Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. (28400 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Why Buhari Must Resign Now – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by deedeedee1: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
kikake:

Igbo loves Yerima with his Arewa youths. They have hastened the dissolution of failed Nigeria which IPOB has been asking for.
Only a few Igbos still endure life in northern Nigeria since Sharia criminal codes and Boko Haram violence.

Only an Afonja can see the Igbos as gasping for breath over the quit notice...

Afonjas have no country to go to without one Nigeria.
Because Afonjas are nearly equally divided between Muslim and non-Muslim groups.
The Afonja Muslim group looks forward to Northern Muslims for directions, and in fact, can't imagine another country without northern Muslims.

But a non-Muslim Afonja understands that one Nigeria is huge obstacle against overall development in Afonja land, most of which still looks like Mali or Niger Republic.
Be deceiving yourself. Afonjas own seperate country will be the best when nigeria disintegrates.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by deedeedee1: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Arresting that almajiri guy will only make the poo porpular. He does not know what he is saying, the Northern Elites are holding this country to ransom, he needs to understand that first.
By restructuring, the wealth of the nation will not be in the hands of a selected few.
We are not restructuring. We are disintegrating.
Say no to restructure.
Say yes to balkanization.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by prof22(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Joke apart he aint ugly.
ojun50:
After hiding for weeks he is nw coming out to show is ugly face
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by manikspears: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
GameGod:
God bless you jare, u said it all.
waa gbayi pady mi
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by manikspears: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

We are not restructuring. We are disintegrating.
Say no to restructure.
Say yes to balkanization.
this is how you know lazy and broke set of people

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by bestpunterever: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:

You are right, seeing the way they chased the yelobas out of mile 12 to ogbomosho forest confirms your statement.
but it only took a quick notice for ibos to ran from East to North begging, I even heard they av ran to UNITED NATION to come and beg on their behalf.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by AnanseK(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
phlamesG:
Almajiri angry

Thunder gba gbue gi there idiot!

What did he do wrong? Insulting him for accelerating your ambition? You want Biafra abi? Then go and declare it, what's the problem?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by xxgig(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
slivertongue:
osibanjo wont make u a hero
exactly my point, the niggga just want cheap popularity.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

State the reasons why you want him to be arrested
...for treasonable and incitement offence.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by simplycarro: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Igbos should take this quit notice serious. Things will start happening at dizzying height from that day.
Nigeria as we know it is coming to a terminal end. Anyone telling you otherwise don't love you.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by femolii: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
kikake:

Igbo loves Yerima with his Arewa youths. They have hastened the dissolution of failed Nigeria which IPOB has been asking for.
Only a few Igbos still endure life in northern Nigeria since Sharia criminal codes and Boko Haram violence.

Only an Afonja can see the Igbos as gasping for breath over the quit notice...

Afonjas have no country to go to without one Nigeria.
Because Afonjas are nearly equally divided between Muslim and non-Muslim groups.
The Afonja Muslim group looks forward to Northern Muslims for directions, and in fact, can't imagine another country without northern Muslims.

But a non-Muslim Afonja understands that one Nigeria is huge obstacle against overall development in Afonja land, most of which still looks like Mali or Niger Republic.
So as big as are no sense in skull Osu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by AnanseK(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Who will jail you....
You want to get small relevance...unfortunately even if you are jailed for 12years you won't be a quarter as revered as Nnamdi KANU.
Kunu-sipping, tuwo-eating, gworo-chewing barbaric pedophile.

Empty vessels resort to insults when they are cornered. You want Biafra and we support you. Go to Biafra, is that rocket science?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by AnanseK(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
xxgig:
exactly my point, the niggga just want cheap popularity.

So you don't want to leave the zoo abi?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by xxgig(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
AnanseK:

So you don't want to leave the zoo abi?
Did you really mean to quote me or you did it in error?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by BabaAduras: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
slivertongue:
osibanjo wont make u a hero

He does not need to be a hero to tell you the truth.

You are clamouring and agitating that you want to have your own country called Biafra, the guy said go and do that on your land. He even gave enough window to pack your things so you can relocate.

What is your problem? You IPODs are developing cold feet? The enormity of your agitation is now dawning on you?

Let the truth be known, you cannot declare Biafra and still be a part of Nigeria. It will be a clean break. You should understand that you cannot eat your cake and have it.

You IPOD guys need to wake up. Agitating to break away is more that writing on a social media. And, I can bet you, with volume hatred that has been pumped into the polity, there is no chance of a peaceful break-away.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is clearly a TRAP! Osinbajo! Do not make any arrests regarding dat phony declaration! This is their plan! And it's failing hence the desperation!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by franudi: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
because he never commit any crime
Which crime did NNAMDI KANU commit?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by abanicool(f): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
phlamesG:
Almajiri angry
Thunder gba gbue gi there idiot!
bro,u get bad mouth oo
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by abanicool(f): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
chiscodedon:

can see greediness all over u...if u are a traveller,go to ph, owerri,anambara,Enugu and co,visit where they call amawusa,where housas leave in refuse bean called house ,then u move to kano,Kaduna and co,visit places like sabongeri where Igbos leave in mansion in ur land..I presume seeing all these make u greed..but don't worry,u are not gonna get there hard earned wealth easily... either u support referendum, they divide the country, or they keep on residing on ur land still propagating for Biafra
supported bro,
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by jewishboy: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sorry bro I knw u wanna be like nnamdi kanu but it wont work, try anoda country
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by AnanseK(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
xxgig:
Did you really mean to quote me or you did it in error?

Must be in error, I don't quote mediocre unknown quantities.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by slivertongue: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
BabaAduras:

He does not need to be a hero to tell you the truth.

You are clamouring and agitating that you want to have your own country called Biafra, the guy said go and do that on your land. He even gave enough window to pack your things so you can relocate.

What is your problem? You IPODs are developing cold feet? The enormity of your agitation is now dawning on you?

Let the truth be known, you cannot declare Biafra and still be a part of Nigeria. It will be a clean break. You should understand that you cannot eat your cake and have it.

You IPOD guys need to wake up. Agitating to break away is more that writing on a social media. And, I can bet you, with volume hatred that has been pumped into the polity, there is no chance of a peaceful break-away.

the agitation has been on for years until GMB made Kanu popular yet expecting the agitation to die. It is not in the place of characters like him to give a quit notice. Only a referendum will do that. There cant be Nigerian Igbos and Biafran Igbos so that needs to be settled.
What makes you believe that Igbos cant form a functional state? leave Igbos to worry about the future.
Am against the activities of ethnic barons so arresting him will only make him a cult figure which the North may find difficult to deal with. thank God the group realized their folly thus their demand for referendum which is tandem with global practice. Dont worry it will be a peaceful separation.
I have personally asked Igbos to head homeward so fear not, some asked for it and they will surely get it now or in the nearest future
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by franudi: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
manikspears:

even nnamdi kanu dey change mouth.igbos are not ready for biafra yet and don't even have a plan yet.lets settle this amicably and let there be peace but the stupid idiots will be shouting unity beggars like illiterates.the sensible ones knows what it means to leave their livelihood and all they've worked for and go back to their hometown.learn from south sudan, restructuring is key use your brain,it's an app.
Afonjas are not even standind for anything.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by BabaAduras: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
slivertongue:

the agitation has been on for years until GMB made Kanu popular yet expecting the agitation to die. It is not in the place of characters like him to give a quit notice. Only a referendum will do that. There cant be Nigerian Igbos and Biafran Igbos so that needs to be settled.
What makes you believe that Igbos cant form a functional state? leave Igbos to worry about the future.
Am against the activities of ethnic barons so arresting him will only make him a cult figure which the North may find difficult to deal with. thank God the group realized their folly thus their demand for referendum which is tandem with global practice. Dont worry it will be a peaceful separation.
I have personally asked Igbos to head homeward so fear not, some asked for it and they will surely get it now or in the nearest future

I did not say Igbo cannot form a functional state. I only said the Arewa guy was telling you the Igbos the truth by telling you to relocate to your Igboland. As you rightly said, there is no room for Biafra Igbos and Nigerian Igbos. For you Igbos to have Biafra, you have to leave Nigeria. That was the guys message. Simple.

Come to think of it, both Nigeria and Biafra will be better off if you relocate to your Igboland. You cannot run Biafra from Lagos, Kano, Jos Warri or PortHarcourt for that matter.

Go back to your Igboland and enjoy your Biafra. Why do you need a referendum to do that? I ask again, are you developing cold feet?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by burkingx(f): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by manikspears: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
franudi:
Afonjas are not even standind for anything.

the Yoruba's are the brains of the country,the igbo's are the great businessmen,while the hausa's are the strength(trust me wetin aboki go do for you for 200 igbo no fit do am for 500).Yoruba's wants restructuring,which is the smartest decision read about it you will understand better.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by slivertongue: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
BabaAduras:

I did not say Igbo cannot form a functional state. I only said the Arewa guy was telling you the Igbos the truth by telling you to relocate to your Igboland. As you rightly said, there is no room for Biafra Igbos and Nigerian Igbos. For you Igbos to have Biafra, you have to leave Nigeria. That was the guys message. Simple.

Come to think of it, both Nigeria and Biafra will be better off if you relocate to your Igboland. You cannot run Biafra from Lagos, Kano, Jos Warri or PortHarcourt for that matter.

Go back to your Igboland and enjoy your Biafra. Why do you need a referendum to do that? I ask again, are you developing cold feet?

haba!!!
Referendum is the simplest way for a breakup and to form a homeland. As long as Nigeria exists with igbos as citizens of Nigeria they are entittled to every right including right to speech and association. Pack and go aint the demand put a peaceful creation of a new state. For now there is no Biafra, its a dream. Shettima and his group have rightly asked for referendum. They understand that they lack the locus standi to ask anybody to leave their fatherland. Even in international politics it is the state which issues non-grata
so there is no developing of cold feet, only that there cant be dual identity
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Jesusloveyou: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sweno26:
who said it was a crime in the first place? it was a welcomed development to the REPUBLIC OF RISING SUN where riches has value.
so why the arrest?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Pavarottii(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
AbuMaryam1:
I didn't see a big deal, your request got a soft landing. Leave north go back to Biafra. You people are complaining. Nobody need war, we don't need you anymore. You call us illiterates, we remains silent, you call us parasites we remains silent. OK, you said you want to go we obliged. And why crying?
And later u say, u not an illetrate. Does the Nigerian government want them to go? Ask urself. Is it yerima that they should go? Av u seen how osinbanjo has been calling for one Nigeria and other northern elites begging for it. U will u agree that Nigeria should break now. anybody that wants to gp. Should go?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Blessed16(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
chiscodedon:

can see greediness all over u...if u are a traveller,go to ph, owerri,anambara,Enugu and co,visit where they call amawusa,where housas leave in refuse bean called house ,then u move to kano,Kaduna and co,visit places like sabongeri where Igbos leave in mansion in ur land..I presume seeing all these make u greed..but don't worry,u are not gonna get there hard earned wealth easily... either u support referendum, they divide the country, or they keep on residing on ur land still propagating for Biafra
gbam! u spoke well, greedy people
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Pavarottii(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
AnanseK:

What did he do wrong? Insulting him for accelerating your ambition? You want Biafra abi? Then go and declare it, what's the problem?
If they declare it. Is it not d same Nigerian army to send soldiers to arrest them for treason. U av forgotten nnamdi kanu was arrested Abi. Yerima is an illiterate to know how a country leaves a country. And maybe u also.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by bilazego(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
GameGod:
Take it or leave it, that Declaration he coordinated has left the Biafrians gasping for breath, it has taken the shine out of the whole thing.

Your elders are singing the same tone as Biafrans lately. Nothing lost, their deceleration has only lessened the hurdle. the earlier you start being your self the better for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court / Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi / Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.