Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

One Untold And Difficult Way Of Becoming An Entrepreneur. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / One Untold And Difficult Way Of Becoming An Entrepreneur. (577 Views)

Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / 5 Wrong Reasons For Becoming An Entrepreneur / Stop Calling Everyone An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Untold And Difficult Way Of Becoming An Entrepreneur. by KINGinVAHALA: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Precedents often times have shown that those that are working either in a multinational or a small company and gets paid by their employers at the end of every working month tends to be comfortable with their earnings and this is one of the major setback in becoming an entrepreneur (your own boss); SALARY!

Your salary is the BRIBE they give you to forget your dream. QUIT that damn JOB, become an ENTREPRENEUR and pay yourself.

(1) (Reply)

N-power - Assesment Timetable For All Classifications Discharged / Information To 2016 Npower Non Graduate Applicants / How Can I Quit My Current Job Without Any Bad Feelings From My Referral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.