Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (15214 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by akintom(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:
Akintom, if damogul was here, your hands you used in typing would have been withered by now.

You can type because he isn't around

I miss him sha

I know that damogul is here using another moniker. He's a coward, buried and can't resurrect any of the monikers associated with him, for ever.

His harlotry moniker, will soon suffer the same fate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Joye isn't a new blood ooo, n'a old blood. And that's my baby but seriously he is deadly. *sighs* God will show him mercy

You need the help of analice107 on this. She will even do a good job describing all the monikers here.

I wanted to say something here but I will just keep shut. but he is really a funny character. It's just that he is obsessed with someone.
JackBizzle aka Logicboy.
The most illogical logic advocate. the cry baby of NL.

Ishiloves scares the crap outa him. He has gathered other low lives girls just like him to demonize ishilove, but she brutalizes them all.

Hugs to ishilove for doing a great job of teaching that baby girl how to behave in public.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

I stand with you on this. But there's something unique about hahn, he only tries to cover it up by bullying people... Yes, bullying, let me leave it that way. It's my choice of word grin

I'm sure what he's hiding is beautiful lipsrsealed
Bullies are cowards. Is he?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

This lady here kind of represent analice in the atheists group. But recently she's been on low key. It seems she's about coming alive once again
Can you compare her to Kay77? I doubt it.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Wilgrea7(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Egbon!!!!!! Salutations! Where you run go?
just dealing with life.. how's your end? grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:
Sonofluc1fer where are you? How can someone remember you when you keep on changing and deactivating monikers like Tearless undecided
Like father, like son nah.
Today is Lucifer to morrow he is satan, next he is the dragon, next he is serpent, next he is the angel of light, next he is the beast, next he Baformet. The list goes on. The Mask master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:
My shout out goes to these warriors

DoctorAlien, enshy - these two are too much for me

GoodMuyis - a lovely brother

alBHAGDADI - This warrior here is to go the field of Muslims and win souls. Very tough calling I must say.

Muafrika2 - a wonderful sister

Winner01 - a strong warrior not active on nairaland as before

GodsMopol, sonofthunder, davtosh, Junia, Gboyee4fun, 4kings.... I can't mention them all

Ngo40 where are you ooo... My own sister
No way, you forgot Deepsight? His moniker says it all.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2017
lol @op you must be new here, you didn't mention the older members like winner01 (who has apparently given up on NL religion section), 4evergod, donffd, dorox, cloudgoddess, sonoflucifer, and even myself (though I joined in 2015) grin grin grin Man, nice posts sha, you funny

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
24) Hardmirror
Still surprised what made this guy became an atheist...
God is losing candidates oo to lucifer, i hope rapture won't happen for the third time cos some set of people like Mirror will rebel against God

He was a Pastor in his school days.
If you believe that one has ever been to church, then ask him elementary questions about Christianity and watch.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by OtemAtum: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2017
akintom:

She's one of the finest Christian. She contrasted with a notorious moniker, who fraternizes with a certain rogue called damogul.

The moniker is as odious and REPULSIVE, as when you write ANAL, and you suffix it with ICE107.
Lol
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by OtemAtum: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:
Akintom, if damogul was here, your hands you used in typing would have been withered by now.

I miss him sha
you miss a 419? How come? Anyway, his latest moniker is Availableisme. You can still communicate with him through that.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Silkmoth33:

So u like trouble cry
kiss kiss

Marry me
Don't always believe what people say about others, just observe.
Ishilove is being targeted by a group of people here, they are threatened by her strength. Logicboy aka JackBizzle is the ringleader of that little group.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by CatfishBilly: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Wilgrea7:

just dealing with life.. how's your end? grin
My end just dey.
Keep on posting here. A few of us enjoy your posts. Don't allow life to steal you away from us. grin grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Don't always believe what people say about others, just observe.
Ishilove is being targeted by a group of people here are threatened by here strength. Logicboy aka JackBizzle is the ringleader of that little lives.
You have said it all cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

I miss him sha
God knows what happened to my brother. I just hope he is alive and fine.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2017
proudafrogal:

ta who dash monkey banana, that one that argues off point while believing in her head that she is making sense.

she is also a hypocrite she gets angry atheists criticised Christianity and the bible, even though she is happily critical of Catholicism and Islam.

she and pidgin2 act alike
Butthurt. Do you need a fan?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Like father, like son nah.
Today is Lucifer to morrow he is satan, next he is the dragon, next he is serpent, next he is the angel of light, next he is the beast, next he Baformet. The list goes on. The Mask master.
Replica of spacetacula-r
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:
Replica of spacetacula-r
Na you sabi.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2017
not hurt, just saying it as it is wink
analice107:
Butthurt. Do you need a fan?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2017
CatfishBilly:

My end just dey.
Keep on posting here. A few of us enjoy your posts. Don't allow life to steal you away from us. grin grin
Exactly bro.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
proudafrogal:

not hurt, just saying it as it is wink

Oh yeah, then i challenge you to open a thread just you and i,let's see how off point i debate.

Go ahead, am waiting for your mention.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Na you sabi.
You don't want to say the truth àbí? cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2017
[/b][b]
HardMirror:

and yet not married even tho you are almost 50years old?

market woman
I thought I was 43? Now i'm 50? The fart you've been sniffing is now affecting your cognition.

Oniro jatijati

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by lepasharon(f): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:
lol @op you must be new here, you didn't mention the older members like winner01 (who has apparently given up on NL religion section), 4evergod, donffd, dorox, cloudgoddess, sonoflucifer, and even myself (though I joined in 2015) grin grin grin Man, nice posts sha, you funny

Half of those ppl aren't active anymore
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:
[/b][b]
I thought I was 43? Now i'm 50? The fart you've been sniffing is now affecting your cognition.

Oniro jatijati
E never call for fight naw.

Exactly what they said about you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2017
oh dear! she really thinks she's all that cheesy
analice107:

Oh yeah, then i challenge you to open a thread just you and i,let's see how off point i debate.

Go ahead, am waiting for your mention.

2 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:

E never call for fight naw.

Exactly what they said about you
Before quoting me, warn your brother to stay on his lane. Mi o raye iranu

Arrant nonsense. You quoted me to type this rubbish and conveniently ignored the fact that he came at me.

You sef don't quote me again. Nonsense
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Ishilove: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2017
I sight Babalawos viewing.

Baba Orisa, twale! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Babalawos(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:
I sight Babalawos viewing.
Baba Orisa, twale! cheesy
Ogboato Aboru Aboye

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hahn(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:
Someone is pained above.

Akintom come and see.

Where is hahn sef

I have been reading the thread but being more busy redesigning my website

This thread is hilarious sha cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hahn(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

I stand with you on this. But there's something unique about hahn, he only tries to cover it up by bullying people... Yes, bullying, let me leave it that way. It's my choice of word grin

I'm sure what he's hiding is beautiful lipsrsealed

Awww, I am so sorry if I sound bullyish. I am really not that way in real life although I can be blunt sha

The thread is just for fun. Laugh and enjoy yourself

cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

JackBizzle aka Logicboy.
The most illogical logic advocate. the cry baby of NL.

Ishiloves scares the crap outa him. He has gathered other low lives girls just like him to demonize ishilove, but she brutalizes them all.

Hugs to ishilove for doing a great job of teaching that baby girl how to behave in public.

angry

Ishilove's sister in Christ.

You like trouble ABI? Crazewoman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Speak In Tongues- Pastor Chris / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.