Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram (2555 Views)

"Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by nazanwannem: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, who decided to troll Bobrisky on Instagram, was engrossed in a face-off with the Nigerian cross dresser. 

According to Uche, Bobrisky should stop scaring kids with his 'incredible looks'. He went further to disclose that Bobrisky's looks scared his sister's kids. 

Here's what he wrote; 

"Stop frightening our kids with your "incredible" looks @bobrisky222am sorry bro, you know i always defend you? but i can't take this anymore, you just scared the hell out of my elder sisters kid with your looks, please its high time you stop this, the poor girl woke up to see your pics on television, and she started crying, I've never seen her cry like this before, brother, please stop all this, its not getting funny anymore, please go back to your natural look, stop giving our kids unnecessary nightmares...we can't be casting and binding recession away from Nigeria and at the same time dealing with this... Am not trying to pull you down, but its just a candid advice from a brother. Don't take it the wrong way... #repost#lagos#nollywood#follow#regrann"

However, Bobrisky who read the post, decided to tell him how much of an idiot he is. 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/everybody-knows-youre-idiot-bobrisky-uche-maduagwu-blast-instagram.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2017
angry

3 Likes

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2017
angry grin
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by taylor88(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2017
lol
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by LordCrimson(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Two mumu cheesy grin

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by LOGDAN(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Thus Bob risky is a big fool angry angry

3 Likes

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2017
How cosmetics transformed a small thief into celebrity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by kocvalour(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2017
foolish bobrisky

1 Like

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Nenejeje(f): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2017
...but the guy is right
he look scary

3 Likes

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by ellapius(f): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
How did this fool get to this level.who sponsored him. And who re his boy friends.where are the police

1 Like

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by queenitee(f): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
ellapius:
How did this fool get to this level.who sponsored him. And who re his boy friends.where are the police
I am also wondering, I mean how would some people feel okay with this kinda guy? This world is a confused, irritating, and funny one. You just can't understand it
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by permsec: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2017
I wish i can meet that guy one on one with a knife.

1 Like

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by DONFASZY(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
But sincerely dis guy is scary
I wonder hw gays see dis creature wit dere blind shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Luminee(f): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Bobrisky is an absolute idiot grin, laff wan tear my belle

1 Like

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Kellibae(f): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Nawao.
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Nennyfranzy: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by GossipGirl1(f): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin
The first guy don finish bobrisky,,can't stop laffing grin grin
Two overfed idiots
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by TDonald: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Uche is a cheap attention seeker

Bobrisky is a FOOL

2 Likes

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Omotayor123(f): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
How cosmetics transformed a small thief into celebrity
Don't tell me the person below "was" Bobrisky shocked shocked
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Omotayor123(f): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
And now who is the Real Idiot
Yellow Gorilla grin grin
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Omotayor123:

Don't tell me the person below "was" Bobrisky shocked shocked
That's him before he went wild with Whitenicious
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Omotayor123(f): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
That's him before he went wild with Whitenicious
Abeg shift lemme faint smiley grin

1 Like

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Seriously, this Bobrisky sure looks like an Arabian baboon with lots of make-up
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Omotayor123:

1 Like

Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by whitecloth: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Omotayor123:
There are many plots of land on Nairaland. So you can faint all day long cheesy
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by catherineokezie(f): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
end time men
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Evablizin(f): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Omoh bobrisky look like cartoon witch,scary na under statement
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
I blame the media for giving this "thing called Bobrisky" FAME ON A PLATTER OF GOLD undecided
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by Rukkydelta(f): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria how come Bob is still living a free life as a transgender ?
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by dreamwords: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lord akant akant take this lord
Re: 'you're An Idiot' -bobrisky And Uche Maduagwu Blast Each Other On Instagram by slick1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bobrisky is even an illiterate self. I thought as much. See his poor use of tenses.

(1) (Reply)

SEE!!! Naked Pic Of One Lagos Runs Girl / Cardi B’s Stunning Look At The 2018 Grammys (see Photos) / Cee-c Steps Out In "Show Me Your Back" Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.