Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Zenith Insurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Insurance (5678 Views)

Zenith Insurance Interview / Prudential Zenith Insurance / Prudential Zenith Insurance Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Insurance by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Someone should please help with the nature of this job how hard is this job cause i know insurance hardly sells in nigeria... How much do they pay? .. Is it worth attending?... What are their likely interview questions?
Re: Zenith Insurance by devonpaul(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
If you don't know enough to know insurance is hot cake in Nigeria presently, don't go for the interview.
Insurance has moved away from B2C to B2B now so if you can't handle B2B, don't get yourself frustrated with unrealistic targets. Zenith Insurance pays well if you can work your socks off and can climb up the ladder to a senior marketing executive. I know a Senior marketing executive in Zenith insurance with about 4 - 5M salary per annum. Minus sales bonus.
So if youvare ready to roll your sleeves and get dirty. You will enjoy it. Its not a walk in the park tho. Its not the typw of job you take because you just want to collect salary. Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Zenith Insurance by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Can someone with practical knowledge help me out here pleeaaassse sad

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed - N50k To 120K Monthly / Nigerianairforce Dss Is Out / How Do We Solve This Massive Unemployment Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.