Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (68119 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
At bold only if married people would pay close attention to that sentence, then there would be a reduction in suspecting infidelity in their marriage. The case with the @op; if his wife didn't have those flirtatious chat exchange with a man who is not her husband, the @op would not have had any reason to doubt the paternity of his child and he would also not have had any reason not to trust his wife; just the plain reality.
naturalwaves:

I pray he does. From my observation, most married women that flirt have dated more than one guy simultaneously in the past and thus, being used to having guys available for different reasons.....financier, banger, chatter, the one for the fun outings etc. Even if one has done that before in the past, when married, there should be a full stop. I don't even call a married woman anything past 8pm talkless of chatting at questionable hours. Wetin come pain me pass be say this particular marriage never tey at all. Imagine what will happen after 5,10, 15 years talk less of "till death". What is the essence of having a wife that there won't be a clear differentiation between the hubby and other guys aside the fact that they go together to bed and wake every morning. What is the essence of having a gf that goes around hugging every dude at every meeting. Why are you now the bf? Some special attentions should be reserved for one's lover. That's what makes it worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by naturalwaves: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
TheeDetective:
At bold only if married people would pay close attention to that sentence, then there would be a reduction in suspecting infidelity in their marriage. The case with the @op; if his wife didn't have those flirtatious chat exchange with a man who is not her husband, the @op would not have had any reason to doubt the paternity of his child and he would also not have had any reason not to trust his wife; just the plain reality.
May God help us.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
luminouz:

U don vex
No vex o!!!
Am not rephrasing shiit bro!!! Unless he looks like his DAD!
Other posters said same thing!!
U know what? Wire me tp....lemme come n check grin grin tongue

lol vex on social network? I can't even strain the tinniest of my nerves or veins to do so grin

that other people said same thing doesn't validate their claim so they are in same category as you grin

And the last straw that breaks the camel's back is... boy is a replica of his father!

wire you tp? I think not. but I can buy you beer you look like you take some grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
TheeDetective:
Carry matter for head keh grin grin grin haba u for sponsor d TP for me nah, shebi you want make I come see for myself cheesy cheesy grin grin

today is not Christmas grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by A190(f): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Franky826:
wink

lol bro relax till the baby is born. even though stories cannot be same but...

exactly same thing happened to my eldest brother and his wife. though he doubted the paternity of the child due to the timing of the pregnancy relative to when they had intimacy. bro nothing added up.
he doubted till he let my mum privy on the matter. as oldie with experience mum told him to relax. August 4th 2 years ago baby boy show.

1. Boy had a mismatch on his hairline in same position exactly like my brother grin

2. Boy didn't start talking on time exactly like my brother grin

3. boy snores in same pattern exactly like my brother grin

Now when you ask my brother if he needs to do a DNA test he will even slap you join grin

You or your brother, stop lying jare
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
A190:

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
A190:

the way you jump into conclusion eeeh you can win gold medal in triple jump for Nigeria at the Olympics undecided

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
I don't do christmas grin grin grin
Franky826:

today is not Christmas grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Yes o.
naturalwaves:

May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Teel012(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
naturalwaves:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Okay okay. There is a little issue with my mails. Will keep on trying to reply PMs and hope it starts going by then. In the meantime, you can google how to spoof MAC address/ How to spoof MAC address on an android phone etc to get familiarized with the process.Spoofing could be a bit cumbersome though, so, the best method to followup/ hack all social media apps, call register, sms, gallery, browsing history and even deleted images/ deleted videos is to get an app. The app usually works from the background and you will need about 5 minutes of the person's phone because that is where you have to install it. There are a lot of very good ones o but not going to do advert for any.Just research.

I believe spending 20k or more for about 3 months is not too much to know who one is dealing with before crossing the " I do" line. There was a thread here one time like that where a guy cancelled his wedding just 2 months to the event due to what he saw within just 3 days of putting the app on his gf's phone cry The truth is that, most people do not know what it means to be married. A serial cheat before marriage will continue after marriage. There are some women you cannot leave for a week talk less of 2 weeks....they can even sleep with your house boy. There are some women that, when they are away from you, your heartbeats will start skipping because you know their antecedents or what they are capable of doing once they are out of reach.

Most women are emotionally weak and dual in nature. I think it is the responsibility of those guys they become weak for to understand the weakness and protect them rather than explore such opportunities on a platter of gold. In this case, even though the woman may not be dating the gyna yet, by the time he starts adding pressure and following her up bumper to bumper, he will most likely bang her even with the so called pregnancy shocked. Imagine a married woman being a serial flirt and to think that they are newly weds. I cannot tolerate a flirt. The husband should have woken her with a resounding slap the moment he saw those stewpid lovey dovie exchanges between his newly wedded wife and the gyna. What effrontery! undecided undecided undecided
I'm not asking you to advertise for any app but can you suggest a good one?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by luminouz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Franky826:

lol vex on social network? I can't even strain the tinniest of my nerves or veins to do so grin

that other people said same thing doesn't validate their claim so they are in same category as you grin

And the last straw that breaks the camel's back is... boy is a replica of his father!

wire you tp? I think not. but I can buy you beer you look like you take some grin

Since d boy is a replica.... I rest my case
N no bro! I don't drink..like never.....
Find something else gimme o grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
luminouz:

Since d boy is a replica.... I rest my case
N no bro! I don't drink..like never.....
Find something else gimme o grin

Do you want toto tongue
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by luminouz(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
daylyt:

Do you want toto tongue
Nah bro!!!
D diick.no.dey rise these days due to hunger
Na MONEY I need! tongue
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Opoki(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
naturalwaves:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Okay okay. There is a little issue with my mails. Will keep on trying to reply PMs and hope it starts going by then. In the meantime, you can google how to spoof MAC address/ How to spoof MAC address on an android phone etc to get familiarized with the process.Spoofing could be a bit cumbersome though, so, the best method to followup/ hack all social media apps, call register, sms, gallery, browsing history and even deleted images/ deleted videos is to get an app. The app usually works from the background and you will need about 5 minutes of the person's phone because that is where you have to install it. There are a lot of very good ones o but not going to do advert for any.Just research.

I believe spending 20k or more for about 3 months is not too much to know who one is dealing with before crossing the " I do" line. There was a thread here one time like that where a guy cancelled his wedding just 2 months to the event due to what he saw within just 3 days of putting the app on his gf's phone cry The truth is that, most people do not know what it means to be married. A serial cheat before marriage will continue after marriage. There are some women you cannot leave for a week talk less of 2 weeks....they can even sleep with your house boy. There are some women that, when they are away from you, your heartbeats will start skipping because you know their antecedents or what they are capable of doing once they are out of reach.

Most women are emotionally weak and dual in nature. I think it is the responsibility of those guys they become weak for to understand the weakness and protect them rather than explore such opportunities on a platter of gold. In this case, even though the woman may not be dating the gyna yet, by the time he starts adding pressure and following her up bumper to bumper, he will most likely bang her even with the so called pregnancy shocked. Imagine a married woman being a serial flirt and to think that they are newly weds. I cannot tolerate a flirt. The husband should have woken her with a resounding slap the moment he saw those stewpid lovey dovie exchanges between his newly wedded wife and the gyna. What effrontery! undecided undecided undecided
I really appreciate your information. I've started working on it since yesternight. Thank you and God bless you yafunyafun.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
sincerely she is lying. pls go for dna test and dont let her fool u.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Op. Baby MIGHT be yours o, but she is very silly for having 'intimate' chats with another man in this trying period of yours. She is not being honest and faithful. If you trust her so much, safe period is safe period. Women sha!

I screen grabbed this, please go through it, pregnancy likely to be yours.
so you still came here to spew rubbish out of the trash you call your mouth, u better go for retribution for sleeping with another man's wife.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by naturalwavesII: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Opoki:

I really appreciate your information. I've started working on it since yesternight. Thank you and God bless you yafunyafun.
You are welcome yanfunyanfun cheesy I was banned by anti spam bot. Just opened this account

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
luminouz:

Nah bro!!!
D diick.no.dey rise these days due to hunger
Na MONEY I need! tongue

Ehen .

And you refused to enter lag.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by luminouz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
daylyt:

Ehen .

I refused ke! When u no gimme green light!!
If dem Evans me. ..who go pay ransom
D thing hit me o bro....na trailer size!!! tongue grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
vicfuntop:
Creamymoltenlar, what do you think here
I sympathize with OP. If he really has doubts then he should go for the DNA test, its better to be wrong and settle their issues once and for all than to wait till the child is grown before finding out. That's why it's better to marry someone you trust completely. For instance I trust my girlfriend so much I wouldn't believe she had an affair even if she told me. She'd have to show me the DNA result herself before I can believe she was unfaithful. That's true love
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by coolcatty: 1:24am On Jul 01, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
I sympathize with OP. If he really has doubts then he should go for the DNA test, its better to be wrong and settle their issues once and for all than to wait till the child is grown before finding out. That's why it's better to marry someone you trust completely. For instance I trust my girlfriend so much I wouldn't believe she had an affair even if she told me. She'd have to show me the DNA result herself before I can believe she was unfaithful. That's true love

John
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by byvan03: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2017
No one can make your life miserable , relax and do your test when the time is right . Also let her know that if she attempts to make your life miserable, you will end the marriage . Her carefree lifestyle landed her here, let her deal with herself not you.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by SycophanticGoat: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Mr MemphisRaynes,

1st mistake....why the hell will your wife have male friends who gist with her even in your presence? What's wrong with you providing male companionship?

99% of men can't reject an easy screw and you kept your eyes wide open.

Better do a DNA test or pour your resources down the drain.....do at least 2 tests just in case there are false positives / negatives.

I know of a family where 3 out of 5 kids were discovered to have been fathered by the neighbour when the Husband started having grandkids

* juntod. ...thank-you, we just indulge them. We can smell all the fake stories from a mile away. I think Seun even pays his MODs to write them. I see them on a daily basis now... they are released especially as last articles for the night grin

99% men won't reject easy screw for single ladies but saying the same for married women is purely outrageous. I can screw any single lady but when ir comes to married women, as long as I know she's married, I'd never near her; no matter how beautiful she looks.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by SycophanticGoat: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
I sympathize with OP. If he really has doubts then he should go for the DNA test, its better to be wrong and settle their issues once and for all than to wait till the child is grown before finding out. That's why it's better to marry someone you trust completely.

For instance I trust my girlfriend so much I wouldn't believe she had an affair even if she told me. She'd have to show me the DNA result herself before I can believe she was unfaithful. That's true love

The comment in bold is absolute bunkum

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by SycophanticGoat: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Your bro is a dolt if he never did the dna test. All those rubbish mismatch means nothing!
The "toping" he did during pregnancy could have caused it grin franky826

muhahahahaha!! I'm just coming across this message now after having followed this thread. So you mean like the guu adding seasoning to a big pot of soup or like adding strawberries on a milkshake... Lmfao!!!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by DaCharis2016: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2017
This is like killing 2 birds with one stone[color=#990000][/color]
MicroBox:
Op Are you sure you are old enough to be a husband?
You are expected to quietly play along all through this period, home kit paternity test is available everywhere, Both old and new technology are also available to know 99.9 percent of who the father is.
You have already damage but not destroy your marriage with this suspicion.
When I took my wife for Ultra Sound Scan test, our calculation is far different from the result in-terms of the date she concieve (weeks difference ) but I am keeping cool until....
Though I read that, Ultra Sound Scan result always come with Plus or Minus two weeks.
Please just go tell your wife that you are sorry and make sure she forget about it before putting to bed. Anytime she raise the issue, tell her that you're just so upset about the chat and nothing more. Definitely after she put yo bed, she will immediately ask you to go for the test. Please and please never forget to tell her that you are sorry that she should forget about that....
But Dude, Please secretly collect the specimen, run to the lab and be sure of the baby paternity.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by DaCharis2016: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
adegeye38:

the chat still doesnt mean, she and her gyne mighy be friends, and the "our baby" terms he used still doesn't mean, he probably said it in joking way die to their closeness....

anyway, give ur wife d benefit of doubt for now and wait till d child i born then go do a dna test
What kinda friends would that be? A married woman?

However, she got attracted to him as a result of the training duration. Chances of sleeping with the gyno guy is high couple with the suspicious chats(enough evidence).

Such name calling and chats have broken marriages.

If there was no option of DNA, let alone the cash what will be your decision based on the 'chats'?

(Bros, if na me 100k don almost marry me new wife o). Because living with such as a wife pisses me off already. Except I didn't see the #sexychats

Remember: Marriage is like toilet. Those who are outside, want to go in. And those who are inside, want to go out. (The reason there is cheat in marriage).

However, you must make your marriage work.
Prevent chances of cheat.

Goodluck.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Fairrose: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
This was what I was going to tell you. This is the only advice you should take and such like it. The people discouraging you and fueling your fears are all guys and have no idea how a woman's body works.
According to science, a woman actually become pregnant from the first day of her last menses, so, following this calculation, that baby is so yours and you'll be sorry you doubted it when he/she is born.
jokepearl:
1st, pregnancy date is counted from the day of your last period not the day you conceived.

So if your wife period started May 12th, then she is almost 7weeks pregnant.

2nd, Scan uses the size of the baby at a time to predict the age, this may change and vary everytime a scan done. Also big babies appear older with a scan.

So relax
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Lalas247(f): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
daylyt:

Ehen .

undecided
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by JerryTemi(f): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Notoopile God bless you for that break down because I have counted it for the man self.Hubby you are wrong and your wife is wrong too but yours pass,you no why because of your wrong and baseless accusation.the mans sperm starts in the woman's body for 5days and the date you started clearly proves her innocence because why that 19th was no longer her safe time although it is but depending on individual OK now for instance me that is pure pregnancy for myself.The baby is yours am not trying to cover her and I will never advice to waste your money for any kind of test because you won't like the out come,remember her promise.we women can love and unlove because if it is me Bros I go change am for you I swear,I will make you pay. Love your wife,correct her out of love,don't break your home,talk to her about that guy,me self I get guy friend that I share everything detail about me and if you were to be my hubby you will kill me then,my love forgives,love moves mountain and above all love respects and protects all the best and be good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.