Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) (51729 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Jodha:

If yhur mother slaps yhu..then spit on yhu ..then choke yhu...you'll beat her up right..?...

I pity yhur kind...

If your mother is bipolar and she chokes you, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Greenbullet(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Your story isn't adding up. You didn't mention that your sister acted in self defense initially until I called you out.

There is noooo way she would attempt to hit your sister when you are there(because she knows you might join the fight), unless of course your sister struck her first. If your sister beat her to stupor, then you want to tell me that you arrested a battered person for assault?

Meanwhile, you want to claim that her husband was watching while your sister beat his wife to stupor? Same man that said he couldn't hold his wife because she was too strong. Your sister must be a professional wrestler

You are making up some parts of this story, we are not stupid
Mrs detective, I can not type everything, but you speak like everyone has the same morals like you, because you wouldn't hit my sister if I was there shows you have respect, I commend you for that and I have also tried not to divulge the girls ethnic group so as not to be tribalistic ,but believe me girls from their tribe have little or no respect for their MIL , my sister is 6.2 ,she is definitely not a push over and I understand the law quite well, a person who hits first is always going to be wrong as the person who retaliates is doing so in self defense, and I Dont think you know that battered or not she assaulted both my mother and my sister and regarding my brother not doing anything well, I restrained him, it wasn't easy because he didn't want his wife to be beaten, thank you .Good morning, feel free to ask me for anything else you Dont understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Greenbullet:
Mrs detective, I can not type everything, but you speak like everyone has the same morals like you, because you wouldn't hit my sister if I was there shows you have respect, I commend you for that and I have also tried not to divulge the girls ethnic group so as not to be tribalistic ,but believe me girls from their tribe have little or no respect for their MIL , my sister is 6.2 ,she is definitely not a push over and I understand the law quite well, a person who hits first is always going to be wrong as the person who retaliates is doing so in self defense, and I Dont think you know that battered or not she assaulted both my mother and my sister and regarding my brother not doing anything well, I restrained him, it wasn't easy because he didn't want his wife to be beaten, thank you .Good morning, feel free to ask me for anything else you Dont understand.

Thanks for updating but it's not adding up. She won't be arrested for assaulting your sister if she was beaten to stupor instead she will be taken to a hospital for medical treatment especially if the police is involved unless you are exaggerating things. Besides, if she was indeed beaten by your sister you won't need to involve the police since your sister can over power her easily like that

Supposing, you truly got her arrested, you still expected her to visit your mother so soon? Do you see why your story sounds strange

I hope you understand what I'm saying. Reread your post and read my response. This is simple reasoning. Obviously you have exaggerated some parts of this story to make it more palatable to majority of the posters here but you and I know that things didn't really happen that way

Between your mother's arm look like those of a woman between 40 to 55. I can't see any wrinkles on them, I'm sure she must have used those hands on her daughter in law. The marks on her arms look like scratches not actual blows and most people scratch when they are struggling with someone of relatively equal strength if not more

Gooday bro

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Greenbullet:
Look At What My Elder Brothers Wife Did To My Mum ( Picture)

As I am speaking right now, I am fuming, my elder brothers wife has always hated my mum, and yesterday she showed it, she Beat my mum because she could, she injured my mom all over her body, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of this woman , I am on my way to my brothers house, my mother is not her house girl that she can beat like she owns and my stupid weakling brother will also feel my wrath , I swear to God

Abomination!if this happens to my mum,that girl is a goner,I will tear her into two
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Greenbullet(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

Thanks for updating but it's not adding up. She won't be arrested for assaulting your sister if she was beaten to stupor instead she will be taken to a hospital for medical treatment especially if the police is involved unless you are exaggerating things. Besides, if she was indeed beaten by your sister you won't need to involve the police since your sister can over power her easily like that

Supposing, you truly got her arrested, you still expected her to visit your mother so soon? Do you see why your story sounds strange

I hope you understand what I'm saying. Reread your post and read my response. This is simple reasoning. Obviously you have exaggerated some parts of this story to make it more palatable to majority of the posters here but you and I know that things didn't really happen that way

Between your mother's arm look like those of a woman between 40 to 55. I can't see any wrinkles on them, I'm sure she must have used those hands on her daughter in law. The marks on her arms look like scratches not actual blows and most people scratch when they are struggling with someone of relatively equal strength if not more

Gooday bro
I am not exaggerating. I merely told you what I was told transpired and the actions thereafter, my sister did not beat her to kill her but rather to inflict damage like she did to my mother, my mother is a slim woman, and also if you read my story , it was not a fight but rather a confrontation which angered the wife, Good afternoon.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by abimic(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jodha:

Lolzz...good morning..

I totally agree with yhu..the husband should be blamed mostly.. He permitted such rubbish... I believe he's one of those "woman wrapper" kind of men...if he doesn't receive sense he'll have so much problems in his life and marriage... More than he bargained for...

I'm fine..hail and hearty.. I'm fully recovered now.. Even adding weight grin grin... I trust you're good too...
Lolzz I'm not bluffing oo..my school is specifically making things more difficult and stressful for us..other schools are not as strict as this..I'm sure of it jhoor...
Anyhow God pass them..
U are adding weight.... . Issoryt! How your disturbance siblings? hope u tracking them with calls from school, I really need them be disturbing u wella just like last time u were on hols. So u still think your school is the most stressful, no worry, person wey never go another papa farm go think say im own papa farm, Na im big pass!
Hope you've started making out time for yourself now out of the busy school schedule!
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Jodha(f): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
erico2k2:

Well if my mother choke me I will fight her off to save my life cos dead men do not love . You are taking this out of context and thinking with emotions . Try thinking rationaly . No need for pity.plz of your mum chokes you cos it's your mum let her choke you to death ok or U do not understand what choke mean? It meanspressing yoyr tthroat so that you cannot breath .

Dude good luck in beating yhu mum....you'll have kids someday too...

Karma never fails..

Have a nice day niggur..
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Jodha(f): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

If your mother is bipolar and she chokes you, what will you do?

Try dey mind yhur biz babe...the question I asked wasn't directed to yhu..

Therefore I owe yhu no xplanations ...

Have a nice day..
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Jodha(f): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
abimic:

U are adding weight.... . Issoryt! How your disturbance siblings? hope u tracking them with calls from school, I really need them be disturbing u wella just like last time u were on hols. So u still think your school is the most stressful, no worry, person wey never go another papa farm go think say im own papa farm, Na im big pass!
Hope you've started making out time for yourself now out of the busy school schedule!

Lolzz...those human beings ..tracking them with call keh..hearing their annoying voice would annoy me More..

Nah lie jhoor..I've been in unical,uniben..and I'm told even unilag and nsukka isn't like this..my friends in unical,uniben,uniport etc..confirmed it..seriously it's the truth...

Making time keh..this one exams are fast approaching ...ion have time oo..
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jodha:

Dude good luck in beating yhu mum....you'll have kids someday too...

Karma never fails..

Have a nice day niggur..
Google what to choke means . It means to kill you . Goodluck to you too if your mama decided to kill you and you are dead,what you gonna say killed your bitch azzz
stupidity or murderer mum

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by abimic(m): 4:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Jodha:

Lolzz...those human beings ..tracking them with call keh..hearing their annoying voice would annoy me More..

Nah lie jhoor..I've been in unical,uniben..and I'm told even unilag and nsukka isn't like this..my friends in unical,uniben,uniport etc..confirmed it..seriously it's the truth...

Making time keh..this one exams are fast approaching ...ion have time oo..
Lol.... . Tracking them with calls would annoy you more!? Don't make me remember your hols, their disturbance was so amazing, u need more of that. You think UNIBEN I finished from isn't that stressful but by the way, it depends on how you want to be stressed though. Happy Sunday, Happy new month.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by abimic(m): 4:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Jodha:

Try dey mind yhur biz babe...the question I asked wasn't directed to yhu..

Therefore I owe yhu no xplanations ...

Have a nice day..
Funny enough I invited you here, and they won't let u rest..... no mind them joor!

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Jodha(f): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
abimic:

Lol.... . Tracking them with calls would annoy you more!? Don't make me remember your hols, their disturbance was so amazing, u need more of that. You UNIBEN I finished from isn't that stressful but by the way, it depends on how you want to be stressed though. Happy Sunday, Happy new month.

I won't mind em Ojare..

Lol..biko I don't need that oo..eertime we talk nah quarrel dey end am..I believe when I go home they'll behave their selves for at most 2 days..after that nah excess quarrel ,fight and beefs..get us..they are damn annoying both male and female..but the guys are the worse..

It's true oo..in my school engine faculty.. No school carry mpc law for head like my school.. In college of health sciences its worse ..one course can make the repeat a level or get yhu kicked out of yhur department.. It's rubbish.. Not that their standard of teaching is above the roof sef..
Stress is stress jhoor..

Happy Sunday to yhu too ..hope yhu went to church..
Happy new month jare..
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by StevensJojo(f): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Greenbullet:
my sister didn't assault her, we laid a trap for her because she is a woman of little Patience, my sister went there to provoke her and she hit my sister first, my sister acted under SELF DEFENSE and beat her up, Good morning.
You "laid a trap for her"? What a family!
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Greenbullet(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
StevensJojo:

You "laid a trap for her"? What a family!
if you Dont want to get crushed ,never hit the tail of a crocodile.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by StevensJojo(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Greenbullet:
if you Dont want to get crushed ,never hit the tail of a crocodile.
Hahaha.Case in point.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by midehill(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Modsenemy:
Although it is very wrong for sm1 to lay hands on a mother

But we need to know ::

What did your mum do?
What type of person is she?

shut d Bleep up

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by adontcare(f): 4:10am On Sep 19, 2017
manikspears:

Did you ever read the book of Ruth? There is a blessing for women who take good care of their in-laws .as that women has flogged her mother in-law she has signed a very sorrowful ending to her story. Those so-called children will never be useful to her at the end.lady's of nowadays don't know it and that is the reason their lives is the way it is today.you talk of house maid, these days that you can't leave your children with house help,you want to kill the old woman.my dear you are a lady,love your in-laws more than your husband because that is the only way you can win his heart and soul.
see talk o. How did Naomi behaved towards her daughters inlaw? Na wao for dis one sided advise

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by adontcare(f): 4:26am On Sep 19, 2017
It is wrong to retaliate even if a mother or mother inlaw hit u. Report her to her children and watch dia reactions. If they take her side, jejely leave d man house becos u r too precious to be among pigs. Even if she hit u or abuse u, put a lock to ur emotions and report it. My people said some one that report an issue those not become guilty. If after u report her and no one scold her, then leave. Marriage no be by force. Like my MIL. Very troublesome and manipulative. Anytime I call to greet, she will then call all her children that I have insulted her. Anytime she visits, na fight me n oga dey inside till she leave. She can lie and manipulative but that should not make me hit her or insult her. Na to avoid such people.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by lonelygem(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Greenbullet:

As I am speaking right now, I am fuming, my elder brothers wife has always hated my mum, and yesterday she showed it, she Beat my mum because she could, she injured my mom all over her body, I swear to God I will beat the shit out of this woman , I am on my way to my brothers house, my mother is not her house girl that she can beat like she owns and my stupid weakling brother will also feel my wrath , I swear to God

don't waste your time, the beaten had been going on before now, through attitude and disrespect.. and I guess your brother was comfortable with it. now that it has turned a new pattern, your brother still wouldn't do much. worse case she would be asked to tell mama sorry. (My own mum? that I cherish so much?) if your brother's wife knows how much her husband cherish, value and adore his mother, she would know that disrespecting such treasure is a no go area and unacceptable. just assume it's your brother that indirectly inflicted the pains on your mother.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by vickydevoka(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Greenbullet:

Oga use ur head handle de Mata. All Women lyk wahala including ur mum.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Baawaa:
The best thing is for you to take your mother away from them,don't beat her because two wrongs cannot makes a right.
but shun o, I go beat am em, make I hear am, my mama? Na die e son die b that na

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Didn't Know It Would Bleach My Newborn's Skin / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.