Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty (17530 Views)

Travel Ban: Panel Submits Names Of 39 Looters To Immigration / What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole / PDP, Treasury Looters Are Conniving To Bring Down Our Govt – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
i suppose u missed the part that a senator from Ebonyi is sponsoring the bill!

And it will be passed by an APC majority. I repeat, this is an APC govt, so they are responsible for it. Northern dominated govt to be specific.
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by amoduganja: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
They probably listened to Tekno's 'Rara'. Now they want the looters to do the needful by getting amnesty and then invest in the country to make it a better place..
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Useless senate.

Now you beg thieves.

But wait ooo. Saraki might be looking for a way out. Oloshi jati jati
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
1StopRudeness:
As at yesterday,I still felt there was hope for this country.....

of all the bills available for consideration at this bleak period..its the one that will allow thieves go scot free they are looking into...

Why don't we just pass bills of amnesty for all the crimes...

Finally yahoo boys can rest... grin abi

In fact they should declare a fresh start for the entire nation.
A Jubilee year.
Release all prisoners
Release all suspects, including Evans.
Pardon all yahoo boys
Burn all EFCC and IPCC records.
Burn all police records.
Wash away the sins of everyone whom the law has found wanting.
Say to all, go and sin no more.
Let change begin with you today.

Thus said the thieving senate.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by smileyoo: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
this proposed bill is simply an evidence of corruption fighting back. shame on them. the present so called fight against corruption is not even biting enough, yet they want to silent it & legitimise corruption through this evil legistration. in a sane environment the sponsors of that bill ought to be recalled. i suggest efcc should beam their searchlight on them, if found wanting, they must return all they looted in full, and be punished as well.
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by Kobicove(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Treasury looters and members of their immediate families should all be lined up an shot!
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
EasyWork001:
do u have northeners representing ur constituency

And it will be passed by an APC majority. I repeat, this is an APC govt, so they are responsible for it. Northern dominated govt to be specific.

Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by HIPROFILE(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oooh Nigeria ! Northerners... What a politics! The funny thing is in this country other tribes see the northerners as mugu but truely they are wise, forceful and rugged when it comes to Nigerian politics...

I only see this move as a plot to unify the political big wigs in a bid to rekindle the political tension currently facing this government.

So if politicians who looted national funds are now set to receive amnesty. are we saying we now wish to drop the promised fight against corruption? It seems there's no more prey from the opposition party to be prosecuted... Or the battle to annihilate the opposition party is won... Nigerians are watching...APC the real meaning of cluelessness...
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by KENFERDYOORI(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Another attempt to free those idiots from the sledgehammer of justice.
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by begwong: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
WOW! THEN GEJ WAS RIGHT BY SAYING STEALING WASN'T CORRUPTION AFTER ALL!
THE APC IN POWER KNEW THEY HAVE NOW STOLEN MORE THAN THE PDP HENCE PREPARING FOR A SOFT LANDING IN 2019 BECAUSE ITS JUST OBVIOUS THEY ARE NOT RETURNING.
Oloshis!
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by Spidermon: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Can you just imagine

Well, I am no longer bothered.

Already working on a long term plan to robustly develop myself, get some funds and earn the residency and citizenship of a responsible country.

Make fortune smile on me.
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by bareal(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
bumi10:
government magic

Tell me the name now?? - govt. magic

Them go dabaro everbody - govt. magic

House of assembly and house of rep should be dissolved with immediate effect.
what kind of criminality is this? in broad day light.
Jesus Christ - I feel like vomiting
This is what Biafra has seen and hence seeking for secession.
But the sponsor of the bill is a Biafran!
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by TheEminentLaity: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Great!. I have always been in support of this. Then after amnesty, we put the death penalty or life imprisonment for those guilty of corruption. Make my day for once, Nigeria
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by intruxive(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
What sort of nonsense is this?
This must be a joke, steal money, come out and dont say were u got the money from, keep the money, pay thirty percent tax on it and remain free to enjoy your loot here in nigeria.
Damn! This is the hight of it..... I give up cry
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by intruxive(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sponsor of the bill, Linus Okorie (PDP, Ebonyi), said the bill “seeks to allow all Nigerians and residents, who have any money or assets outside the system or have acquired such money or assets illegally (looted or any variant of the cliche) to come forward, within a set time frame, to declare same, pay tax/surcharge and compulsorily invest the funds in any sector of the Nigerian economy; and be granted full amnesty from inquiry or prosecution.”

Ipob rep, ready to be used in a field of specialization..........crime legalization
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by nextstep(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
To be in NASS must be bae. Loot, then make a law protecting you from prosecution.

Una fada well well angry

Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by saintcasmir(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
May Evans mercilessly visit the sponsor of this criminal bill. Amen
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by slendxy: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is like legalizing looting. Looters are criminals and should be treated as such. Why giving them loopholes?
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by allstarcomic(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
I TEARS FOR NAIJA!

WELLL, SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME TO WACTH MY FIRST COMEDY, AND I ALSO APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I REALLY OWE YOU GUYS A LOT, I PROMISE TO DELIVER A BETTER CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS.
ALL YOU SAID SHALL BE TAKEN IN TO CONSIDERATIONS .
WHILE PREPARING FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTL92gqe9MQ&spfreload=10
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is our political class have failed us all
They have failed everyone of us
Why will one steal money and still go scot free in the name of amnesty
Its not a good precedent
Its like telling other people to steal and bargain for amnesty.
Not all the money will be returned
Then stealing is no more corruption (Gej is right then)
I like give up on our society and system

bubu has failed us.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by mechanics(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
They want to make corruption enticing to their fellow colleagues who are lotters of our hard earned resources .
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by guysmat(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
See what a lack of capital punishment (like public execution) can cause grin angry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Treasury Looters To Get Full Amnesty by megama: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
dutchnorics:
This people has come again,is it that this people think we don't understand English or what .just another way of purifying their ill gotten/stolen money
. Nice one, when you pursue them they flight the stolen money! Better invest in Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ogun State House Of Assembly Contestant For Vote Buying / Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists / Governor Soludo's 100 Days In Office (Full Speech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.