Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:36 PM

And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice (934 Views)

As Economy Bites, Companies Use ‘shrinkflation’ To Rip-off Nigerians / Gold Dust For Sale / Do You Have Old Or Not-so-new Items And Appliances Just Gathering Dust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sometime in February this year, an ignorant phsycotic drone arose on Nairaland and tried as much as possible to drown MMM and GHWX.

He fought so hard though alone, created numerous accounts on these peer to peer platforms along with his few cohorts, but eventually he realized how little he is in the war.

He fled his original account for the first time ever after numerous physical, mental and spiritual attacks, but came back with a new moniker after a few weeks. He continuosly created threads of fake news to cause panic amidst dedicated faithful money makers. Lo and behold noone took him serious anymore, after seeing how mentally deranged he really was.

Finally today, he deleted the second account in shame to face his useless life in the real world.

Anyone who believes in rumors, which is not posted in the news on PO is bound to believe that even a snake can fly in the sky.

Be guided and make as much money as u can while you are alive.

Adieu Ponzihater. We hope u find a better life in your new realm.

#RichForever.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by adax007: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Don't mind d idiot, I told him many times that he is completely useless to d society ***Stupid Fool***, Ponzihater my foot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
adax007:
Don't mind d idiot, I told him many times that he is completely useless to d society ***Stupid Fool***, Ponzihater my foot.

The yeye fowl realized how unrealistic his fight was. I am surprised he finally gave himself some sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by segebase(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
when you carry someones else load for head ones tend to crash ..that what happens to ponzihater

1 Like

Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by donaldking10: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Losers always run whenever they realize they've lost.

That fool is nothing but a LOSER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by donaldking10: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
lalasticlacla this is front page material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Such a pity. His sorry ass will not be missed, even in another planet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by sKeetz(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by greenmonk: 6:01am On Nov 05, 2017
fifty:
Sometime in February this year, an ignorant phsycotic drone arose on Nairaland and tried as much as possible to drown MMM and GHWX.

He fought so hard though alone, created numerous accounts on these peer to peer platforms along with his few cohorts, but eventually he realized how little he is in the war.

He fled his original account for the first time ever after numerous physical, mental and spiritual attacks, but came back with a new moniker after a few weeks. He continuosly created threads of fake news to cause panic amidst dedicated faithful money makers. Lo and behold noone took him serious anymore, after seeing how mentally deranged he really was.

Finally today, he deleted the second account in shame to face his useless life in the real world.

Anyone who believes in rumors, which is not posted in the news on PO is bound to believe that even a snake can fly in the sky.

Be guided and make as much money as u can while you are alive.

Adieu Ponzihater. We hope u find a better life in your new realm.

#RichForever.
Where is ponzi hater?
Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by Tyche(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2017
He must be having the last laugh Op. How are you dealing with the restart? Iranu
Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by imagrg(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2017
Tyche:
He must be having the last laugh Op. How are you dealing with the restart? Iranu
Ponzi scheme can last a lifetime if there is no panic withdrawal. It is a circle that never ends. Ponzihater created the panic aided by his master, Seun.
If you want to take advantage of the cryptomarket and earn free tokens, click on the link on my signature below to join my telegram team.
Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by Tyche(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2017
imagrg:
Ponzi scheme can last a lifetime if there is no panic withdrawal. It is a circle that never ends. Ponzihater created the panic aided by his master, Seun.
If you want to take advantage of the cryptomarket and earn free tokens, click on the link on my signature below to join my telegram team.

I don't do such sh!t. I ve got a lot of legal means of income chief
Re: And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice by PearlStreet(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2017
imagrg:

Seun and Ponzihater created the panic that crashed MMM

I always knew those MMM 'investors' are naturally dumb people.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Capital For Your Business? / Free Ethereum For Everyone!!! / I Shopped I Still Earned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.