Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Adsense Fully Approved But Still Under Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Fully Approved But Still Under Review (1143 Views)

Youtube Channel Under Review For Sale / Google Adsense Still Under Review For 4months Now, Who Can Help? / My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Fully Approved But Still Under Review by Flashmove: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hello,,

My site was fully approved by google, but its still under preview. what should i do?
Below is the message they sent to me.

Welcome to AdSense! We look forward to a long and successful partnership together.
If you’ve already placed ad units on your site, you’ll begin to see live, relevant ads, and can start earning money from your online content within a few hours.
Make sure to place AdSense ad units on every page you want to show ads. You can add your AdSense ad code to any new page or site that complies with our program policies at any time.
Get started
Need help creating your ad unit? We’ve got a few tips.
See you online,
The Google AdSense Team
P.S. If you have extra time, grab a comfy chair and browse through our
Re: Adsense Fully Approved But Still Under Review by Mcflurry(f): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Flashmove:
Hello,,

My site was fully approved by google, but its still under preview. what should i do?
Below is the message they sent to me.

Welcome to AdSense! We look forward to a long and successful partnership together.
If you’ve already placed ad units on your site, you’ll begin to see live, relevant ads, and can start earning money from your online content within a few hours.
Make sure to place AdSense ad units on every page you want to show ads. You can add your AdSense ad code to any new page or site that complies with our program policies at any time.
Get started
Need help creating your ad unit? We’ve got a few tips.
See you online,
The Google AdSense Team
P.S. If you have extra time, grab a comfy chair and browse through our

Hi, I got this message too. Please what's the update on yours?
Re: Adsense Fully Approved But Still Under Review by ycmdng(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Got this same message for www.mcapata..com whats the next move or what to expect?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Verified Answer To My Question As A Blogger / Free Website Traffic...bloggers Get In Here!!! / Buy Your Premium Osclass Themes And Plugins. 2K Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.