Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra (2690 Views)

The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode / What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence / Ikwerre People In Nigerdelta Declare Support For Biafra Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by IloveMoney: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
just like this lady asked in her post about what relationship the ibibios have with the urhobo, itshekiri and benin people, till this very moment, none of those coward we S-south/We N-delta people are yet to give her an answer..

https://www.nairaland.com/3883693/what-does-ibibio-common-urhobobenin

just like these idiots come online to rant about Biafra, i just want to take them back to have a look of what Rondel will look like, if at all they are truly Nigerdeltan... Their case would be a classic case worse than south Sudan.... lazy oil drunken

Cc:

NtoAkwaIbom

hmbassey1960

TheKingIsHere

Amberon11

fratermathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by IloveMoney: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Republic of Nigerdelta...Rondel

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by papaejima1: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by IloveMoney: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
papaejima1:
grin grin grin

i am waiting for them we S-south Oil drunken masters to come...

6 Likes

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by Agumbankembu: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Not necessary pls
Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Typical Liepods

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
You are not asking wot Biafra will be like, With Miscreants for leaders, no roadmap, no agenda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by Thewrath(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol
Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
You hv not asked hw Dat poto poto republic and will be like with the number of Igbos doing hard drugs..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by Homeboiy: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
cheesy grin

patiently watching

1 Like

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by Thewrath(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
You hv not asked hw Dat poto poto republic and will be like with the number of Igbos doing hard drugs..
Better than skull mining by Sudanese descendants!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
You hv not asked hw Ur Biafra will be like with Evans and fellow kidnappers building mansions everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
You are not concerned of Biafrans with the level of hate, where you guys will not accept a bishop appointed by the pope because he is from a different type of thing Igbo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by ChimaAdeoye: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Funny guy.
No country on earth would be worse than the zoo because the zoo has resources yet it's hellish. other countries were the way they looked because they simply lacked resources.

You hate Niger Deltans, yet you want them as fellow compatriots because of oil? and you think your posting pictures of disputes will change anything.

I won't waste time posting on the massacres that northerners have visited on fellow northerners. Suffice to tell you that Niger deltans aren't like you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
you are not concerned that you people are so dumb as to not raise a single finger at ur leaders (T.Orji, 8yrs without doing a thing, and yet you guys sent him to Senate to represent you guys ) but yous are so obsessed with the north, as the cause of all your underdevelopment... when ur state contributes nothing to the nation...

1 Like

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by IloveMoney: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Funny guy.
No country on earth would be worse than the zoo because the zoo has resources yet it's hellish. other countries were the way they looked because they simply lacked resources.

You hate Niger Deltans, yet you want them as fellow compatriots because of oil? and you think your posting pictures of disputes will change anything.

I won't waste time posting on the massacres that northerners have visited on fellow northerners. Suffice to tell you that Niger deltans aren't like you.

what is nigerdelta and who is a niger deltan?

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by aniomafirstson: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
You are not concerned of Biafrans with the level of hate, where you guys will not accept a bishop appointed by the pope because he is from a different type of thing Igbo...

you should be more concerned on how nigeria will continue drilling your oil till eternity

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by aniomafirstson: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

you should be more concerned on how nigeria will continue drilling your oil till eternity grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
You Igbos are so so so dumb,
You don't care how ur state people support corruption (Ohaneze protested forSaraki) in a state that outwardly supports and celebrate crime , u r not scared, but you are scared of a communal clash.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by hmbassey1960(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
IloveMoney:
just like this lady asked in her post about what relationship the ibibios have with the urhobo, itshekiri and benin people, till this very moment, none of those coward we S-south/We N-delta people are yet to give her an answer..

https://www.nairaland.com/3883693/what-does-ibibio-common-urhobobenin

just like these idiots come online to rant about Biafra, i just want to take them back to have a look of what Rondel will look like, if at all they are truly Nigerdeltan... Their case would be a classic case worse than south Sudan.... lazy oil drunken

Cc:

NtoAkwaIbom

hmbassey1960

TheKingIsHere

Amberon11

fratermathy
wetin concern you guy ebi like say body the pinh you over our matter

1 Like

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by IloveMoney: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
hmbassey1960:

the same way una like to dey chuku chuku for matter way no concern una....yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Igbos are just too dumb to be classed as humans..
they are not scared
that their Land and people celebrate Evans a kidnapper
they are not scared that their leaders in Ohaneze protest proudly for Saraki, Dasuki, Methuh
They are not Scared that they are so tribalistic as to not accept a bishop, from another Igbo clan.
They are not scared that those fronting for them are touts who cannot be reasoned with.
They are not scared that 90 percent of Africans caught pushing drugs are Biafrans..

They are scared of what that will happen to Niger Delta after they leave.
You guys are just.. so so outofthisworldly... dumb and delusional.

giftft Airforce1 ESDKING feelgoodInc papaejima1 hurricaneChris Dedetwo Mortiple newbornmacho Dainfamous
asuustrike2009 pentlumpro PreyingMantis
vanbonattel afonjaheadhunt

come and see what ur brodas invited me to... shame suppose catch all of una.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by IloveMoney: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Igbos are just too dumb to be classed as humans..
they are not scared
that their Land and people celebrate Evans a kidnapper
they are not scared that their leaders in Ohaneze protest proudly for Saraki, Dasuki, Methuh
They are not Scared that they are so tribalistic as to not accept a bishop, from another Igbo clan.
They are not scared that those fronting for them are touts who cannot be reasoned with.
They are not scared that 90 percent of Africans caught pushing drugs are Biafrans..

They are scared of what that will happen to Niger Delta after they leave.
You guys are just.. so so outofthisworldly... dumb and delusional.

giftft Airforce1 ESDKING feelgoodInc papaejima1 hurricaneChris Dedetwo Mortiple newbornmacho Dainfamous
asuustrike2009 pentlumpro PreyingMantis
vanbonattel afonjaheadhunt

come and see what ur brodas invited me to... shame suppose catch all of una.

Afonjabokina, have you finished wanking?

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
hmbassey1960:

Eyen Ette mi... see this idiots oo..
then no dey fear say Evans and his kidnapping gang na dem get investment pass for their poto poto republic.
them no fear say dem get hatred sotey dem dey attack pope appointment, dem no fear say their people dey suport corruption in the open...

na becos of comon communal clash na him dem dey fear for Niger Delta...
can u bliv how dumb, stupid, foolish, delusional...(add ur own) that these Igbos are ?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by IloveMoney: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

then no dey fear say Evans and his kidnapping gang na dem get investment pass for their poto poto republic.
them no fear say dem get hatred sotey dem dey attack pope appointment, dem no fear say their people dey suport corruption in the open...

can u bliv how dumb, stupid, foolish, delusional...(add ur own) that these Igbos are ?.

atleast evans better pass anini and all your sisters wey dey do fucki fucki for itali

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
IloveMoney:

Afonjabokina, have you finished wanking?

I am fuqing ur Eka fo(Mommaaaaaaaa)(I didn't say ur mom oo..lols)...,I ain't done with dat bitch yet...shes screaming for more, so beta shut up while I gv it to ha(I can play dirty, I can play very very dirty, and I can play clean...Just ask for it)

1 Like

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by zombieHUNTER: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
You hv not asked hw Ur Biafra will be like with Evans and fellow kidnappers building mansions everywhere.
you are nothing but a hate filled afonja parading the cyberspace
You are a no body
Get that into your empty skull

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
IloveMoney:

atleast evans better pass anini and all your sisters wey dey do fucki fucki for itali

where did idiot think say I from ?
kasse ishi ami OK, wetin concern me with anini. ? ameh simme oo..
Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
you are nothing but a hate filled afonja parading the cyberspace
You are a no body
Get that into your empty skull

hahahhaha.. it's amazing u how one person can be dealing with all of you so well, spoon feeding u idiots the hate u guys hv been trying on others...

unam ikod ami Ikot ke mkpor kangha, nkor atteh keh ndi afonja ? ka iso ke ndisimme fo.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by IloveMoney: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

where did idiot think say I from ?
kasse ishi ami OK, wetin concern me with anini. ? ameh simme oo..

thanks for confessing your tru identity...Bloody afonja....

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
IloveMoney:

thanks for confessing your tru identity...Bloody afonja....

hahahhaha hahahhaha mmeh unam ikod ami ntem esimmeh oo, esimmeh ekan ata ata ebod.. nki dionghoke ke Uneghe esimmeh ntem oo...

so Ilovemoney ishi mkpo, which language ur Nnamdi Kanu bleaached brain d tell u say I dey type so ?

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra by hmbassey1960(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

mbok.see namndi kanu magas dem my broda i just tire.no worri tomorow if dem give them biafra dey go just dey kill their self like fawu igbo people their sense the come from their yarnsh nah en make them no get sense any mad man can become their leader becus of biafra potopoto people their life don tire dem.namndi na yahoo yahoo superstar i swear that guy get PHD for fraud nah professor of fraud department

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu? / Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. / APC Crisis Worsens As Tinubu Asks Oyegun, NWC To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.