Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog (486 Views)

Writer Needed For A Tech Blog / How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop / How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by eventlamp: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2017
created the blog three months back, but due to my very busy schedules, I'm not able to post items on it as I should.

It's running on a custom domain, techhub.com.ng, with an amazing design and yes, it also auto blogs.

Here's the deal, the intending party would own and run the blog completely for a full year. All your adverts earnings, etc are 100% yours.

After the first year, we would again draft another contract, if you would like to continue that is.

Please note that this is for serious bloggers who have genuine interests in tech.

You can send me a pm or direct message using eventlamp@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by KMoutlaw(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2017
eventlamp:
created the blog three months back, but due to my very busy schedules, I'm not able to post items on it as I should.

It's running on a custom domain, techhub.com.ng, with an amazing design and yes, it also auto blogs.

Here's the deal, the intending party would own and run the blog completely for a full year. All your adverts earnings, etc are 100% yours.

After the first year, we would again draft another contract, if you would like to continue that is.

Please note that this is for serious bloggers who have genuine interests in tech.

You can send me a pm or direct message using eventlamp@gmail.com

Thank you

sent you a mail.
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by eventlamp: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2017
KMoutlaw:

sent you a mail.

Okay. Would revert asap
Re: I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog by eventlamp: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
found someone already. Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

For Shop Owners / How To Create Your First Email Marketing Campaign / Need A Website? Try Wagz Designs & Tech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.