Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) (78786 Views)

Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court / Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases / Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Innocent until proven guilty, I don't see the fuss about it, what we should be worried about is if the prosecutor(s) have gathered enough evidence to nail him to the gallows

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by kernel505: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Afonja always trying to clean up Igbos mess since 1967.

Even though their god Ojukwu take cover after 3days of war grin

The same Ojukwu released Awolowo from detention before the war at Enugu prison, check your Google.

Only for the coward to smoke poison, otapiapia.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by blahc007: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Tell me y lawyers will not smell hell...
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by kernel505: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2017
arowstev2000:
My region and crime

Yeah.... Waste Side.

Dammy Crane, Sauce Kid, Seun Egbegbe, Shino Rambo, and our able Senator Kashamu,American most wanted drug lord, the list Muslim extremist Michael Adebolajo, 31, has been
described by prison officer as “violent"( Terrorist).
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2017
very soon. we will start seeing headlines like meet evan's dog, meet his cat or the rats in his house... smh
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Xandermarvel(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

lalasticala...ojukwu z no god.y bothering wen ur name speaks already
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Carter4luv(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Kidnapping human right abi, detaining u to hell is human right.#idiot
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by chudi55: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2017
R
arowstev2000:
My region and crime
and the ofe mmanu lawyer from where..?
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Blessed16(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2017
SirVintageCock:
Just watch how they will make Evans look like a fvcking victim!!
exactly my point, why must he hire am AFONJA LAWYER? HE WILL FRUSTRATE HIM
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Emanuola(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Ok o!
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by MzJin(f): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=veacea post=57933960][/quote]

Sorry Sir now u got ma attn..... Pls Who are u really?? Cos you kip proffing your undying love on NL........While in d real world I dnt even know u Jeeeeeeezzzzzz........You kinda freakin me out no.......But thanks anyways
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by MzJin(f): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2017
ekensi01:
Ftc to my new love. MzJin

Now let me read the news before i modify again. tongue

Lalatisclala b4 u left move it to fp. cool

Just laughing those typing anyhow in other to enter fp comment. grin grin grin

Evans please biko share that money equally before you die. Don't for to bring out the hiden cash. As for the lawyer him want to keep collecting that big cash abi? him no even shame to be a lawyer to am arm robber.

Oh JEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ not again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Dollypie20(f): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2017
See as e be, which kind head be this? Kuekue lawyer
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by BYme: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Lawyer to a kidnaper is also a kidnaper. Check him well. He look more like a bastard than normal
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by seun1960(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2017
make them stop abusing this man na...atleast him go chau and he get pikin
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by emeka2847: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Hungry lawyers everywhere
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Bfam97(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2017
sincerely speaking I kindof agree with Evans on this one.. i means hes a criminal but still got human rights according to the constitution.
Why keep him in prison if you wont charge him to court or free him....
Nigeria Police have made him look like a Super-Famous Criminal....
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Joejoe12(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Evans lawyer ought to be charged for conspiracy in kidnaping. Can the criminal lawyer tell Nigerian how many people`s human right and godly right him and his brother Evans has denied, extort, kill etc. CJN must warn his lawyers, because many people are crying every day
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by mentor40(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2017
mugu fall, guy man waak. guy man fall, police and lawyer waak
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by kelly72: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2017
To think that all the people commenting here even went to primary school is so shameful. A lawyer can no longer represent an accused person?? Haba, the infants of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by luluman: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
arowstev2000:
My region and crime
Oooooookaaay, now I see why they call dem Igbos: the grand father head too is like flatron T.V
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Look at this fool talking about human right while you killed and kidnapped so many people violating their human right,the should charge this man and kill him using an electric chair

Lethal injection would be perfect angry

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by ARBTH: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
This lawyer too na one of them, very bad kidnapper. Chaii
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by ipreach: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Xda59:

If they sentence him to death, you guys would still be the first to cry blue murder. This unnecessary sentiments and misplaced emotions must stop for this country to move forward.

Please, you are the one that need to grow up.
A country cannot move forward if the agencies refuse to act according to law. Here, police have refuse to act according to law of the land instead, they are infridging into the right of the citizens[url]
Xda59:

If they sentence him to death, you guys would still be the first to cry blue murder. This unnecessary sentiments and misplaced emotions must stop for this country to move forward.

A country cannot move forward if the agencies refuse to act according to law. Here, police have refuse to act according to law of the land instead, they are infridging into the right of the citizens[/url]
Xda59:

A country cannot move forward if the agencies refuse to act according to law. Here, police have refuse to act according to law of the land instead, they are infridging into the right of the citizens
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by orjaha(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2017
bird of the same feather flock together
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Look at this fool talking about human right while you killed and kidnapped so many people violating their human right,the should charge this man and kill him using an electric chair
Aunty as long as he hasn't been convicted in a court of law he's innocent. The police should charge him to court with the available evidence or let him out on bail.This is another problem with the Nigerian justice system,they will arrest and detain without trial. this normally works with criminals that don't have money. buh this dude is a billionaire for Christ sake he can call any number of lawyers to stand at his defense.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Aunty as long as he hasn't been convicted in a court of law he's innocent. The police should charge him to court with the available evidence or let him out on bail.This is another problem with the Nigerian justice system,they will arrest and detain without trial. this normally works with criminals that don't have money. buh this dude is a billionaire for Christ sake he can call any number of lawyers to stand at his defense...
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Jelal0007(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Movingcoil:

You started the insults, no call mods to come ban me when I start because I know what to use and set you to default settings.
Free that !diot called repo,na just insults full her small head. E dey her blood. I just dey look d shed!ot till d day wey she go misbehave.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Elle277(f): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Nah human being go represent am nah,,Much more to the SAN
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by FBIL: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

That your brother must be a frustrated cheap lawyer for going to rescue an abandoned criminal. Did Evans Kidnap Yoruba or Hausa? He didn't because he couldn't find an ordinary man from that side who can afford 1million dollars. We don dash Una Evans, free him and take him to Ogbomosho shrine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.