Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,592 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Retaining Of Corps Members - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Retaining Of Corps Members (812 Views)

For Corps Members&fresh Graduates In Nigeria Looking For Part-time Jobs / Urgent Vacancy For Youth Corps Members And Fresh Graduates / Urgent Vacancy For Youth Corps Members And Graduates From All Fields Of Study! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retaining Of Corps Members by chycin(f): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2007
Please i want to know why federal parastatals are not retaining corpers who served with them. I served with NTA and i wasnt retained either. Is it because of the embargo placed on federal jobs. I believe young graduates should be allowed to make inputs into the system, that way working with the ministry will be interesting. you find out that old and non vibrant people are the ones making the ministerial jobs uninteresting. Or what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Job Search / Any Tips On How To Travel Out For Soccer / Ecobank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.