Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,347 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne (1902 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by olaboo123: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Alessandra Obateru, who lives in Hackney, UK posted the first set of photos and captioned them thus "" One of the photos said "And she said yes".

via http://loveandgizt..com/2017/06/romantic-photos-of-nigerian-girl.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by olaboo123: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by IamSINZ(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2017
The girl on skirt though... Chocolate, ugly with a fat azz... I like grin

What a waste undecided
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Lalas247(f): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Lols all des E9 hood chics ..
Probably a faze lots of young females are soooo confused ...
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by NwaAmaikpe: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

Nice one

God bless their union in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by VargasVee(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017
What internet are you talking about? Cause mine is still intact

Most of these dyke ladies are confused, they usually have men that they're shagging discreetly.

Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by nrexzy: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2017
25yrs to life.... cry
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Homeboiy: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2017
see as they ugly like one female nairalander
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2017
this is lovely
I will propose to my girlfriend soon

1 Like

Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Martin0(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Lols all des E9 hood chics ..
Probably a faze lots of young females are soooo confused ...
abeg oo nor join dem,diz one wey u dey reject proposal anyhow,nor join ooooo
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Buharimustgo: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Fadiga24(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2017
This is what happens when too many men break your heart.
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Lucario007(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2017
All these girls need is a guy with a big strong kpekus to knack them wella, and the next thing you know, there will be like "En? Lesbian? Warris that?" grin grin
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Ereolamide: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Nitori olohun ehn!

Look at the package on the girl proposed to, she also wears het hair short and she's forming lesbian.

Jesu!
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by ikeepitreal(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2017
chai! Fat ass gone to waste.
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2017
That's Olateru not Obateru.

IamSINZ:
Obateru? Is she related to that yoruba monarch?
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Seriously, what's the attraction? That girl on skirt no try at allll.
Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by IamSINZ(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Nazeren:
That's Olateru not Obateru.
Oh, my bad then.
Thanks, sir. cool

1 Like

Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Their life, their decision, their conviction!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne by kullozone(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Waste of nyash.
Mtcheeew!

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! / Check Out This Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'yoga' Pose (photo) / If I Were You I Would Buy This Phone For My Lover (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.