are hating him for it. GEJ was president for all & not for SE & SS alone.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by tydi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
emmasege:
Reno Omokri has cautioned Nnamdi Kanu over his utterances - The former Presidential aide urged the IPOB leader not to destroy the popularity he his currently enjoying by making unguarded statements - Omokri also insisted that Nnamdi Kanu was wrong to have labeled former President Goodluck Jonathan as weak A former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has cautioned Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) over his utterances. O

The former Presidential aide faulted the IPOB leader over his alleged statement on the competency of former President Goodluck Jonathan. Omokri also insisted that Nnamdi Kanu was wrong to have labeled former President Goodluck Jonathan as weak According to him, Nnamdi Kanu must learn what leadership entails. He said: "In my widely published article advising Ndi'Igbo, I said the Igbo often mistake discretion for weakness. Nnamdi Kanu proves my point! Calling Dr. Goodluck Jonathan weak and incompetent is just a manifestation of what I wrote about. "Nnamdi Kanu needs to understand something about leadership. Leadership is a platform that gives you the opportunity to increase your influence or reduce it until it is eliminated. Upon his release, public sympathy for him increased his influence. "The successful sit at home further increased it. However, his utterances since then have been steadily reducing his influence.

I know Chief Femi Fani-Kayode very well. He will soon hear the things Nnamdi Kanu said about the Yorubas. He has already heard about the things Nnamdi Kanu said about Jonathan. "It will not be very long before Nnamdi Kanu loses one of his most valiant non Igbo supporter. Apparently, what the Nigerian government couldn't do to Nnamdi Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu is using his own mouth to do to himself!

https://www.naij.com/1112114-nnamdi-kanus-influence-reducing-utterances-jonathans-aide.html

the little fvck I tried giving has been kidnap by the billionaire kidnapper EVANS!

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by emmasege: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RENO AND FFK BETTER PARK WELL.

NNAMDI DID NOT REQUIRE PDP FOR HIS RECOGNITION.

HIS FOLLOWING HIS GRASS ROOT BASE.

U LOT CAN TAKE UR FALLEN SELVES AND PDP TO THE LAGOS LAGOON.

NNAMDI KANU WILL CONTINUE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH.

HIS ASSIGNMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PDP, U VULTURES ATTACHED URSELVES TO IPOB FOR THE FAME.
You guys should encourage your supreme leader the more with comments like this. Very soon, he'll speak against FFK & Fayose both of whom were the most vocal political voices in support of his release. He won't stop there, he'll curse Ojukwu and Azikiwe in their graves.

But for a stupid president like Buhari who incarcerated and gave him cheap popularity, who would've known how this albino looks like?

Buhari should please come back and finish What He started with this pollutant (Kanu) before he joins his ancestors. Nnamdi Kanu needs to be sent back to Kuje!

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by RisingSun1: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pls Reno hear this--

KANU influence keep spreading like wildfire each day.

Your comment is totally FALSE

You can't sit in your room in California and tell me who is on the ground that kanu's influence is reducing Lol

Watch what will happen in Umuahia tomorrow Wednesday.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by EvilMetahuman: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kanu is about to learn a valuable lesson.

In nigerian politics, you have to vehemently chose a side or act like regular politician by jumping from party to party.

Trying to stay neutral and at the same time talk about politics will be the end of his reign as the emperor of army of brainless flat headed alimajiris.

He quickly forgot he became popular after TAN collapsed after losing 2015 election and the members saw him as an opportunity to express their grievances on the hausa/fulani muslim president they love to hate.

E go soon clear for his eyes and learn why ojuku denounced biafra to contest for nigerian presidency.
Those who brought him up will bring him down hard. This time, bury him 6ft down the hell hole.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by hammerF: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
emmasege:
You guys should encourage your supreme leader the more by comments like this. Very soon, he'll speak against FFK & Fayose both of whom were the most vocal political voices in support of his release. He won't stop there, he'll curse Ojukwu and Azikiwe in their graves.

But for a stupid president like Buhari who incarcerated and gave him cheap popularity, who would've known how this albino looks like?

Buhari should please come back and finish What He started with this pollutant (Kanu) before he joins his ancestors. Nnamdi Kanu needs to be sent back to Kuje!

SHUT THE FCUCK UP!

WHO IS FFK AND WHO IS FAYOSI?

I ALWAYS VIEWED DEM WITH SUSPICION.

DID NNAMDI REQUEST FAYOSI AND FFK? NO!

DEY WENT LOOKING FOR HIM.

I HOPE DAT, I HAVE CLARIFIED UR CONFUSION?

OUR DIRECTOR IS NOT UNDER ANYBODY CONTROL BUT THE PEOPLE HE REPRESENTS.

THAT IS, THE GRASS ROOT EVERYDAY JOE.

24 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by emmasege: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:

SHUT THE Bleep UP!

WHO IS FFK AND WHO IS FAYOSI?

I ALWAYS VIEWED DEM WITH SUSPICION.

DID NNAMDI REQUEST FAYOSI AND FFK?

DEY WENT LOOKING FOR HIM.

I HOPE DAT, I HAVE CLARIFIED UR CONFUSION?

Keep ranting. I'll see where your hallucination gets you and your type.

Evans and his brothers, they are disgusting!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by KahlDrogo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Igbo Jews would be confused how to respond to this since both parties involved are their gods, but igbo Christians would be indifferent about it. grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by KahlDrogo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Someone, take a good look at the "secret agents" said to be trained by mossad according to ipob Jews and saddled with the task of keeping the fraudster safe. grin grin

Idiots be looking like hunters from Aguleri evil forest. grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by EvilMetahuman: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Igbo Jews would be confused how to respond to this since both parties involved are their gods, but igbo Christians would be indifferent about it. grin

Igbo jews will support kanu
Igbo christians will support gej

The battle line has been drawn.

You get pop corn there? cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by KahlDrogo(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

How you take know? grin grin

Oya, come helep yasef. cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by paBuhari(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I concur,

Pure effects of eating too much green ewedu hydraulics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this..

23 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by genearts(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by KahlDrogo(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I concur,

They'd soon ban you again. Keep running your mouth like a broken sewer. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by ScotsReferendum: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
We love Jonathan but he failed in some aspect due to his pan Nigerianism

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by Dannyset(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
This Pastor can die on top Jonathan matter I swear.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances by agbangam: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amarabae:
And so on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Clashed With Segun Sowunmi At Symposium (WATCH) / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi / Dickson Consoles Buratai, Bichi And Modu-Sheriff Over Death Of Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.