Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Shocking Revelation: Parents Confirms 5 Years Old Daughter Pregnancy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Revelation: Parents Confirms 5 Years Old Daughter Pregnancy. (548 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation: Parents Confirms 5 Years Old Daughter Pregnancy. by bruzrecordz(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
OK this is disturbing.. But I go post am as I see am...

This indeed is pathetic. Who could have done this kind of sacrilegious act to this infant? 5 years old girl has been confirmed pregnant by her parents in a remote village of Kanke local government area, Plateau State. This is an example of the world coming to an end.
Reports say that the father told newsmen that, his 5 years old daughter began to complain of excruciating pains in her groin which they didn’t pay commensurate attention to. After a while, they noticed that her breasts were developing, all of which they attributed to early adolescence precocity.
Their fears was confirmed after tests were carried out on her when they noticed her protuberant tummy. They pregnancy test came back with a positive verdict. According to reports, the locals and family of the girl are still in a state of shock, considering the girl’s age and biological placing.
The child’s parents said, the perpetrator of the strange act is not known but the police has begun an inquiry with the view to unmask the identity of the perpetrator behind the heinous crime. Shocking Revelation: Parents Confirms Their 5yrs Old Daughter Is Pregnant

Re: Shocking Revelation: Parents Confirms 5 Years Old Daughter Pregnancy. by nzeobi(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2017
where is the source of your fat lie

(1) (Reply)

Savagery Of The Day: Between Cynthia Morgan And A Social Media Beggar / 10 Things Guys Do Online That Drive Women Away / 5 Tricks To Make Her Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.