Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerian- Student Graduates With Perfect Grade In Russia Medical School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian- Student Graduates With Perfect Grade In Russia Medical School (698 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian- Student Graduates With Perfect Grade In Russia Medical School by pazienza(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
A Nigerian man graduated as the best student from a Russian medical school - He finished with the perfect CGPA of 5.0 A Nigerian man identified as Mohammed Mustafa Cengiz has become viral sensation after he finished from a Russian medical school as the best graduating student. The young man who hails from Kano state stunned everyone with his outstanding GP of 5.0. On Monday, June 26, 2017, the young man graduated from Kazan Medical University in Russia with distinction. He was awarded by the Russian minister of health and rector at the occasion. On this note, congratulatory notes are in order as Nigerians home and abroad and associating with him and showing their support Read more: https://www.naija.ng/5248-nigerian-student-graduates-student-russian-medical-school-a-perfect-cgpa-pho.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian- Student Graduates With Perfect Grade In Russia Medical School by AlexBells(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Hello, I had followed you for sometimes and I had seen you a champion of Igboland, I want extend a hand of comradeship to you, let's unite and build a better, stronger and more prosperous Igboland

(1) (Reply)

Senate To Summon 38 Vcs Over Hike In Tuition Fees / Lead City University Ibadan Postgraduate Student / How To Print Jamb Admission Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.