Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,055 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:08 AM

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? (3725 Views)

If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? / Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated What Would Your Reaction Be? / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Gerrard59:

This is because you are a chromosome?
Yes o. Fortunately for me I have masturbated away all my x chromosomes grin
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Monday5(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
I will appreciate my daughter for not having an abortion. Neither will I encourage abortion.
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Monday5(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Teenage pregnancy is more as a result of peer pressure. Sex education is parent's responsibility.
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Monday5(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
I wish this is sent to FP to get a wider view
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Monday5(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
O'boy I swear this guy don finish you! Come, what is chromosome?
Gerrard59:

This is because you are a chromosome?
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by LordIsaac(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2017
selflessmaya:
i'm assuming you mean a teenage daughter not a daughter that's grown with a job but still single.

i will teach about sex education very early but if my teenage daughter ever gets pregnant, i will make sure she understands how much responsibility can result from a few minutes of carelessness, i wont yell at her or make her feel worse than she already feels, i'll encourage her to get an abortion and take her to the clinic myself and we'll test for STDs too just to have a clean slate on paper, she has a life to live and a stupid mistake shouldn't put a stop to it. my teenage daughter wont be keeping a pregnancy while i watch, i'm pro-choice but even i know that dependent ppl dont really have a say in matters that involve emotional maturity and financial stability.
100% with you on this!

1 Like

Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Daeylar(f): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Since this is hypothetical.
first of all, I'm just like Rochelle in Everybody hates chris, "I ain't raisin' no babies". whether she's under 18, over 18, ain't doing that.

Now that that's clear.

A teenage daughter under 18 (this is hard) , I think I'll go with an abortion, then i will sincerely advice against sex but if she must have sex, she has to be safe. No excuses. No stories, nothing. I'm not doing the abortion trip twice and it's not just about getting pregnant, a thousand and 1 STDs are out there. ( I don't know if she can choose to have the child though).

But a daughter above 18, she a grrrrooowwwwnnnn woman. She can do what she wants. Keep the baby, have an abortion, whatever. The only thing I'll help her do is hunt down the baby daddy if he tries to escape his responsibilities.
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by doyinbaby(f): 4:49am On Oct 30, 2017
ifyalways:
Depends on her age undecided

Under 18: Shes getting an abortion straight up.
Above 18: I will take a big back seat and let her be the adult she so badly desires to be. kiss
why kill an innocent child......what if the woman is unable to deliver another child later in life......don't kill an innocent child....no to abortion
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2017
It won't happen. She Wont be that stupid . And neither will she have abortions. I trust my female child or children will be smart enough to listen to my warnings and advice.
Shikena
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by ifyalways(f): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2017
doyinbaby:
why kill an innocent child......what if the woman is unable to deliver another child later in life......don't kill an innocent child....no to abortion
Your opinion matters only in your compound. Thank u.
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by doyinbaby(f): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2017
ifyalways:

Your opinion matters only in your compound. Thank u.
ok
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by 1Sharon(f): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benita27:
Since I haven't gotten one under my parent's roof 'cause I know the consequences thereafter...you'll be disowned 'cause it's considered a shame to have a child out of wedlock. I won't have a daughter who'd do that.

EOD.

Wow
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by 1Sharon(f): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
ifyalways:
Depends on her age undecided

Under 18: Shes getting an abortion straight up.
Above 18: I will take a big back seat and let her be the adult she so badly desires to be. kiss

Chop am. They will jump on you for the abortion comment. But it has to be done
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Vivly(f): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
alexialin:
It won't happen. She Wont be that stupid . And neither will she have abortions. I trust my female child or children will be smart enough to listen to my warnings and advice.
Shikena
Na so everybody mama dey talk
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Chommieblaq(f): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
ImaIma1:
The best punishment is that she has the child and faces the responsibility of being a mother along with her education, career,etc. She won't stop going to church and school if possible. I won't hide her at home or send her packing. Let her live openly with her mistakes and deal with them.
And I wont pause my life to take care of the baby while she goes back to her life. She will figure out a way to juggle while i help out.

Exactly what I will do.
Pursue her go where?
Two wrongs can never make a right, she will live with her mistakes, deal with them and learn too. I will always be there to help out too
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Chommieblaq(f): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benita27:
Since I haven't gotten one under my parent's roof 'cause I know the consequences thereafter...you'll be disowned 'cause it's considered a shame to have a child out of wedlock. I won't have a daughter who'd do that.

EOD.

shocked shocked
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Vivly:

Na so everybody mama dey talk

Well everybody mama fit talk so

But my own mama cautioned me and thank God I didn't bring shame to her till date.

Am proud, am. Not a baby mama, am no single mum and have never undergo abortion ever in my. Life.

So my mama try for me. God bless her soul smiley
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by 1Sharon(f): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
alexialin:

But my own mama cautioned me and thank God I didn't bring shame to her till date.

Am proud, am. Not a baby mama, am no single mum and have never undergo abortion ever in my. Life.

Have you ever had unprotected sex? Then you just got lucky.
Why should you be proud of things you are already not supposed to be ?
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Vivly(f): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
alexialin:

That's between you and your mama. I don't know you
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Amhappy(f): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
She have to take the full 9 months course. After that,i take responsibility,get her a nanny while she face her career. Abortion is a no no
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Monday5(m): 5:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Yes Ma'am! It won't happen to children in Jesus name!

Shikena

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide / Thank you jesus / Is It A Crime For A Man To Help His Wife In Kitchen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.