Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot (20308 Views)

Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert / Wizkid Pictured With Investor BJ / D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Mocalypse: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2017
ebilomaofficial1:
This boy have being breaking boundaries world wide. His even the brain behind drakes all time hiit One dance " but still Nigerians compare him to regulars in the country! 9ja sha, they'll never value what they have

Kogi bro, I hail thee
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2017
conductor5:

Very crude song. Sounds like where unripe coconut falls on a mad woman.

Chisos is lord shocked
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Moukandjo: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

This boy again
after this ghetto somebody lied he cannot cook indomie hes here once more

Jesus needs to have mercy on some soul because their worthlessness cannot be measured
Bros, honestly, you're way too unintelligent & boring to be NwaAmaikpe. Stop trying too hard.
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by donqx: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2017
ok
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by UwaBuPawPaw: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
conductor5:

grin
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wizkid's belt lol grin
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by emmayayodeji(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
No why drake no show for ur video be that

Famzer embarassed
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Temysteve(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

This boy again
after this ghetto somebody lied he cannot cook indomie hes here once more

Jesus needs to have mercy on some soul because their worthlessness cannot be measured
Let jesus first take control of ur soul b4 castigating others.
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by BentSpoon(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked
His lips is undergoing discoloration

His kidney must have shrinked
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Kingbuhari(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
abeg who are they here in los Angeles we don't know them
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by snazzycute(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Awesome Daddy-yoo...
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by misano(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
ebilomaofficial1:
This boy have being breaking boundaries world wide. His even the brain behind drakes all time hiit One dance " but still Nigerians compare him to regulars in the country! 9ja sha, they'll never value what they have

I'm still here waiting for one good song from Wizkid. Even Flavour, Tekno, P Square sing better than him. My opinion.
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Drienzia: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
misano:

I'm still here waiting for one good song from Wizkid. Even Flavour, Tekno, P Square sing better than him.
tell me any of the musician's song u mentioned, that is better than Ojuelegba. including lyrical content, massive air plays and international recognition. if u can't, then u a big fooooooool

1 Like

Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by adewotired: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
ngmgeek:
Davido will not like this one cheesy cheesy

Lol.. Wale had a song with Davido on the same album. They are working on a video for that one also
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by azimibraun: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wizkid highness and drop in care of himself is becoming evident by the day. Wizkid wey I know can never allow him belt hang like that. Lai lai...
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by azimibraun: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Drienzia:
tell me any of the musician's song u mentioned, that is better than Ojuelegba. including lyrical content, massive air plays and international recognition. if u can't, then u a big fooooooool
You wicked o! You wan kill am? But you should know he is an empty kpangolo...
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by misano(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Drienzia:

This is D point I get angy. Why did U have to add 'big fooool' to ur comment? I said I like Flavour & just because I have not mentioned any song I think sounds better than Star Boy's song now makes me a 'big foool'? I will pretend like I didn't read ur comment fully.

1. So lyrically, many Nigerian songs are poor. No good lyrics at all.

2. Sorry no body uses massive air play to determine how interesting a song is.

3. International collabos attracts international recognition.
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by misano(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
azimibraun:
You wicked o! You wan kill am? But you should know he is an empty kpangolo...

Let me start with U. If U think U are a professional & very good at insulting other people when they air their opinions then U are not worth talking with. I can insult but I see no reason to insult anybody here. If u can't do without insulting others then U have issues with urself.
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by dennisworld1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
ebilomaofficial1:
A beg show me pic of WizKids and Drake
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by slimpoet11(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Meanwhy wizkid and davido beef still continues grin

Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Ennyholar: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by lenghtinny(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
ebilomaofficial1:
He's the brain behind one dance and he's never met drake one on one lol...
The way Una hype wizkid on that one dance fit make man think say drake stole the song from wizkid yet all he could do was backup..
That's some complicated shii cheesy
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Jace234(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
conductor5:

I mean the Davido song.
u see wetin hate don do you? "unripe coconut" indeed
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Jace234(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
ngmgeek:
Davido will not like this one cheesy cheesy
fyi, Davido has a song with Wale on the same project...Olamide inclusive
Re: Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot by Azeezquadri1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Star boy
Thebadguy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel / Nina Visits Dubai. Shares Cute Photos / Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.