Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Before You Remove That Baby - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Remove That Baby (1584 Views)

Help Needed Please! How Will I Remove That Allah Quote On My Sigi ,i No Do Again / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" / “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Remove That Baby by Oyindidi(f): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:

lol..
say what's in your mind.. This laugh no loud grin
Re: Before You Remove That Baby by Oyindidi(f): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Even d tot d felicia mgbo is talking about dere na 1 very important figure oo
who is mgbo and what does it mean?
Re: Before You Remove That Baby by Victornezzar: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
who is mgbo and what does it mean?
It means someone
Learnt it from my granny
Re: Before You Remove That Baby by Oyindidi(f): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

It means someone
Learnt it from my granny
OK
Re: Before You Remove That Baby by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
say what's in your mind.. This laugh no loud grin
Lol. ..my dear,it depends oo...
can't say it's right or wrong...some people just abort for no just cost..but if there's a concrete reason for abortion to take place ,it's fine
Re: Before You Remove That Baby by Oyindidi(f): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:
couples will have sex every night and there won't be pregnancy. ..but common cuddles from your boyfriend pregnancy go show...
gringringrin na so the world be
Re: Before You Remove That Baby by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringringrin na so the world be
lolz
Re: Before You Remove That Baby by Oyindidi(f): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
sekxy:

Lol. ..my dear,it depends oo...
can't say it's right or wrong...some people just abort for no just cost..but if there's a concrete reason for abortion to take place ,it's fine
There's this problem in my friend's home. The doctors advised her to abort the baby that there's fluid in her brain. The lady refused and she had the baby. As I type this, the father want to kill the 4 year old girl cos of the size of her head. Bigger than that of 4 adults.
Re: Before You Remove That Baby by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
There's this problem in my friend's home. The doctors advised her to abort the baby that there's fluid in her brain. The lady refused and she had the baby. As I type this, the father want to kill the 4 year old girl cos of the size of her head. Bigger than that of 4 adults.
chai..this is the kind of case I'm talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Falls To His Death From Bridge After Proposing To His Girlfriend / Can You Fart Infront Of Your Fiancé/fiancée? / Help! My Urine Colors Yellow After Intimacy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.