Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With (28549 Views)

5 Handy And 5 Hilarious Things You Can Buy For Your Business On Fiverr / Top 10 Things Nigerians Spend Their Money On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by JARUSHUB: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
It is very easy to borrow money. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. The problem is just to pay back. Many people will tell you that you should only give out the amount you can forego. Regardless, even trusted and reliable friends will refuse to pay back. Meanwhile, for those who borrow them this money, there are certain things that happen that they can relate with. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, outline some of them.

I do not have money to pay

Some of them can be ruthless and tell you point blank, that they do not have money to pay you. What will you do? You have two options- you have to forgo the money or be patient as patient as a dog.

Nigeria is even owing debts so who are you?

According to the debt management office, Nigeria’s total debt profile is $57.39bn. Wow! That is huge. The debtor may even quote this for you when you demand your debt. They will tell you since Nigeria can owe debts, who are you that cannot be owed? Hopefully, it is an amount you can forgo.

I am on my way to the bank

You call them, they say they will send the money to your account pretty soon. Hours later, you call them again, they tell you that they are on their way to the bank. They lie to cover up another lie. If you call them again, they may just say that there is no network at the bank.

They are never at home

The typical debtor will never say that they are home unless they do not have shame. The only way you can get them is to pay them an early morning surprise visit.

They rain curses on you

Sorry, some of the debtors can be nasty. They throw friendship to the wind and rain abuses on you. How much did you borrow me that you are disturbing my life? Their strategy is for both of you to become enemies so that you will stop calling them for your money.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-hilarious-things-nigerians-loan-friends-money-can-relate/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by wordbank(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
I remember back then a friend was owing me some cash yet went behind to borrow from my elder brother.
Some guys get mind die

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some be like " When was that t"?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by hikanotes(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
thats true cheesy some go borrow tell u say nah just because of dis small money u dey disturb me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by eezeribe(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's why Richard Templar,in his New York bestseller 'The rules of life' said...
"Do not lend to a friend,an amount you can't afford to lose "
I personally do not lend,to neither friend nor foe...and by Divine providence,I have never and would never borrow.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
angry angry

If you see Nzekwe... Please tell him to return my 100k...

Make I no catch that guy for Nigeria,,,!! angry

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by lionlamb020(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by flames007(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Some be like " When was thst"?
shocked chisos.was his/her brain switched off when borrowing the money? Lols!!!!
Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by salabscholar01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
*some people will stop talking to you even if you're not after asking for it.
*they stop picking your calls.
*they dodge your ways.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by Ekpekus(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin
I have learnt from experience never to lend money I can not let go easily either to friend, family or foe.
I have seen money destroyed relationship built over years...

14 Likes

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by talk2saintify(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
ok
Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
We dont run a credit economy
Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by Kobicove(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Never give a loan to a friend or relation except it's an amount you can afford to write-off undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by IBreakRules: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
That's why Richard Templar,in his New York bestseller 'The rules of life' said...
I personally do not lend,to neither friend nor foe.
unfortunately I learned the very hard way

10 Likes

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by Mekanus(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
angry angry

If you see Nzekwe... Please tell him to return my 100k...

Make I no catch that guy for Nigeria,,,!! angry
grin grin grin Take am easy bro, I dy feel your pain.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by masterP042(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
I don't borrow my money so as to maintain the friendship. Cos I don't know if it's a curse on me that anyone who borrows money from me hardly pays back

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by amiibaby(f): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by jieta: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
i have learnt my lesson in a hard way, i don't borrow money call me wicked friend no problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by cyberboss10: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
nice naso o. for nsija here.
for more news visit Www.flexyvibes.com
Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by kenoz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by 5thAngel(f): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
ok
Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by ajalawole(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
The God i serve will never let you die when you are still owning me money, you all live long and pay cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by ipobarecriminals: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
sad A Redeemed Pastor still owe me money since Oct 2016 till now.It is one story or another. They keep asking me if i dey travel?Whosai! My wife must not knw that i assisted them wuth such amount. To collect back nah wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by cyberboss10: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
cyberboss10:
nice naso o. for nsija here.
for more news visit www.flexyvibes.com
Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
I.K NEVER STILL PAY ME MY 500 NAIRA SINCE LAST YEAR angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by Evablizin(f): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
As in eeh op you forget to add when the see you on the road the will do as if the don't know you,somebori did this to me and the pain no be small

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by gunners160(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
the problem with borrowing money is wen they come to borrow,they come with a smilling faces and always poilite but wen its time to pay back,u start seeing stone and scary faces

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some will even ask if you're the only one they are owing? funny fellows lol; D

1 Like

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by whizzyleejr(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
They are in the hospital, they were being robbed, one of their parent passed away...lol gringringringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by yomi007k(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:

Me seff...

Ever since I knew ds rule I hv had peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With by Asquare49(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
I'm learning that the hard way

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me!! My Money Is Missing. / CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks / See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.