Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

A Sense Of Decency - Poems For Review (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / A Sense Of Decency (6440 Views)

My First Rap Lines. Does It Make Any Sense? (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Sense Of Decency by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2012
nicee! Yes there are things that should be so shameful to us that we would never do them...... And i think you've summarized the important ones here.
Re: A Sense Of Decency by Chokolee(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
Wow!! Dis is gud!!
Re: A Sense Of Decency by sammirano: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
this shows that the moderators are really working, seun is working. DND
Re: A Sense Of Decency by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
bbpreye.:

Be ashamed when u ban somebody because he mentioned "garri"

Be ashamed of violating our right to freedom of speech

Be ashamed when u come on nairaland and critisize the "garri" people after finishing a bowl of "garri" and oha soup

Be ashamed when the name's BBPREYE and EBAMA becomes a nightmare to you on NL (seun&sexkid)

And above all be ashamed when u've not tasted "garri" and yellow soup made by a thick woman from otueke waterside!

A moderator on ds site shld b ashamed of removing a post I wrote 'fffuck' in between. Dat mod can go ahead & lick d asss of Mr. Elewa. I dnt gv a damm!
Re: A Sense Of Decency by Cuddlemii: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
Re: A Sense Of Decency by CrazyMan(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa:
A moderator on ds site shld b ashamed of removing a post I wrote 'fffuck' in between. Dat mod can go ahead & lick d ass of Mr. Elewa. I dnt gv a damm!
Take it easy man! What's with the harsh words? undecided
Re: A Sense Of Decency by CrazyMan(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
Cuddlemii: and still relevant after 5 yrs. lolz
Thanks smiley
Re: A Sense Of Decency by Cuddlemii: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
CrazyMan:
Thanks smiley

Anytime, baby! wink
Re: A Sense Of Decency by CrazyMan(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2012
Cuddlemii: Anytime, baby! wink
Alright smiley

How about you spare a few minutes, I wanna know you a bit...I've come across your posts severally on NL, but its obvious that we don't reside in similar sections...

Therefore this thread would be my one shot of me getting to know you much better...what say you? smiley
Re: A Sense Of Decency by Cuddlemii: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2012
^oh, you can always get across to me on the chat room or complaints thread of this section.

We are not meant to derail threads or go off topic. Anyways, how may I be of help?
Re: A Sense Of Decency by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
CrazyMan:
Take it easy man! What's with the harsh words? undecided
it concern u? Abi na u b dat mod? Do u knw dat dat mod @ 1st changed my f*** word 2 zap, & later hide d whole post. Even if f*** is nt permited on koboland, he/she cld v usd discretion 2 rmv d wrd & lv d whole post alone.

Life / Animashahun, Our Benevolent Sister / The World Has Gone - A Poem And A Brief Commentary