Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes (25887 Views)

Stop Lying Lawan, Senator’s Monthly Take Home Pay Is N15m – Sagay / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by IJOBA2: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
gabinogem:
There comes a TIME where the oppressed must fight back...
YES KARL MARX ENVISIONED WHEN THE PROLETARIAT WOULD RISE UP AGAINST BOURGEOIS... BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN HIS LIFE TIME.

AFONJA MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRYangry
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Tecno66: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
As for osinbajo he's just an errand boy to Abba kyari, not an acting president
Osinbajo don suffer for una hand. They first call am Commissioner, small time them say na Coordinator and you come say na errand boy. Wetin Prof. do to deserve all these finishing?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by IJOBA2: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
zoom007:
FFK is a bastard, he used 5-6 years with his drunken master to serve the north, he now spew rubbish after loosing power and irrelevant. i repeat as an afonja muslim, this bastard irritate me.
FIXED
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Dedetwo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Stoicbaba:

*Nigeria is not a free country, North control affairs; stop lying– Fani-Kayode explodes*

He wrote: ”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) is removed from the curriculum and Islamic Arabic Studies (IAS) is made compulsory?

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when Christians are banned BY LAW from buying land to build churches in most parts of the core north?

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when every single security and intelligence agency in the nation except for the Navy is headed by a northern Muslim?

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when there are NO Christian commanders (i.e. those that have operational control over troop deployments) in charge of STRATEGIC commands in the Nigerian Army today?

”​How can anyone decribe Nigeria as being free when ALL the STRATEGIC commands in the Nigerian Army are in the hands of Muslims?

”​How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when ALL the units under the Education Ministry are headed by northern Muslims and the Minister of Education himself is a Muslim.

”​How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when the words Christ, Church, Christianity or Christian are not mentioned ONCE in the constitution and when the word sharia is mentioned 73 times, Grand Khadi 54 times, Islam 29 times and Muslims 10 times.

”​How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when, since Buhari came to power, any mention of Jesus or God is censored out of Nigerian films by the Nigerian Censors Board whilst the word Allah is mentioned freely.

”​How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when there was an attempt by President Buhari to quietly pass a law that will give large tracts of land to Fulani herdsmen in every state of the Federation so that they can infiltrate, settle down in, breed with and eventually overwhelm and take over all the communities in which they were given that land.

”​How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when the Federal Government refuses to arrest the elderly Professor Ango Abdullahi and the rebellious, recalcitrant, blood-baying and bloodthirsty Arewa youths and lock them ALL up for their implicit threat to commit genocide against the Igbo if they don’t leave the north by 1st October?

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when the Arewa Youths can send an open letter to the Acting President describing the entire Igbo race as ingrates who have “not learnt their lessons from the past” and who “ought to be thrown out of the north” and “out of Nigeria?”

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when the the Northern Youth Leaders Forum (NYLF) can tell the Federal Government that “Nigeria will boil”, that there will be “a crisis that will spiral beyond control if the Arewa youths are arrested” and that “the Presidency will not be allowed to go to the south under any circumstances in 2019?”

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when well-armed Fulani militants and herdsmen commit genocide against whole communities and yet not one of them has been arrested?

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when cows (yes cows!) drive children out of their classrooms in Edo state and drive worshippers out of their churches in Benue state.
”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when the welfare of cows and the interest of cattle-rearers are more important than that of hard-working and productive patriots and innocent young school children?

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when, since Buhari came to power, it is very difficult for a northern Christian to get admission into Ahmadu Bello University, the leading institution of higher learning in northern Nigeria?

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when there is a strange Arabic insignia and unintelligible Arabic words apparently depicting Othman Dan Fodio’s battle cry inscribed on the coat of arms of the Nigerian Army.

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when english is replaced with hausa in Nigerian army parades?

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when President Muhammadu Buhari openly expresses his disdain for the Igbo and encourages the hate-speech and threats that they are being subjected to today?

”How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will allege that there is corruption in the Church but dare not allege that there is corruption in the mosquesnews

#copied - daily post news

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208687754900709&id=1516216357

The independent Republic of Igbo Land or Biafra will utterly put an end to these craps initiated by the idiotic colonial masters.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by luluman: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Idrico:
FFK is out to create problems for APC government by insighting Nigerians through promotion of ethnic and religious bias.He is evil.
I'm not a fan of the guy tho, but why don't you let analyse his claims if they are true.I live in Zaria, Kaduna state, & its true that Christians are not allowed to build any churches in Zaria city.Go & check if I lie.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by luluman: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
nrexzy:
This nigga is just as confused as Nigeria. Dude talks too much
Don't be quick to condemn , verify his claims first now.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by michoim(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why didn't you say so when OBJ was in power and you were made minister of Aviation. You damn hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by luluman: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Khd95:
so who now added grand khadi,Muslims sharia law etc to the constitution as deleted Christians,Christianity etc abi was it not like that when JEG was the president

before you quote me,ffk made some valid points tho but he won't achieve anything if he continue in this fashion
as rightly asked above me,would he ve said all this if he was a member of this government

and the censoring of the word GOD started long ago,even in Yoruba films sef

Mr Historian , so why are churches not allowed in Zaria city & Gaskiya in Zaria ?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by dynicks(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
kenny987:

That shouldn't be the question and it shouldn't matter what circumstances led to his coming to his senses. What is important is that he has come into his senses and has substantial influence enough to ask these questions and spark a conversation geared towards addressing these obvious inequalities and fault lines. No one is a saint and if you keep picking at how saintly one us or isn't then questions will never be asked and nothing will ever get done.
Fullstop!!...may God bless the breast with which u suckled from...
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Fredrichnnamani: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
One thing for sure is that what ever they sow, that they shall reap.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by ozoemenaca: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Idrico:
FFK is out to create problems for APC government by insighting Nigerians through promotion of ethnic and religious bias.He is evil.
Thats your opinion but all he is saying are facts
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Smooyis(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
If anyone is planning any islamization or disintegration of Nigeria, such will be met with frustration and failure. Long live the federal secular Republic of Nigeria. grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by dynicks(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
luluman:
I'm not a fan of the guy tho, but why don't you let analyse his claims if they are true.I live in Zaria, Kaduna state, & its true that Christians are not allowed to build any churches in Zaria city.Go & check if I lie.
truthful, matured Nd sensible...please keep it up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by luluman: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheAngry1:
I don't like FFK, but I agree with him on this
I'm with you , let's analyse & see the truth in people's claims even if they are our enemies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by presidentMZ: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Just give the idiot some Dollars (FFK) and he can abuse his blood father.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Idrico:

please show me one evil in all he has said. just point out to a lie!

if you can't then who's the evil?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Zombie maga infact you are a goat

edeXede:
No tribe can rule this country better than hausa fulani..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Everyone knows that, sadly, only igbo Jews seem to embrace and worship him. Igbo Christians don't bow to ethnoreligious fanatics. lipsrsealed

Fool yourself! I'm not Igbo and I do not worship him but I just need you to counter all that he has said
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Idrico:

You should probably spend more time improving your English, it will do you a whole lot of good
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Mcreloaded(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
FFK forgot to mention the most recent one.

How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when Buhari addressed a nation of over 170million people in hausa language grin

Or the Arabic on naira
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by badman007(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Idrico:

Dispute the facts or shut it.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by nell4: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:

How can anyone describe Nigeria as being free when Buhari addressed a nation of over 170million people in hausa language grin
that is ehh. it still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by back2sender: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=ccukoima84 post=57953079][/quote]
Ewu biafra park well. See ya life.
Children of hate, WHAT HAS FANI KAYODE DONE TO IMPACT THIS COUNTRY AS AN AVIATION MINISTER?
DID NE FIXED THE AIRPORT IN ENUGU?
DID HE FIX THE AIRPORT IN CALABAR?
DID HE FIX THE AIRPORT IN OWERRI?
DID HE FIX THE AIRPORT IN PORT HARCOURT?
DID HE FIX THE AIRPORT IN UYO?
he had an opportunity to make his own contributions but rather he joined the RATS n COCKROACHES to loot Nigeria dry.
Have you ever heard a positive thing about Fani? RATHER A PRODUCT OF ;

BROKEN MARRIAGES (CAN NOT KEEP A HOME, HOW MANY WIVES NOW? )
A GLUTTON , ASK OBASANJO.
CORRUPTION, DASUKIGATE.
KPEKUS MASTER, LA BIANCA TOMATO PASTE.
TWO FACED/UNSTABLE (FOMERLY APC NOW PDP)
ANYWHERE BELLE FACE POLITICIAN.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
DieBuhari:

This man is really observant.

Lol. You are one of the gullible folks FFK is targeting. Jesus and God weren't censored, the usage determines if it will be censored or not. People often miss use those two words e.g OMG, Jesu oo.

It's in those kinda contexts that the words are censored.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by nrexzy: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

This is one of the issues plaguing this country. Dude speaks the truth and you say he talks too much
he speaks what truth REALLY? ?? a part of the cancerous cell is now part of the cure.. DON'T LET A Politician's Speech fool you...!!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by sapele914(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
whitebeard:
So u are telling me that north made u a minister..!
Thank you for your statement you are right on point, was it not the same way the system was under pdp, when ffk was a minister under obasanjo and yaradua, or everything just changed under buhari?the man ffk and fayose are just Hypocrites. They don't want the best for Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by sapele914(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:

Buhari addressed who?are you a muslim, were you celebrating ramadan to?Please tell me why the catholic church speaks latin in their prayers?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by thunderbabs: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
The hidden agenda of Buhari to islamise Nigeria is part of what got him bed ridden......

God has his way of fighting foe his own people...so IRK is compulsory while CRK is removed from the curriculum...hmmm!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Epositive:
ffk just pointed out the major problem we're facing in this county, his facts are prickly arranged that i had to commend him for it.

but my question is, had it been he was made a minister in this current administration, would he have done this? sad

#positivevibes

wat facts !!..... is it now that those positions are been held by muslim .... mention of God or Allah as bin blurred even frm GEJ era !!
FFK is jus irrelevant as his trying to prove,, if not using tribal tactics., naa regilious angle..
wat as bin a Christian or Muslim(religion) got to do with governance ... we had xtain as president ,,no bigger post, dd Nigeria turn Paris
the major problem is the kind of human Nigerians are.,,, our personality is our one n only problem.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by OBAGADAFFI: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:

grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mr FFK u have to blame Awo for this nonsense
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Free Country, North Control Affairs; Stop Lying– FFK Explodes by davidif: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fear mongering at its worst. In this volatile times, instead of working to bring everyone together and provide unity this guy and his speech is working to fan the embers of division.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye / Farmers To Pay Fee For Protection – Ogbeh / Heads To Roll As More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested After DCP Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.