Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter (1846 Views)

Let Us Promoter Your Music.be The Next To Blow Through Matrix Muzix Promotions / Promote your Music / Who Is The Best Gospel Music Producer In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter by ajongs(m): 1:08am On Jan 28, 2010
My name is Tayo Bolarinwa popularly called (Ajongs), I am the leader of the above named band ,we play Juju,
gospel and high life music. My musical career started about ten years ago at discovery of my talents to move the
world of music around have dedicated and committed myself to developing my talents to bring the fine tunes
embedded in me to entertain and put smile in the face of many Nigerians in several kind of occasions.

I have been able to manage a stable and consistent team of a band that have been together for about ten years,
we have played across the cities of Lagos states and at several other states of Nigeria.
Ultimately have been able to promote patronage of bars, clubs and hotels by our outstanding performances
in our style of entertainment which has become a taste and fashion for our numerous loving fans

In the recent time ,We have planned to commercialize our efforts in a more effective and more efficient way
therefore seeking a partnership with your reputable company in striking a recording deal which we believe
will promote the further growth of your company and enhance more profit to the good of the company.
We strongly believe that with our experience in the entertainment business as an individual and with the
advantage of an incredible crew of our reputable band ,We believe that we will be able to achieve the goal.

We shall be looking forward to a positive and favorable response to our proposal , a chance to prove our abilities
in showing you how we can contribute to further the growth of your company will be highly appreciated

Sincerely,
Tayo Ajongs Bolarinwa 08023425608

MULTICOOLIN BEAT BAND INC.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter by victorsexy: 3:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Good write up, am also a juju musician, I base in Kaduna,
Re: Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter by victorsexy: 4:00am On Aug 07, 2016
pls I want to come to Lagos to acquire some musical instrument, which of the sound speaker and amplifier is the best for supper output, am faniran Segun 08140357385 you can get me on WhatsApp,
Re: Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter by EbenzMedia: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.
Re: Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter by flavourway: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Promote your music @ www.flavourway..com Also if u need manager and promoter contact us
Re: Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter by EbenzMedia9: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter by mocaxin: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2017
happy to read from this tread, i am an upcoming juju musician, popularly called arole afrojuju. i based in Arab country but i wanna come home to release an album.. i just wanna know how much it gonna cost for both audio and video. plz i need good answer pls.
Re: Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter by banabest(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Here is another http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3e221aeb
afro-pop gospel song from Son of Consolation (S.O.C) title "DAY BREAK". A song of thanksgiving, a new Dawn comes with Open doors. It's a privilege to be among the living today, so put on your dancing shoes and praise God for His Love.
other songs from S.O.C are "come and see" and "Ebenezer"
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3e221aeb
Re: Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter by TOSINSESI: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=mocaxin post=60020489]happy to read from this tread, i am an upcoming juju musician, popularly called arole afrojuju. i based in Arab country but i wanna come home to release an album.. i just wanna know how much it gonna cost for both audio and video. plz i need good answer pls.[/
quote].
You can call me on 08138207572 For a good album production.
Re: Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter by emonkey(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2018
Free inclusion of good artists on our compilation mixtape.
No money to pay .
Your music free on Soundcloud.
Send your two best recording in any music category to dude@iska.space

Download our latest mixtape FREE at http://www.iska.space/iska-riot-one

(1) (Reply)

Best Music Producer In Ibadan / Free Afrobeat Instrumental Download On Freaksonar / Red Room Recording Studio, Ajah.. Is It One Of Islands Best Studio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.