Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

BIAFRA: AN “INSIDERS” VIEW ON THE AGITATION (A NAIRALANDER) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: AN “INSIDERS” VIEW ON THE AGITATION (A NAIRALANDER) (542 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. / Yorubas Have Kicked Off The Agitation For A Country / What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) (2) (3) (4)

BIAFRA: AN “INSIDERS” VIEW ON THE AGITATION (A NAIRALANDER) by donsmall94(m): 2:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Really don’t expect this to make FrontPage, because that’s not the reason I’m writing this my own observation but I think we should all know what we are up against in this “FIGHT” as a country, if it does make FP, that means the target audience will get the message faster .
A fully fledged Yoruba boy “AFONJA” as we are called on this platformgrin is what I am, lives in the Eastern part of the country “THE ZOO” undecided as 85% of people here refer to NIGERIA, I know some people will ask from which survey did I get my statistics from, I’ll advise such individual to try and come to the East for verification or be truthful to him/her self if he/she is in this region currently.
Into business so I really have time to move around, the IBO man’s strength in this “FIGHT” isn’t his wealth or doggedness, his UNITY is the determining factor here. Daily you get to see scores of “PEOPLE” try to imagine the number yourself who are willing to lay everything they have down as a sacrifice for the actualization of this dream “BIAFRA” aged men and women who you might think are actually not in support of this, are so glad that the dream is finally coming to fulfillment in their days or probably “shortly after they leave” because they see currently a revolution that is rising among the IBO nation.
Which way NAIJA is my question? Will the so called need for restructuring calm the nerves of these agitators? Really don’t think so: Cause these agitators are hell bent on seceding.
If this ZEAL continues, WHATEVER the Federal Government put in place for the Eastern region as restructuring won’t stop the actualization of this dream and NIGERIA “THE ZOO” would be history sooner than later embarassed.
How can this ZEAL be curbed? The big question because that’s the only way they are not getting what they want.
Open to bashing, criticism or even BAN undecided if that’s what seun and his mods think I deserve *but I don’t think I’ve gone against rule 9*, the truth teller doesn’t have a bed mate is a Yoruba adage, a word is enough for the wise. I will pause here for now until next time, if I don’t get BANNED wink.
i am DONSMALL94 wink

Re: BIAFRA: AN “INSIDERS” VIEW ON THE AGITATION (A NAIRALANDER) by Michealforever: 3:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Okay. Next
Re: BIAFRA: AN “INSIDERS” VIEW ON THE AGITATION (A NAIRALANDER) by chiefolododo(m): 3:10am On Jun 29, 2017
You didn't type anything meaningful
Re: BIAFRA: AN “INSIDERS” VIEW ON THE AGITATION (A NAIRALANDER) by donsmall94(m): 3:18am On Jun 29, 2017
chiefolododo:
You didn't type anything meaningful

Thanks sir
Re: BIAFRA: AN “INSIDERS” VIEW ON THE AGITATION (A NAIRALANDER) by NothingDoMe: 3:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Any fool can see that Nigeria is on the brink of disintegration.

Only a special fool will dig his head in the sand.

PDP Dead, Buried In Oyo State – APC / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Speaker Resigns, Save From Impeachment / Magu: Malami’s Statement Distorted, Says Presidency