Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS (2317 Views)

House Hunters Trust APROGLOBAL Estate Agents For Housing Needs / A Real Estate Agent's Encounter With 419 Scammers / How To Avoid Scammers While Renting An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS by Sashafm(f): 4:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Late last year I was on a look out for a 2 bedroom appointment in Anthony, Gbagada and environs. I saw a house I liked on a website http://www.aproglobalng.com/ and called the agency. They requested I pay the sum of 3 thousand Naira before I can inspect the house. After endless discussion with the man. He assured me that the house was available and I only need to pay the 3 thousand registration fee and he will take me for inspection. On paying the money there was no house to show. He only directed me to well known agent in Anthony. I discussed with the new agent and made me realize that they Aproglobal are not real agents. I was really disappointed. It was during the discussion that the agent affirmed that, truly the man behind the website has no real houses in his care but after gullible house seekers like myself must have parted with our hard earned cash the best the guy will do, is to direct them to a physical agent.
He made me realize he had never met the people behind the Aproglobal website and that what he stands to gain is new clients.
Please beware of any house listing on olx and that has Aproglobal as the Agent. Those guys are scammers.
Re: House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS by skyhighweb(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2017
thanks i my self am in search for an apartment n its freaking scary cause of scammers, have u found 1
Re: House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS by skyhighweb(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
EbuteHaddow:
And better write in support of https:///JFmYBo
hmmm
Re: House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS by inspirenet: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
This topic is actually misleading.

Most likely a brand image attack

Apro Global Real Estate has been servicing residential and commercial real estate over the years on the platform of integrity.

Apro Global Real Estates is a registered business operating over 10yrs now servicing happy customers.

I don't know which of our agents you were speaking with but if you called for a house some days back and at the day of inspection the apartment was no longer in the market we're left with no choice but to provide a suitable alternative for you. Understand that not all the properties on our listing are directly under our management.

If you think Apro Global are not real agents kindly walk into our office and confirm for yourself before posting things on a forum.

Whatever you were told is not true and looks fabricated. Most likely this is a doppleganger brand image blackmail.

Please do confirm your details properly before making a post on the internet.
Re: House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS by khaleesi(f): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
inspirenet:

Hello.. I just stumbled on your comment! I work with APRO GLOBAL REAL ESTATES. I can tell you for a fact that there is no scam here.
You should have walked into the office.

You said there is no scam, but you didnt respond to the man's claim that your agency requested for 3k from him..does your agency require a 3k fee before interested persons can be shown houses on rent? I think thats what you should address here
Re: House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS by tabithababy(f): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
inspirenet:

Hello.. I just stumbled on your comment! I work with APRO GLOBAL REAL ESTATES. I can tell you for a fact that there is no scam here.
You should have walked into the office.

Where is your office
Re: House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS by inspirenet: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
This post is actually misleading.

There's nothing to hide here.

We charge prospective tenants retainers fee and this is because we're not a charity organization, we incur cost too.

We also do this so as to wade off window shoppers and focus on those we have retainers with.

We're a registered business operating over 10yrs now and all you need to do to locate us is to type the company's name into google search and you'ld locate our business address or visit our website aproglobalng.com.

I don't know which of our agents you were speaking with but if you called for a house some days back and at the day of inspection the apartment was no longer in the market we're left with no choice but to provide a suitable alternative for you. Understand that not all the properties on our listing are directly under our management.

If you think Apro Global are not real agents kindly walk into our office and confirm for yourself before posting things on the internet. Under our retainers agreement your payment covers you for a maximum period of 6 months, plus you have the right to berg into our office anytime to request to be taken for viewing.

Whatever you were told is not true and looks fabricated since he hasn't even met with anyone from our firm before.

Please do confirm your details properly before making a post on the internet.
Re: House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS by ridzy: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
I am currently in the middle of an issue with Apro Global. I will give a comprehensive feedback by the time it is over. So far, I don't have any good thing to spare as praise for this company.
Re: House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS by ridzy: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
ridzy:
I am currently in the middle of an issue with Apro Global. I will give a comprehensive feedback by the time it is over. So far, I don't have any good thing to spare as praise for this company.
So, I am writing this feedback as I promised.
These are my findings about Apro Global Company (http://aproglobalng.com):
1. The company's operating model involves posting available apartments listed by independent agents.
2. Usually, they don't have the accurate/latest update about such apartments - whether it has been paid for, what the payment (agency, agreement and caution fees) terms are, etc.
3. Having a website, they appear more legit than other independent agent that list apartments on third part party websites (e.g, , nigerianpropertycentre.com, etc)
4. When you engage them about a listed apartment, without ascertaining the availability (and because of want you to pay a 'retainers' fee of 3,000), they would confirm the availability to you and would give you untrue details about the payment terms.
5. You would be sent a link to their website to book an inspection and you would be prompted to pay 3,000 before your booking can be confirmed.
6. They would be prompt all through this stage, until you make the payment, then it would take the availability of the actual person that listed the apartment for you to get booked. At this point, they just send you the contact details of the person and refer to him as 'our agent', with or without informing the him - your struggle
7. You would call this person and he would be reluctant - remember you have not made any commitment to this guy and he sees himself as a boss too who would have collected the same 3,000 or a little less from you had you come directly to him.
8. The independent agent tasked with taking you around would make various requests such as: please recharge my phone, i want to call the key custodian to the apartment, etc.
9. Your only contact with the true Apro Global is only via a phone call.
10. They don't follow-up to know if you have found an apartment or not.
11. They can be VERY RUDE (I interacted with a certain [b]Tunde [/b]and I can quite say that about him)

As seen above, the summary of my experience with further validates what [b]sahshafm [/b]said about them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS by inspirenet: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thanks for this feedback @ridzy

Your findings about Apro Global Company is not true.

1. The company does not list properties without a verified source either through the principal or his mandate. Realtors network and share properties among themselves for marketing purposes. So please don't find it strange when you see several agencies marketing the same property as most owners also engage several agencies to ensure prompt service.

2. It is absolutely untrue that Apro Global Real Estates does not have accurate/latest update about its listings as no genuine agency can stand 10years of operation under this condition.

3. Contrary to your assertion Apro Global Real Estates is legit. The company has been a major player in the residential/commercial real estate market with proven record of serviced clients over the years. The company has been in operation for about 10years now and consistent in service delivery.

4. Only available properties are showcased and marketed via Apro Global Real Estates. Properties identified as rented during site visits are immediately removed. Apro Global Real Estates strives towards perfection however in servicing client's requests it may engage 3rd parties whose service may impact the quality of delivery. More details can be found in the terms of service.

5. Booking an inspection is subject to the company's terms of service and user agreement. Ensure that you are satisfied with what you are signing up for before taking steps.

6. Apro Global company only partners with trusted, reliable, dedicated 3rd parties who have exhibited high level of commitment and discipline to its mutual understanding. If indeed you are certain that the property was already listed by "an actual person" why didn't you contact the person?? If you have had a contrary experience I would have expected that you at least place a call through to the office line, send an email or even visit the office to make your grievance known instead of resulting to doppelganger. This doppelganger did not secure an apartment for you, but you spent a reasonable amount of time on it. This is ringing a big bell!

7. Please always send feedback about the company staff to the official company email address on the website for prompt response. Make sure to confirm the correct name of the staff and mention in your report as there is no such staff as Tunde. The company's contact with prospects goes beyond phone calls. When you schedule a viewing with Apro Global Real Estates a rep is assigned to you to guide you through your inspection till the point of payment and move-in. The company has hundreds of serviced clients that can attest to this.

In as much as the company may not be able to satisfy everyone it looks forward to improving its service delivery. I can assure you that this review is not taken for granted.

(1) (Reply)

5 Floors Building With C Of O For Sale At Victoria Island. N2.8billion / Govt House For Sale In Abuja / Authentic Land For Sale 1/2 Plot, 1 Plot, 2plots ,acres, Hecters ( Lagos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.