Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions (5176 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by Behankey(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Freelancerx:
Seen the Camon CX and I can say there is limited differences between the two. The Air looks nice.
Both looks nice actually. They got the designs well.
Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by scarycuteface(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Ennyholar:
Last time I saw this beautiful baby ,it was at Slot somewhere in Ikeja
She was elegant ,classy and looking like her cousin the Camon CX. I wanted to take her home but my best friend ( my pocket) called me back.
I hope to see you soon..
Dear Camon CX Air smiley
Lol, the phone Don jazz you. It is a nice phone really

1 Like

Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by Behankey(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
scarycuteface:
Lol, the phone Don jazz you. It is a nice phone really
Who wouldn't love the Camon CX series? Both phones are beautiful.
Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by scarycuteface(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Behankey:
I totally agree with you on this. Both have almost the same nice designs with just minor differences with the camera.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by Behankey(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Freelancerx:
Seen the Camon CX and I can say there is limited differences between the two. The Air looks nice.
All of them look alike. Except for some internal differences and the camera, and of course the Limited edition is very different coz of the mancity logo at the back and it has city's colours.
Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by dejiWEST: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Oh Thanks! I no dey reason CX Air again sef since the CX Limited edition
Behankey:
The cameras are different. CX is 16mp while the CX Air is 13mp and the flashlight at the back is designed differently too. Those are the physical differences
Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by kogbaski99: 12:15am On Jul 26, 2017
funmyade:
Looks more like the Camon CX
Yeah but the feature are different
Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by shiftback: 12:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Behankey:
You'll be surprised to find people on this forum that do not like it, not because its not a really good device but because their minds have been conditioned overtime to not give credit where it's due
Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2017
kogbaski99:
Yeah but the feature are different
very true, the CX air is a baby CX
Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by Behankey(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2017
shiftback:

You'll be surprised to find people on this forum that do not like it, not because its not a really good device but because their minds have been conditioned overtime to not give credit where it's due
It is normal. Even Jesus was hated by the Pharisees. But deep down one knows that the CX phones are nice.
Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by koskilala: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
beinstein:

-Cx air =13mp cameras, both front and back, while cx is 16mp front and back.
- the processors are not the same. Cx is 1.5GHz while cx air on the other hand is 1.3GHz.
- 4G network bands ain't the same. Cx supports Glo 4G network but cx air doesn't.
Those are the differences i could think of now.

Superb. I really believe tecno die
Re: Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions by shiftback: 2:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Behankey:
It is normal. Even Jesus was hated by the Pharisees. But deep down one knows that the CX phones are nice.
i know they are. thats why i bought it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CM Vs Oukitel C8; Which One Is Better ? / Why I Would Neva Touch Any Apple Product And Why You Should Too. / Lastest Cheapest Data Plan For Android Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.