Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,935 members, 7,799,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Davido And His Epic Reply Sha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davido And His Epic Reply Sha (932 Views)

See The Epic Reply @nigeriasnake Twitter Handle Got As He Plan To Sell It. / See The Epic Reply EFCC Twitter Handler Gave To A User On Twitter / See Reekado Banks Epic Reply To Man Trying To Lure Him Into The Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His Epic Reply Sha by maturemindsonly(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shut up Reply

Re: Davido And His Epic Reply Sha by Prece(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Awon were meji,if God now collect their money give me and one nairalander they will be saying Gos is cruel. Money is the root of all beef

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Epic Reply Sha by maturemindsonly(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Prece:
Awon were meji,if God now collect their money give me and one nairalander they will be saying Gos is cruel. Money is the root of all beef

lol
Re: Davido And His Epic Reply Sha by PiperHincks: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2018
The negative picture the whole scheme has been uploaded for the individuals. The sufficiency of the thing and best essay writing site is devoid of the full identification for the patterns for the students. The method is improved for the concerned individuals.
Re: Davido And His Epic Reply Sha by somto10: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2020
maturemindsonly watsup bro
i dont accept pms, how may i help u
Re: Davido And His Epic Reply Sha by maturemindsonly(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2020
somto10:
maturemindsonly watsup bro
i dont accept pms, how may i help u

Morning bro, glad you mentioned me, my guy been talking about forex too, he go learn am for Abk since last month, and he said it's profitable, and that he make profit daily, but he's lost everything now, to cut story short, I for like learn am well, and from your post, be like u sabi am wella, how I fit reach you? Whatsapp? Telegram?
Re: Davido And His Epic Reply Sha by maturemindsonly(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2020
I even try to PM the other guy that quoted UDUJ too, I go like run forex, with some spare funds, make I see wetin for happen
Re: Davido And His Epic Reply Sha by somto10: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2020
maturemindsonly:

Morning bro, glad you mentioned me, my guy been talking about forex too, he go learn am for Abk since last month, and he said it's profitable, and that he make profit daily, but he's lost everything now, to cut story short, I for like learn am well, and from your post, be like u sabi am wella, how I fit reach you? Whatsapp? Telegram?
Telegram.
Drop ur number let me chat u up
Re: Davido And His Epic Reply Sha by maturemindsonly(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2020
somto10:

Telegram.
Drop ur number let me chat u up

+1 6464940893
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Formulated To Prevent Or Treat Any Skin Diseases / Get Your Work Tools Hot / Why Babies Should Not Be Bath 24 Hours After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.