Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number (33633 Views)

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by gabazin080(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
madgoat:

Interesting. Did you eventually have to pay in money into his account?
yes i did. i contacted wema bank and they freezed his account and ask me to make the payment, that he will be arrested when he enters any wema bank to make the withdrawal

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by madgoat(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
gabazin080:
yes i did. i contacted wema bank and they freezed his account and ask me to make the payment, that he will be arrested when he enters any wema bank to make the withdrawal

Great... Hope u were able to get your money back and also the stolen fone form the guy?
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by gabazin080(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
madgoat:

Great... Hope u were able to get your money back and also the stolen fone form the guy?
not yet, though phone has been recovered but sars says we will get it when they charge him to court cus it will be used as evidence against him.
he even sold the phone to one popular android office, sars have arrested all of them in that office cus they bought a stolen phone without receipt

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
gabazin080:
not yet, though phone has been recovered but sars says we will get it when they charge him to court cus it will be used as evidence against him.
he even sold the phone to one popular android office, sars have arrested all of them in that office cus they bought a stolen phone without receipt

And was demanding for money while he have sold it out ooh intelligent one clap for him
Thieves with greediness sha
You're lucky u meet such thieves
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
cefezyA:

And was demanding for money while he have sold it out ooh intelligent one clap for him
Thieves with greediness sha
You're lucky u meet such thieves
Pls post his picture now let disgrace him now
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by sunky644(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls house my Xiaomi Redmi 4X bought a week ago was stolen in church today and the thief has switched it off. I need help on how I can lock it permanently so that no one will be able to use it or is there anything I can do to still track and get the phone ? (Note - I ve not activated any security app except screenlock on the phone).
Thanks, waiting for meaningful and constructive contributions...
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by kennypedia(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
sunky644:
Pls house my Xiaomi Redmi 4X bought a week ago was stolen in church today and the thief has switched it off. I need help on how I can lock it permanently so that no one will be able to use it or is there anything I can do to still track and get the phone ? (Note - I ve not activated any security app except screenlock on the phone).
do you have the imei no and serial number if yes just do what the op did and we will be waiting for testimony grin
sunky644:
do you have the imei no and serial number if yes just do what the op did and we will be waiting for testimony
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
sunky644:
Did you have google acct on it if yes you can run like ring phone locate or erases but don't erases you can Lock screen
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by omigiekiel: 9:41am On May 27, 2020
KKKWHITE:
post the phone number here and let me track it that's part of my job

Bros please I really need your help someone scammed me recently of my money, please I really need your help in tracking his phone number please
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by omigiekiel: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Torchwood:
If you are still requiring this service give me a call on 08062973630. If you have your Phone Pack or serial number it makes it faster for me but if you dont no problem we can still solve that problem.

You all should help me thank him, he helped me recovered my money back, nor be say na joke, just a month of them working and these guys were tracked to their house and caught, if you have any issues let him know just DM him he'd tell you what to do ���

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Bekelove(f): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
kelove:
I was hypnotized and robbed of my iPhone 11,my Nokia phone my chargers and all the money in my account and it happened it portharcourt
This thief transferred airtime from my account to my own number then transferred to his own account but mtn has refused to show me the number the airtime was transferred to..asking me to get police order..police is asking for 50k before they carry out any investigation knowing fully well this thief emptied my two accounts
He lured me to come to portharcourt to meet him
I have his picture his both phone numbers are switched off
I’ll be posting here Incase anybody can identify him should please indicate
It happened in portharcourt please help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life / 6 Ways To Detect A Fake Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.