Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Senior Accountant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Senior Accountant (1042 Views)

Storekeeper,senior Accountant & Lady Accountant / Vacancy - Senior Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senior Accountant by Metrics4tea: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
A Couri
Re: Senior Accountant by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE APPLICANTS YOU INTERVIEWED LAST WEEK?
PLEASE, PUT THE RIGHT PAY AND DO NOT DECEIVE THE PUBLIC

1 Like

Re: Senior Accountant by DifferentCase(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Metrics4tea:
A Courier and Logistics firm located on Victoria Island needs the services of an experienced Accountant. Preferred candidate must have 3-4 years working experience in a similar role. Candidate must have good first degree, ability to work with minimal supervision and high proficiency in the use of Microsoft excel and accounting software packages. Salary N100 - N120K depending on experience. Interested and qualified persons should please send CVs to ikechukwu.ogbachalu@aramex.com

120k? And you are looking for a senior accountant? You with your 2 bike courier company? Oga, someone asked you question shortly, please answer!

2 Likes

Re: Senior Accountant by johnime: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED
DifferentCase:

120k? And you are looking for a senior accountant? You with your 2 bike courier company? Oga, someone asked you question shortly, please answer!
Re: Senior Accountant by Metrics4tea: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
because all the invited candidates scored below average points and therefore no need to invite them for second stage of the recruitment
Re: Senior Accountant by Sezua(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
What if i tell u i can do the job of the senior accountant? But i am still relatively young. I have had an employee turn me down for being too young for a senior accountant role which i knew i could perform very well.
Re: Senior Accountant by whiiteroses(f): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Metrics4tea:
because all the invited candidates scored below average points and therefore no need to invite them for second stage of the recruitment

You are very unprofessional!!. How about sending a feedback email to the candidates interviewed/invited instead of saying this on nairaland. Anyways, I now see the reason why they scored below average points. The problem is not them but you. Your company certainly deserves the hr they have. Good luck on your above average points hunt!
Re: Senior Accountant by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin
DifferentCase:

Re: Senior Accountant by johnime: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
THEY ARE REAL, NO ONE WAS QUALIFIED AND WE GOT BACK TO ALL OF THEM.
Re: Senior Accountant by arthurshelly: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
johnime:
THEY ARE REAL, NO ONE WAS QUALIFIED AND WE GOT BACK TO ALL OF THEM.

Oga ooio
Re: Senior Accountant by johnime: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Na so we see am now
arthurshelly:

Oga ooio
Re: Senior Accountant by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
johnime:
Na so we see am now
una try

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Functional Based Test / I Need A Freelancer To Help Me Perform Simple Daily Tasks. / AOS Orwell (oil&gas) Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.