Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady (6647 Views)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Single Nigerian Lady Whose Mum Has Mandated To Bring A Boyfriend Home Before Dec / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by neky2016: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Taking to Facebook to gush about her boyfriend who is a cultist, a Nigerian lady insisted in her rants that ladies whose boyfriend's aren't cultists are single.

What prompted the Facebook post on Cultism even though it received condemnation is not known, but Rosemary wrote;

'If ur boyfriend is not a norseman, my dear u are single'

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/boyfriend-not-cultist-dear-still-single-nigerian-lady-rants.html

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by NwaAmaikpe: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

Okay na
Ahoy Packard.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by TechPanda(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Portharcourt Girl?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Lalas247(f): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Na so
Very soon we will be here tagging RIP for the THOT grin
So her mum self must have dated one and lipsrsealed
Yeye chics

8 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by timawoku(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Ode people...na this type go marry now come go join that useless FIN group or dey disturb that lawyer for Facebook dey post pictures of battered face. ..mumu somebody

7 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by eezeribe(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Only in Nigeria would she and her cultist boyfriend walk freely after posting that nonsense...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by zephry(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2017
for this country person go dey show publicly sey I'm be cultist and our authorities no fit do anything
Wetin be my own make I flex small

5 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Junaknoni(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2017
chai
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Chimaritoponcho: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Na her opinion she talk so

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by pocohantas(f): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Aro mate grin
Wehdone Ma

OP, you guys should be careful the extent you go to create topics. The girl said NORSEMAN, you changed it to cultist...you didn't have to sensationalise your topic.

Norsemen club is acshuali recognised and registered in Nigeria, so...she probably posted it for what she thinks or knows it is, not what you think.

At least, have the decency to blur out their faces and details.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by H2Ossss(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmm... What can I say again... Shift let me faint

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2017
And one man wee now comma put this one for house as wife

3 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by IamSINZ(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Aro bagga gringrin

These are the people giving the occult a bad name.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Aro mate grin
Wehdone Ma

OP, you guys should be careful the extent you go to create topics. The girl said NORSEMAN, you changed it to cultist...
You couldn't even have he decency to blur out the face and details.

Why should they blur her face?

Did she blur it when she posted it on Facebook?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Saintsammurai(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Seriously this is where the problem of Nigeria started..
The youth system of a nation determines the prosperity of that nation..
She is not the only Lady in Nigeria with this mentality..
most ladies in our institution wants to date cultist and most young guys are either cultist, internet scammers and robbery...
Nigeria is a nation where crime and illegality thrives..
The future of Nigeria is dark..
We can only see doom in the future because the suppose leaders of tomorrow are planting the seed of corruption already..
we blame our leaders but we fail to realise that our leaders were once youths and they have been corrupted from their youths..
I tell you my brothers and sisters, if you are a law abiding citizen of this country..
please work hard and take yourself out of this country..
leave for America or Europe and start a life there with your family for there is nothing great about the future of Nigeria..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Why should they blur her face?

Did she blur it when she posted it on Facebook?
It's the ideal thing to do on a forum like NL. You should have noiced that by now, if you've been observing.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:

It's the ideal thing to do on a forum like NL. You should have noiced that by now, if you've been observing.

lol...

I haven't been observing...

No vex.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Homeboiy: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Aro mate
Ahoy

Tri gbosa to d gallat babe

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Saintsammurai(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Na so
Yeye chics
Bumbae, The country is nothing to write home about..
You need to spend a month in this country and you will understand why people leave and never return back..
Honestly i envy people that live outside Africa..
even if its in Iran or Iraq as long as they don't break the rules, they are secure and save than living in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Aro mate

Ahoy

see them. Wasted useless creatures

3 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Homeboiy: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
lofty900:
see them. Wasted useless creatures

# whatyasay#
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Saintsammurai(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Aro mate

Ahoy

cc SARS, JTF, Nigeria army, Nigeria navy..
see one here..
incase he tries to fly out of the country, cc Nigeria air force please bomb him..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Na so
Yeye chics
u see,girls with sharp mouth,,eh eh babe abeg show,I need ur help ooo,very simple thing!!!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by LordCrimson(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Seriously this is where the problem of Nigeria started..
The youth system of a nation determines the prosperity of that nation..
She is not the only Lady in Nigeria with this mentality..
most ladies in our institution wants to date cultist and most young guys are either cultist, internet scammers and robbery...
Nigeria is a nation where crime and illegality thrives..
The future of Nigeria is dark..
We can only see doom in the future because the suppose leaders of tomorrow are planting the seed of corruption already..
we blame our leaders but we fail to realise that our leaders were once youths and they have been corrupted from their youths..
I tell you my brothers and sisters, if you are a law abiding citizen of this country..
please work hard and take yourself out of this country..
leave for America or Europe and start a life there with your family for there is nothing great about the future of Nigeria..
All this long epistle for this small thing

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by LordCrimson(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
see one here..
incase he tries to fly out of the country, cc Nigeria air force please bomb him..
We don show,What were you saying grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Homeboiy: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
see one here..

what's ur problem?

Why those people wey u mention never go arrest the girl n her bf
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
NORSEMEN KLub is a registered organisation.
not a cult. Open to the public.

the organisation is recognised in over 70 countries.

But Oversabi nigerians go come online the type as their brain reach.

funny country

5 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by chiraqDemon(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Only in Nigeria would she and her cultist boyfriend walk freely after posting that nonsense...
Actually that's not true.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by teehamzat(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2017
This op must be really fvcked in tha head, when did norseman become tantamount to cultism?... undecided

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Vikings municipal cool
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady by Spark01(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Aro mate grin
Wehdone Ma

OP, you guys should be careful the extent you go to create topics. The girl said NORSEMAN, you changed it to cultist...you didn't have to sensationalise your topic.

Norsemen club is actually recognised and registered in Nigeria, so...she probably posted it for what she thinks or knows it is, not what you think.

At least, have the decency to blur out their faces and details.

God Bless you my dear.. Some People just twist whatever they see online and forward it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chai! imagine dis Photo, Som1 Out There Is Fvcking & Abusin Ur Future Wife/hubby / Benita27 I Want To Toast You.. / I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.