Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes (25870 Views)

Stop Lying Lawan, Senator’s Monthly Take Home Pay Is N15m – Sagay / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Koolking(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why didn't Fani Kayode say the same thing when he was in government?

Because it doesn't favour him now does not mean he should be careless with his utterances. Nigeria is a free country, otherwise people like him and other corrupt politicians should be shot or in maximum prison (as obtained in some Asian countries). He walks and talks freely yet he is whining Nigeria is not a free country. A day of reckoning will soon come.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by KingGBsky(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Epositive:
ffk just pointed out the major problem we're facing in this county, his facts are prickly arranged that i had to commend him for it.

but my question is, had it been he was made a minister in this current administration, would he have done this? sad

#positivevibes

Let me educate you a little.
The power of the north does not really lie on the federal government, they already have it since they displayed it in the second coup when they killed the Ibos in the north that lead to the civil war.
Can you not see that even the vice president is powerless even as a acting president?
The hausa/fulani has already been empowered by the British since they were the first discovered country and the south was added to them. A lot of right and religion religion prowess was given to them during the British erra because they were easily deceived.
Nigeria is a mindset of greedy colonial masters for their own gain and they made the northerners powerful through religion and ethnicity.
Why do you think Buhari continued fighting for power? He knew he will get it for as long he is northerner. It was only Obasanjo that used is Military and political will to defeat him by bringing in yaradua in the first place.
Only restructuring can reduce their power. That is the main reason they are against it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by edeXede: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
No tribe can rule this country better than hausa fulani..
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by nsesam(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
FFK has really shock some of us with these fact.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by 2016v2017: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by ewosk: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
FFK forgot to mention the most recent one.

How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when Buhari addressed a nation of over 170million people in hausa language grin

Exactly what some Nairalanders were saying that Afonja Muslims are deceiving themselves, there are not really seen as Muslims by most Northern Muslims...Else why will Buhari a Muslim send Eid wishes in Hausa forgetting millions of Afonja Muslims grin grin grin

I need an APC Membership card ooo...seems they can offer me a Ghost Job like Buhari.... Buhari the Number one Ghost Worker of the Federation

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Dedetwo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
FFK, only a dummy who does not understand that western region and few minority nitwits in southern region conceded every power to northern region of Nigeria. When eastern region under Lt. Col. Ojukwu stood firm to stop the maniacal and deceitful machination of Arabic northern region of Nigeria to usurp every power in Nigeria, the people of western region and their military governor, most people of midwestern region and their moronic military governor and few deluded easterners welcome them with open hands. It is very disturbing that stupidity is inherent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by 2016v2017: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
FFK forgot to mention the most recent one.

How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when Buhari addressed a nation of over 170million people in hausa language grin
impeachable offence
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
DieBuhari:

This man is really observant.

So Buhari told Africa magic and other Dstv channels to sensor Jesus abi...

Sometimes I feel sorry for our parents that send us to school , if they look back on those they invested a lot on their education they will see most is just a waste of money..

If at this age of civilization you can believe such things then I really feel sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
eastsidechillz:

Everything for you is party and politics

Why don't you counter his claims.

Y are we this stupid in this country

Is it the peanut they give you that makes some of you enslave your sense of reasoning?

Not weooooo them, I'm not among MBOK.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Mccullum: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
He's trying to play religion and tribal cards for the campaign of 2019, I think there's no Christian's law which it can be added in Nigeria constitution... it is only fools will be convinced by this man write up, let there be strong unity in the South so we can challenge or neutralise the northern domination.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Abagworo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fani Kayode is too old to Engage in religious extremism. He should leave it for his children.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
nrexzy:
This nigga is just as confused as Nigeria. Dude talks too much
This is one of the issues plaguing this country. Dude speaks the truth and you say he talks too much

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Idango(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don't like FFK. I m not his fan. If he is a minster in this government will he raise these points, probably not.

All the above did take anything from the fact that FFK made some very valid points that we should not ignore. The country is sitting on a time bomb and the earlier some of these sensitive issues are addressed the better for all of us.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by nototribalist: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Idrico:
FFK is out to create problems for APC government by insighting Nigerians through promotion of ethnic and religious bias.He is evil.
typical Afonjas, u say the truth they say you're creating problem. You don drink your toilet soup today?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by DieBuhari: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Iblad0994:

So Buhari tells Africa magic and other Dstv channels to sensor Jesus abi...

Sometimes I feel sorry for my parents that send me to school , if they look back on me they invested a lot on my education they will see most is just a waste of money..

If at this age of civilization I can doubt such things then I really feel sorry for myself
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by galaxy2020(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Only those irredeemable zombies will believe theirs equity in country.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingGBsky:

Let me educate you a little.
The power of the north does not really lie on the federal government, they already have it since they displayed it
ong he is northerner. It was only Obasanjo that used is Military and political will to defeat him by bringing in yaradua in the first place.
Only restructuring can reduce their power. That is the main reason they are against it.

I love your analysis .. the main reason the north are holding on to this power is mainly because of their population . That is why they keep sponsoring the almajiris system. They know they are not educated and enlightened as the southerners so they are holding Nigeria to ransom with their population. The only hope for the southerners out of this is restructuring and I don't think the north will ever buy into that idea .
Sometimes something amazes me , of all the president & Head of state the northerners have had since 1960 I don't think the north is any better than the south .

South is more civilized
South is more peaceful to live
South is more developed

I tire for the north self sometimes , I think law of karma is taking its hold on them ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria is too big for a selected few to posses as a personal property.
Its is now or never, we must all stand and be counted and say no to Northern oppression
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by burkingx(f): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Aragon: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oh so your amnesia is gone and you suddenly remembered this? After making money of the same Nigeria as minister. Then when the trouble you are trying to create starts, you will claim British and Run away.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by allstarcomic(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
YOU NO KNOW BEFORE?

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by madridsta007(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Idrico:
FFK is out to create problems for APC government by insighting Nigerians through promotion of ethnic and religious bias.He is evil.

Tackle the truth or untruths in what he is saying. This is how it is done in serious countries.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Sleyanya1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
He has made the points clear to even the lay man on the street. All these facts are obvious and stare at us everyday, but...

hypocrisy clouding most politcians,

The so called media that plays the tones of the one who pays them, by feeding the mass with distorted information.

The negligence of the History subject in schools.

Etc.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by foura: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Idrico:
im not FFK pal but i gave him kudos we must break this country or change the way we operate.FFK on point.in kebbi all d churches are just in a place,too bad
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Luvdk(f): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
TippyTop:
Just imagine GEJ left the country for nearly 2 months, even Bayelsa state would have been bombed by marauding Fulanis.
Nigeria only serves the interest of the Fulanis.
One Zoogeria for you

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by obamabinladen(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
nsesam:
FFK has really shock some of us with these fact.

My dear you can say that again.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by luggy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
FFK is right
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Leez(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
eastsidechillz:
But these unity beggars and children of fallen angel won't c dis.

Bleep this country for all I care.
leave dos ones bro dm be lost cause
see dm justifying bigotry but wen nzeogwu and co plotted d hausas said igbo domination and both military and civilian northerners killed easterners for fun
left to dem adaka boro and gideon orkar are also ipob yoots for wanting out of ds joke union
capt empere God bless his soul never regretted his action in orkar's coup and said he would gladly do so again.
just ignore these govt paid agents and trolls
they are a band of jokers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by trinity11(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Idrico:

To cut the long story short, you just implied that all what he said are all lies.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by ccukoima84: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=back2sender post=57951741]Fani kayode should keep quiet he is part of the problem.
Southerners are the cause of thier problems and not the the NORTH. WE SHOULD STOP DISTURBING THE NORTH r post=57951741]Fani kayode should keep quiet he is part of the problem. Hmmm U Sound Lik 1 Wit Brain In D Anus. Bro, Grow Up Or Remain A Slave 4eva.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Bala Mohammed & Simon Lalong's Elections As Governors / Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA / IGP Solomon Arase After His Confirmation By The Police Council Today -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.