Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics (10202 Views)

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by NonFarmPayrol: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Najwal:
Mr Paypall why spamming this thread with your post, why not do your marketing in the e-currency thread where traders are known undecided or there is something else undecided

i tire
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Paypall(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
-
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Najwal: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Just made small profit with bch wink

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by mokarios(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2017
It's a coincidence that I came across this page same day I bought my first tokens, the PowerLedger.

It is a coin that helps households generate solar energy and sell to willing neighbors using a ledger. The tech has been piloted successfully in New Zealand and Australia the world's largest hotbed of renewable energy.

Do well to research it, and if you have some money you have no use for, it's a smart way to invest it. Each token goes for 8.8 cents.

Check out the white paper on 'p o w e r l e d g e r . i o'.
Please be guided/convinced on the strength of your personal research.

Cheers fam!
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Ay04z(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
mrmvp4ever:
There are some other coin to watch for which it's price is till below 5 usd
1. Gamecredit
2. Tenx
3. Okcash
4. Emc2
5. Dalc (Dalecoin) recently launched this August, owned by our very own nigerian and promises to.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . be huge in the near future
6. Stormtoken, bounty program currently in progress, ico coming soon, so this is good time ⌚ to get in if interested....

Do your own research though and don't forget to invest not more than. What you can afford to lose
good one
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Cutex01(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yards bros I've been trying to grasp my way around this cryptocurrency stuff for sometime now, looks a bit technical to me. Please what's the minimum investment one can make and how do I monitor to know if I'm making a profit or not. Do I need to have a separate wallet account different from the bitcoin account? These are concepts I don't understand. Pardon my ignorance on the subject matter please
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Dalecoin: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
mrmvp4ever:
There are some other coin to watch for which it's price is till below 5 usd
1. Gamecredit
2. Tenx
3. Okcash
4. Emc2
5. Dalc (Dalecoin) recently launched this August, owned by our very own nigerian and promises to.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . be huge in the near future
6. Stormtoken, bounty program currently in progress, ico coming soon, so this is good time ⌚ to get in if interested....

Do your own research though and don't forget to invest not more than. What you can afford to lose
Thanks,we are working so hard to make the token known to all Nigeria n planning to be listed on more exchange...
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Dalecoin: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Current price

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Taeewo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Airdrop in cryptocurrency means when a developer of a

new token gives out a token freely to early users to

promote and create awareness of their project before

listing on exchange......

Tools needed for you to always qualified for any

airdrops are Ethereum and Waves wallet that supports

ERC 20 token,you create a bitcointalk.org account and

also have telegram app installed on your phone..

They are so many developers given airdrop to members

like Pluscoin,eXrp, ELTcoin , Dragon, Ethercat, Energy,

dimon etc

You can monitor all latest airdrop on this telegram

channel

www./cryptocurrencyairdrop
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by cosade(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
SOURCE : THE INTERNET

WHAT IS BITCOIN?

IT'S CALLED MONKEY BUSINESS
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by cosade(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2017

WHAT IS BITCOIN?

A long time ago in a village far far away.......A lot of monkeys lived near the village.

One day a merchant came to the village to buy these monkeys!

He announced that he will buy the monkeys @ $100 each.

The villagers thought that this man is mad.

They thought how can somebody buy stray monkeys at $100 each?

Still, some people caught some monkeys and gave it to this merchant and he gave $100 for each monkey.

This news spread like wildfire and people caught monkeys and sold it to the merchant.

After a few days, the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys @ 200 each.

The lazy villagers also ran around to catch the remaining monkeys!

They sold the remaining monkeys @ 200 each.

Then the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys @ 500 each!

The villagers start to lose sleep! ... They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left and got 500 each.

The villagers were waiting anxiously for the next announcement.

Then the merchant announced that he is going home for a week. And when he returns, he will buy monkeys @ 1000 each!

He asked his employee to take care of the monkeys he bought. He was alone taking care of all the monkeys in a cage.

The merchant went home.

The villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell it at $1000 each.

Then the employee told them that he will sell some monkeys @ 700 each secretly.

This news spread like fire. Since the merchant buys monkey @ 1000 each, there is a 300 profit for each monkey.

The next day, villagers made a queue near the monkey cage.

The employee sold all the monkeys at 700 each. The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys!

The villagers took care of their monkeys & waited for the merchant to return.

But nobody came! ... Then they ran to the employee...

But he has already left too !

The villagers then realised that they have bought the useless worthless stray monkeys @ $700 each and they are now unable to resell them!

Nobody has use for stray monkeys....

The rush into trading in Bitcoin is the next *monkey business*

Once the trading stops who will want to buy a digital code with no intrinsic value?

It will make a lot of people bankrupt and a few people filthy rich in this *monkey business*

That's how *Monkey Business* works

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by rookidmart: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Cosade, do you know how bitcoin works at all?
Forget about the price.
Do you understand how the tech works?
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by easyflex: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
cosade:

WHAT IS BITCOIN?

A long time ago in a village far far away.......A lot of monkeys lived near the village.

One day a merchant came to the village to buy these monkeys!

He announced that he will buy the monkeys @ $100 each.

The villagers thought that this man is mad.

They thought how can somebody buy stray monkeys at $100 each?

Still, some people caught some monkeys and gave it to this merchant and he gave $100 for each monkey.

This news spread like wildfire and people caught monkeys and sold it to the merchant.

After a few days, the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys @ 200 each.

The lazy villagers also ran around to catch the remaining monkeys!

They sold the remaining monkeys @ 200 each.

Then the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys @ 500 each!

The villagers start to lose sleep! ... They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left and got 500 each.

The villagers were waiting anxiously for the next announcement.

Then the merchant announced that he is going home for a week. And when he returns, he will buy monkeys @ 1000 each!

He asked his employee to take care of the monkeys he bought. He was alone taking care of all the monkeys in a cage.

The merchant went home.

The villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell it at $1000 each.

Then the employee told them that he will sell some monkeys @ 700 each secretly.

This news spread like fire. Since the merchant buys monkey @ 1000 each, there is a 300 profit for each monkey.

The next day, villagers made a queue near the monkey cage.

The employee sold all the monkeys at 700 each. The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys!

The villagers took care of their monkeys & waited for the merchant to return.

But nobody came! ... Then they ran to the employee...

But he has already left too !

The villagers then realised that they have bought the useless worthless stray monkeys @ $700 each and they are now unable to resell them!

Nobody has use for stray monkeys....

The rush into trading in Bitcoin is the next *monkey business*

Once the trading stops who will want to buy a digital code with no intrinsic value?

It will make a lot of people bankrupt and a few people filthy rich in this *monkey business*

That's how *Monkey Business* works

Bro , with all due respect, you really need some education. I for sure can bet with all the money I got that you did not author this article. It's an obvious copy and paste.

Spare a little bit of your time and read up on blockchain technology and how it is changing the world. It is almost applicable in all sectors of human endeavor.

It's not all about bitcoin, it is about the blockchain.
I kinda feel embarrassed when I see people speaking so authoritatively from a position of ignorance.
Educate yourself brother, bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by WebSurfer(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yards:

One of the best way to trade is using limits on exchange. For example you can set a sell limit that you want to sell your btc at $3000 per coin. That order is created, at any moment btc touches $3000 you coin will be auto sold. Likewise you want to buy you set a buy limit of whatever price you wish to purchase, the moment btc drops to that price your order will be auto activated.

It's a cool way to trade without worries.
Where can one do that? I mean provider
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by cosade(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2017
easyflex:

Bro , with all due respect, you really need some education. I for sure can bet with all the money I got that you did not author this article. It's an obvious copy and paste.

Spare a little bit of your time and read up on blockchain technology and how it is changing the world. It is almost applicable in all sectors of human endeavor.

It's not all about bitcoin, it is about the blockchain.
I kinda feel embarrassed when I see people speaking so authoritatively from a position of ignorance.
Educate yourself brother, bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme.

By the grace of God, we shall revisit this discussion soon.
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Michaelnsd: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by chuksys: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Learn how to mine bitcoins for free and make up to $1500 monthly.

Read this short article by clicking the medium link below

https://medium.com/@chuksagbakuru/how-to-mine-bitcoins-for-free-db7d1483db10
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Willincino: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=cosade post=63586860]

By the grace of God, we shall revisit this discussion soon. Who is the odd man out? You people would just open your mouth and spew jargons all in the name of 'I2K'
Re: Cryptocurrency Proves Nigeria Is Populated With Over 180 Million Skeptics by Gee64: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2021
IF YOU WANT TO BREAK THAT POVERTY BARRIER IN YOUR LIFE COME, PLEASE MINE PI NETWORK COIN ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE WITHOUT LOSE OF DATA NOW AS AN EARLY BIRD AND THANK ME LATER!

*SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR DETAILS IF YOU CARE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Contemporary 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / I Made Over N1 Million From Dogecoin Last Week -it Was Crazy / Learn Winning Tips In 49ja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.