Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" (48974 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Seyi Law In A Mature Way After Shading Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by gozie112(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amadioha fall on u...hushpuppi reply kcee

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by liftedhigh: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
But wait o, what is wrong with these guys?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Homeboiy: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
akpakpa oshi ome

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Kingblingz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno has killed u already so dont come here and be forming like u exist.. U dead nd buried in a gucci casket

194 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by NextGovernor(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
When I saw Kcee attacked Hush Puppi I just laughed. Though I am not in support of Hush Puppi but have to air my view.

I know Kcee very well. I know his root. He was living in Parma, Italy. He was selling drugs (coicaine) in streets. Him and Presh were living together in the same house.

I normally go on vacations to Italy then and was staying in the same building with Kcee and Presh but different Condo. Kcee & Presh was down while my friend was upstairs. He use to come to the condo I stay to see my friends then. He wasn't famous then.

I have alot of hidden and illegal deals he has done and will leave that for another day. Even E-money story is in my palm.

It's a pity that even Kcee still get mouth dey talk about legit funds....

236 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Papiikush: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol...finally the guy don turn celeb. They will Apologize to each other later but mission accomplished.

I need to diss someone. I want to become famous. grin

Mýnd444 you broke ass Nigga. angry

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Papiikush: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
When I saw Kcee attacked Hush Puppi I just laughed. Though I am not in support of Hush Puppi but have to air my view.

I know Kcee very well. I know his root. He was living in Parma, Italy. He was selling drugs (coicaine) in streets. Him and Presh were living together in the same house.

I normally go on vacations to Italy then and was staying in the same building with Kcee and Presh but different Condo. Kcee & Presh was down while my friend was upstairs. He use to come to the condo I stay to see my friends then. He wasn't famous then.

I have alot of hidden and illegal deals he has done and will leave that for another day. Even E-money story is in my palm.

Minister for historical affairs. Omini knoweth. Talk, talker, talkest. I see you sir

487 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by cappyLEE200(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hushpuppi,you av tried...u make us forget d president's hausa language address...as for me and my house,we are boycotting ur topics cry

29 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by dessz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
stale, I tried and tried but couldn't force a smile grin

27 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by SaulRazor: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

Please release it today Na...İ am very curious about that E money

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by jdstunt(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by 3RNEST(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by winetapper: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

So you want to say you were not involved, see as you wanto implicate yourself

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by liftedhigh: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by ProsperOkec: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wetin dey do Lalasticlala self

Meanwhile I have GTA v ps3, last of us, pes2015, and 50 cent and one pad @ N10,000

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hushpuppi has lost the fight already
If you're bored like I am, here's what to do: Place a cube of sugar where ants are prevalent in your house. Observe as one ant will spot it, the little snitch will then go and report to others. After it has left, remove it, so that when the other ants come they will think the other ant is a liar and will never trust it again.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by jaychubi: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

Even an idi.OT kws E money ways no pure at all can't wait for u to release their illegal ways of making money

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by ALAYORMII: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria fall on the two of them

6 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by obaival(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kcee you better shurrup before you open emoney's nyansh angry

9 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by masciv: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
There's always two sides to every coin

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by prettyzee11(f): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

So is hushpupi pure?

14 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by nobleblood: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
All I see is EREMODE

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by maberry(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
But this hushdoggi get bad mouth o

see as he want carry uncle Kcee take entertain crowd

13 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Youngdream1: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Uncle Kcee see what you have brought upon yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Onopa(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
I stand with hushpuppi grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by objayjay: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by whizzyleejr(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Spinach tree fall on the three of themgringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by pretty16(f): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmm!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by shammah1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Senseless people

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) / Teni Recounts How Tiwa Savage Came To Greet Her On Board A Plane / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.