Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,303 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price (41849 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him / Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch / Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Churchill should stay away from Tonto's child.

He should not even think of it or he will face child trafficking charges.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by project55: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Naijahelm:
Actress Tonto Dikeh has replied haters who trooped to her Instagram page to throw Insults at her following the dissolution of her marriage with Olakunle Churchill.

On Monday June 26th, Churchill's Family led by Bishop Dare asked the bride price paid for Tonto to be refunded.

Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram page to warn off haters after she posted a video where she was dancing and rejoicing to her final break up with Churchill.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/tonto-dikeh-replies-haters-throwing.html?m=1

can the man return all the sex he sexed with the lady what is the meaning of returning bride price
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by 3RNEST(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2017
delishpot:

Does the vow include treating your spouse like shit? If NO then the vow was broken when one starts treating the other like they dont matter not when the bride price is returned. To love and to hold to cherish and to have till death us do part. That was the vow the parties signed up for. So if it is not dully followed then it was a scam afterall.
lolz like seriously some marriages are SCAM... grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Adekoolz(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2017
An IT & BPMS firm SAKAL GB Solutions Limited is currently seeking to fill the following positions on Contract and Full-time basis.

Business Analyst with 5years experience.
Business Analysts with 2years experience.
Developers with 1-2 years experience
Software Testers 1-2 years experience

Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CVs to gbengaademola1@yahoo.com not later than 6th July, 2017.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by delishpot: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2017
3RNEST:

lolz like seriously some marriages are SCAM... grin

Gbam!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
shut the fork up and down..
her talents has given her the fame..
many women out there don't act on Africa magic and people still knows them..
If a man act diligently in his work, he will eat and dine with kings and this is what has happen to tonto irrespective of what people might think..
Your sisters are not up to the level of her pants..

bin looking fr sum1 very close to tonto,,now that her holiday is over or is it marriage,, me n my Gs would luv to lodge n fvck her .... wen wil she resume?? or yu can jus forward me her number, yu shuld hav it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by 3RNEST(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2017
delishpot:

Gbam!
come to think of it...Tonto father refundinq her bride price.. grin that's full SCAM from the beginning. cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by dinggle: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2017
This bitch is not just a liar she's sick and needs serious help. I hope churchill finds a good wife and moves on with his life ASAP. Churchill tho is a weak man, he should have done this long time ago. You dont strike a deal with the devil, you cast her out!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by roseboma(f): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy. If she stayed back and lost her life via domestic violence, same jobless, single and hopeless youths will still cream aloud. Ride on Tonto, a lot of women suffering are doing so because they have no means of survival should they leave the house they helped to build. Nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Sonoyom(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2017
wetin concern us?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by delishpot: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2017
ericsmith:

bin looking fr sum1 very close to tonto,,now that her holiday is over or is it marriage,, me n my Gs would luv to lodge n fvck her .... wen wil she resume?? or yu can jus forward me her number, yu shuld hav it

Too childish. Women have out grown the embarassment they get when called hoes by small minded men like you. Na before before pkinshure men. dey fit use am win women. Even if she sleep with you, e no mean nothing to your or her life. If she is a bed hooper like you and your friends who see jumping from bed to bed as no biggie why do you think your di.ck would make a difference in her own life ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by delishpot: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2017
3RNEST:

come to think of it...Tonto father refundinq her bride price.. grin that's full SCAM from the beginning. cry

I dont gerrit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by 3RNEST(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2017
delishpot:

I dont gerrit
her marriage why the break up?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by dee02(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2017
KingTonto indeed.
Pssssst!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by delishpot: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2017
3RNEST:

her marriage why the break up?

Na scam. They no follow the vow.

But what has returning bride price got to do with being a scam. Na that one I no understand.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by 3RNEST(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2017
delishpot:

Na scam. They no follow the vow.
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by gemtlesoul123: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Ur father do the right thing ### no more noise ## let peace rain
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by babapressy(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2017
When will this story end? Is it after rapture?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by maxysmith(f): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2017
lollypeezle:
you all will just keep hating on this lady. Nobody prays for marriage failure...but it happens.

Instead of some people to learn from her and not make same mistake, they have chosen to hurl insults at her and end up as baby mamas in future.

Don't be soo quick to judge and insult people, respect what they are passing through. It is their life and not yours
i wonder o.....some people will not just mind their business
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by joe120120(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
NICE ONE MY SISTER ..U HAVE DONE WELL MARRIAGE IS NOT DO AND DIE .
THIS IS ONLY GOOD THINGS U HAVE DONE TO UR LIFE .
CONGRATE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by ivolt: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
lollypeezle:
you all will just keep hating on this lady. Nobody prays for marriage failure...but it happens.

Instead of some people to learn from her and not make same mistake, they have chosen to hurl insults at her and end up as baby mamas in future.

Don't be soo quick to judge and insult people, respect what they are passing through. It is their life and not yours

Not really, when someone chooses to publicise every detail of their private life,
it is no longer their lives, the public have a right to judge!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by professorchuks(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If not for slow brains like you with low IQ who watch African Magic who knows her ...There are many women in my family that are more accomplished but less known because they don't act on African Magic ..Meanwhile I insist she is a useless woman and a liar just like you

Bros answer the question NA, hw many women from ur family we knw for Nigeria?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by ivolt: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
naijaboiy:
We have an actress suffering from acute psychological problems and people think it's a joke.

[b]This tonto of a woman fücking needs help
. [/b]

Tonto and her family don't think she needs help.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by WachsComedy: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
As real man getting married to a celebrity like Tonto you should know that u also automatically becomes one and what ever you do is directly Proportional to her personality out there... How would he feel if Tonto was sleeping with his younger brother... The man na mumu I rest my case
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by ivolt: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
ehissi:

Marriage proposal from men like you ba? undecided

Don't mind the ass licker who are carried away by photoshop
beauty, it is clear to every sane person
that Tonto is acting like someone with an unstable mind.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Joyzeey(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chai mummy king (tonto) wetin do ur finger? U don De roast plantain abi......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Moukandjo: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
That's showbiz for you..
whether she is known for negative scandal or not, one thing is certain that she is talented and she has worked hard for where she is today..
You what are you known for?
He is an unintelligent guy known ONLY on Nairaland for deluding himself that he has a high IQ & yarning crap ALL the freaking time!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by zomby(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
This shows that Tonto has not gotten over her ex husband...in fact, I doubt it if she will ever get over the dude.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by sshy: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
her haters are all foolish..
whether they like it or not, whether her ex husband like it or not.
Tonto will keep getting marriage proposals from men all over Africa..
Because she is talented and blessed..
Every body has their own faults and a real man will not cheat on his wife with his personal assistant..
A real man will not provoke the emotions of his wife by partying with ladies..
A real man helps his wife improve and love and respect her..
so becos she is blessed and talented, we should clap for her for lying! If to say she lie small lie, we for close eye, flip tru... Na ur type dem dey slap with pressing iron!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by blaqroy: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
That's showbiz for you..
whether she is known for negative scandal or not, one thing is certain that she is talented and she has worked hard for where she is today..
You what are you known for?

Go on
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by shevy878: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
most of the trolls this days on social media are guys. Guy are just hating anyhow on celeb esp women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Dating Stefflon Don, UK Rapper? / Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Introduction (Photos And Video) / Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.