Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog (772 Views)

How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria / How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by eventlamp: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2017
I created the blog three months back, but due to my very busy schedules, I'm not able to post items on it as I should.

It's running on a custom domain, techhub.com.ng, with an amazing design and yes, it also auto blogs.

Here's the deal, the intending party would own and run the blog completely for a full year. All your adverts earnings, etc are 100% yours.

After the first year, we would again draft another contract, if you would like to continue that is.

Please note that this is for serious bloggers who have genuine interests in tech.

You can send me a pm or direct message using eventlamp@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by ogajaki(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2017
What's ur pay?
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by eventlamp: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2017
ogajaki:
What's ur pay?

You will pay yourself bro. You have ownership of the blog for 1 year so you can run your AdSense adverts on it.

I might also give u a 20k adverts voucher to run advert on any advert platform of your choice.
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by ogajaki(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2017
eventlamp:

You will pay yourself bro. You have ownership of the blog for 1 year so you can run your AdSense adverts on it.

I might also give u a 20k adverts voucher to run advert on any advert platform of your choice.

k
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by zinosleek(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
ogajaki:

please incase you see anyone. Refer him to me. I have many blogs to give out for management.
I will take care of the persons subscription

Can we discuss then eejegreh@gmail.com or 08036653236
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by Olaxbolax100: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
I'm very much interested bro, as I am a techy person. You can reach me on whatsapp
My Email address is olamidebolarinwa45@gmaildotcom
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by Lillian101: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
THE BILLION COIN :WHAT DOES THIS COIN CONNOTE, IT IS A COIN WHICH HAS A TREMENDOUS VALUE EVEN GREATER THAN THE BITCOIN... MOST SEE THIS COIN WITH FAR LESSER VALUE BUT ON THE CONTRARY THIS IS HOWEVER A FALLACY AS SOME COUNTRIES NOW HAVE THE TBC BANK... THE VALUE IS SO HIGH THAT IT CANNOT BE UNDERESTIMATED... YEARS AGO WHEN THE BITCOIN FIRST CAME TO EXISTENCE MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING CRYPTOCURRENCY AND SOMEONE WHO HAD 10000BTC = OVER 10M$ IN TODAY'S CURRENCY EXCHANGED IT FOR PIZZA BECAUSE HE NEVER SAW THE FUTURE OF THIS COIN...WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION I'D IMPLORE EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN TO INVEST IN THIS BEAUTIFUL COIN AS THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR IT AND BRING AN END TO POVERTY SOONEST IN THIS GREAT STATE... THE CURRENT MARKET VALUE FOR THIS COIN IS 1TBC=13.4BTC=OVER 13000DOLLARS BUT I'D BE OFFERING IT FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE OF 1TBC=N1000 AND DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASES FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING COIN... YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 08068193548,NAME: LILIAN FALOPE
FOR ANY AMOUNT YOU NEED. THANKS
2 MINS CONFIRMATION..SUPER FAST.
COME LETS MAKE WEALTH TOGETHER.

Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by AdejorLawrence(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
ogajaki:

please incase you see anyone. Refer him to me. I have many blogs to give out for management.
I will take care of the persons subscription
What kind of blog sir?
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by ememibies: 3:13am On Jun 30, 2017
The billion coin for sale at 300 naira only call me if you are interested 08100612408. Confirmation in less than 3 minutes and you can buy wallet too. Thank you.
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by divapinky: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
The billion coin @250 per coin on bulk purchases.. confirms instantly within 3minutes of sending you are safe with us 100% call us on 07038507805
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by eventlamp: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
found someone already. Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Excavators, Buldozers, Compactors, Crains For Rent And Sales / Do You Work On Iwriter? Come On In If You Desire To Be A Premium Or Elite Writer / Buy Affordable Automatic Maize Threshers As Bennie Agro-technology Celebrates On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.