Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Big ups to them gals.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big ups to them gals.. (3128 Views)

How to Turn ups to inverter 4 long hours back up / Gals / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big ups to them gals.. by NairalandCS(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Biafrabushboy and amarabae

Re: Big ups to them gals.. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Gokana is Ogoni in Rivers.
I learnt Yoruba via my step grandmother, an ondo woman.
She live with us.
Ogoni via a Rivers indigene, grew up with them.
Efik via a A friend.
Btw are you a muslim?
wow! That's good

No, I'm not. Was born into a Christian home tho. I guess that makes me a Christian.
Re: Big ups to them gals.. by jakandeola(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Gokana is Ogoni in Rivers.
I learnt Yoruba via my step grandmother, an ondo woman.
She live with us.
Ogoni via a Rivers indigene, grew up with them.
Efik via a A friend.
Btw are you a muslim?
why did u hate us
Re: Big ups to them gals.. by BabbanBura(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

Prolly she sees being a nurse as a life achievement...

shouting Nurse on every thread... lol...

Bros it is a big one woo, what else beats a certificate you spent 10yrs (as against the 3-4yrs) trying so hard to get, toiling to your last sweat and reading your eyes out! What else beats that!!. My sister Amarabae, pls flaunt your nurse biko, nothing do you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Dolls Will Soon Take Place Of Humans / Shocking Moment Sex Scene Plays On Church TV Screen During Service (photo) / Seeing What These Disabled Artists Can Do, You Will Have No More Excuses(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.