Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

Jobbers/employees/employers You Are Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobbers/employees/employers You Are Needed Urgently (694 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / Jobbers Free Ebooks Download / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobbers/employees/employers You Are Needed Urgently by hardeycute(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
I was listening to a programme on Radio on the structure of Job Interview Nowadays. So a caller called in to relate his experience in his place of work.

He said the company wanted to promote some staffs in his department, during the interview they were asked who is the Deputy Governor of their Respective States .

Majority of them happened to fail the question.

Note: The field in question is in the manufacturing industry .

My questions are;

1.Is it supposed to be a requisite for promotion ?

2.Do we have any correlation If yes pls how
Re: Jobbers/employees/employers You Are Needed Urgently by hardeycute(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2020
tongue
embarassed Atheistandproud

Do not mind me but please can you change the "a" to "A" in "art" in the thread tittle. Don't mind me once again
Re: Jobbers/employees/employers You Are Needed Urgently by atheistandproud(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2020
hardeycute:
tongue

How? You know I can't.

If you wanna adjust it, simple click on modify, scroll down and adjust the heading.
Re: Jobbers/employees/employers You Are Needed Urgently by hardeycute(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2020
atheistandproud:

How? You know I can't.

If you wanna adjust it, simple click on modify, scroll down and adjust the heading.
I'm talking about (your) photography thread
Re: Jobbers/employees/employers You Are Needed Urgently by atheistandproud(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2020
hardeycute:
I'm talking about (your) photography thread

Alright

(1) (Reply)

Getting A New Job (pix) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment ----7 Positions / Urgent Job Invite For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.