Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

6 Avoidable Causes Of Fight In A Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Avoidable Causes Of Fight In A Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog (396 Views)

5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Avoidable Causes Of Fight In A Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Depending from one relationship to another and also from one individual to another.

It is not until you start beating each other you fight, exchange of negative words can also be fight.

There are many things that can cause fight in a relationship or marriage, here are some of them:

1. Understanding
Relationship without proper understanding can cause not just fight but war.

2. Opposite sex
This causes fight when one or the two people involved get extremely jealous.

3. Food
This might not really cause fight in the western world like my blog readers over there corrected me, but in Africa, if your cooking is bad as a woman fight is imminent between you and that man that loves fresh food made by his woman.

Not just about the love making, the kitchen must also be an important part of any responsible African wife, or else she will be rivaled by another kitchen addict.

4. Money
This is needed to keep a relationship or marriage alive as it services it.

You need to buy things, feed the home and all, when there is no money to buy the needed at the right time fight is bound to happen.

Read Also: 8 Avoidable Causes Of Marriage Failure

5. Argument
Despite the fact that argument makes relationship stronger, it can also cause serious fight.

This is why you need to be able to control it, if he doesn't give up for you just give up for him for peace, and remember to choose your words rightly or else...

6. S3x
This happens among married couple, especially when one of the two is in the mood and the other is not.

For some people, it takes them so much time to be satisfied and for the other person it is as early as you can imagine, obviously there is a problem and this can lead to serious issue.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/06/6-avoidable-causes-of-fight-in.html

Re: 6 Avoidable Causes Of Fight In A Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
I just want to throw a question.

Is jealousy good or bad in a relationship?
Re: 6 Avoidable Causes Of Fight In A Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog by Lionessza(f): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
I do not agree with number 3.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Village Gods After Me??? / Participate And Stand A Chance To WIN N1,000 Airtime By Answering This Question! / Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.