Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos (27265 Views)

5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by CastedDude: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
A man identified as Mr. Celestine Chikeie Ogazie and his wife Mrs Anthonia (nee Fagbamigbe) have been declared wanted by the Nigeria Police Force after allegedly absconding with the sum of Five Million naira (N5,000,000.00) belonging to Berrymart Integrated Services which they worked for in Lagos... According to reports, the suspect conspired with his wife to commit the crime.

Read the official press statement below;

MR. CELESTINE CHIKEZIE OGAZIE WANTED BY THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE, OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, STATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION AND INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (SCIID), PANTI, YABA, LAGOS.

The pictured and above named Person is hereby declared wanted by the Nigeria Police Force. A warrant of arrest has been duly obtained against this person.

He is wanted for the offence of Criminal Breach of Trust, Theft by Servant, Fraud and Joint Act committed between April and June 2017 at Port Harcourt.

The suspect being an employee of Berrymart Integrated Services in Lagos committed the offence through false representation and deceit. He absconded with the sum of Five Million naira (N5,000,000.00) belonging to the company.

He is Igbo by tribe and married to Mrs. Anthonia Fagbamigbe (Co-consiprator).

Places Frequented: Lagos, Aba, Onitsha, Port Harcourt.

If seen, please report to the nearest Police Station or SCIID Panti or call 08135002931, 08023052471

A handsome reward awaits any person(s) with information that leads to his arrest.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/husband-wife-declared-wanted-absconding-companys-n5million-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by CastedDude: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by olatade(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Make I no talk to much before them ban me sha... developers doing what they know how to do best wink

21 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by thorpido(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmm,collabo

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
I refuse to check the names, this is why banks don't employ couples neither do they allow their staff to inter marry. He married a beautiful Afonja wife grin

24 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Ehiscotch(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Invasion of this thread by NCAN members loading…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
lofty900:
I refuse to check the names, this is why banks don't employ couples neither do they allow their staff to inter marry

Many standard companies don't do that mistake.

Especially, for confidentiality sake.

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Just looking at her picture I knew she could not be trusted

Any woman who shaves can not be trusted.

See Delilah.

I wonder why women even shave sef undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by joe4real12: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Did you people tell us when u employed them?
Don't disturb us here abeg.

Meanwhile, make I chop first.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by nerodenero: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ananias and Sapphira!!! They have committed the crime, they should do the time. I believe there is a high probability that their children will be certified thieves

7 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by tyson98: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
NAME O NAME O grin grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by eleojo23: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
N5million is nothing under this present economic situation and they chose to ruin their lives and reputation because of it.

Smh...

9 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by incredibleace(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evans people

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by femo122: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin birds of same feather thief together too bad

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
What a family!

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by donkenny(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Goto Dubai and look for them cos they're there flexing the money

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by RealEstateTek: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bonnie and Clyde. Read this now before it's too late: https://www.nairaland.com/3890506/women-absorb-retain-dna-every#57969124

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Flat heads been scamming people since 1900

Useless wannabe Jews

Neutral NCAN member grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by oheni(f): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hehehehehe police fall on dem
Android phones are so annoying. How do I explain it ?I just received a notification that my bible App needs update. Please what does the bible need update for?Has Adam eaten another apple?

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by jchioma: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dis one na collabo, so we we go call am afonflat! grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmmm

Bonnie & Clyde

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by BigBrother9ja: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evans people

Nee rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by samkay3g(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Collabo... Au flatty and Afonja go marry na
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Abalado(f): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
just 5million,, hhhaaaaa, u see nna life..

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by anonymuz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
It's balanced....so the so called NCAN members should abort mission. Case closed.
Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by missyadorable(f): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afonja wife, contaminated by Flat head husband

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
This one weak me as Ncan boss

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Xer0: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
NCAN international caucus have agreed that, this is a stalemate, members abort the mission.

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by safiaapussy: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Family Business Tribe Business Head Shape Business grin

Re: Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos by Portgas(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
I actually guessed the tribe of the MAN and got it right ......
(no offence)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Backing A Baby & Another Fight Over A Man (Video, Pic) / Nigeria's Murder Mysteries That Were Never Solved / Boy Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Made To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.