Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) (19437 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Billionaire Tony Elumelu enjoying some good music at close of business in the office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLJCH0s-1ks

The Billionaire Tony Elumelu took to his Facebook account to share video of him enjoying good music in the office

Widely acknowledged as one of Africa's most influential business leaders and philanthropists. He is the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, Founder, The Tony Elumelu Foundation and executive member of Transorp Plc

https://web.facebook.com/tonyelumelu/videos/10154470201106949/

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by naijaboiy: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Cool!

Money should be made for enjoyment and not to prove a point. I like this man. cool

10 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
If there be a man I must walk in his path. if there be a man who I admire beyond the clouds. if there be a philanthropist, whose deeds shall be remembered, I mean, if there be an entrepreneur who have made impact that won't be forgotten till the end if time. it will be Tony Elumelu.

His foundation has helped millions of Nigerians. This great entrepreneur has earned my respect. Salute sir..

Entrepreneurship is about freedom of time and finance. But being an employee is slavery in its highest peak. Visit www.entmirror.com if you want to begin a journey toward entrepreneurship.. into the world of business.

This is one hell of a site you won't regret visiting.

visit www.entmirror.com

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by omonla10(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Lord this is my dream..
Using ur money to buy/achieve ur fantasies..

How I wish I could invite lagbaja alongside his band to come entertain me in my living room.

8 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by omhor(f): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Good for him.....all the way
Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by Munae(f): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2017
OK.
Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Okay but it's rubbish or the post is rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by Munae(f): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Maybe the person following me might have a useful contribution to this topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
undecided ..ME TO THE OP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by Nickky28(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Make sense
Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by MrDandy(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by Oladelson(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
OKAY
Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by temmypotter(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2017
just gotta love Tony!
Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Good music is not the only thing Tony plays inside his office.

Some of us who were privileged to have visited his Marina office when he was UBA's MD heard how he played strings with the clitorîs of married women in his office.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by Baroba(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Thinking men don't listen to "afrobeat kpangolo" nonsense..classic man..
Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by lonelydora: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
I don't understand why wealthy men don't play Naija secular songs. Like 'IF' by Davido or Phyno or Psquare songs. grin grin

Some mu.mu bosses in my office will be like "he's not serious with his job, why will he have piano in his office? And why is he playing songs after work instead of going home to prepare for the next day? "

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by deepwater(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Person go just get money,another person go just dey press grin PIANNUU grin inside him office for am, God of Mercy!!!

Cool music man, not all this tintingbamgbamtintin on my play list.... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by DozieInc(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2017
The CEO.
Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by josite: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some of us who were privileged to have visited his Marina office when he was UBA's MD heard how he played strings with the clitorîs of married women in his office.

are the married women or their clitoris complaining?/weren't they given full value for the clitoris play and wont they gladly go back for a replay?
Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by KahlDrogo(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mad man. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by DonHummer(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2017
josite:

are the married women or their clitoris complaining?/weren't they given full value for the clitoris play and wont they gladly go back for a replay?
Don't bother your self replying that guy, he is the number one troll on nairaland as of now

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Oga at the top...

I will rich like you wen i grow up.
Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by CarterKim(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Tony Elumelu Enjoying Good Music In The Office (Video) by josite: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
lonelydora:
I don't understand why wealthy men don't play Naija secular songs. Like 'IF' by Davido or Phyno or Psquare songs. grin grin

Some mu.mu bosses in my office will be like "he's not serious with his job, why will he have piano in his office? And why is he playing songs after work instead of going home to prepare for the next day? "
because na obo, oko den dey sing

(1) (Reply)

What Challenges Did You Experience When Starting A Business? / Walmart In Nigeria / Staff In Nairalander's UBA Account-Issue Sacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.