Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters (40688 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
you swallow Sahara reporters sowoore's hypocrisy wholesale and it's epic that you are so gullible telling us that he doesn't care about Apc pdp is a white lie, ok let me ask you just one question, Tinubu is an APC leader with corrupt past, the burdillon house was formerly Lagos state guests house in the 90s and a dubious transfer of a state property to Tinubu's ownership was not transparent until another govnt takes over, Now SHOW ME ONE SINGLE WRITE UP ABOUT DUBIOUS TINUBU FROM SAHARA REPORTERS OR YOU LOSE YOUR RESPECT oya now!

http://saharareporters.com/2012/10/30/bola-tinubu’s-“millions-pounds”-bid-buy-mimiko-ogaga-ifowodo

http://saharareporters.com/2013/10/29/bola-tinubu-family-paralyzes-lagos-economic-activity

http://saharareporters.com/2011/04/25/senator-elect-remi-tinubu-booed-“fela”-show-lagos

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153775340492703&id=96184337702&_rdr

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/23/former-lagos-governor-bola-tinubu’s-private-jet-accused-ferrying-yahya-jammeh’s-loot-out

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/21/dark-legacy-bola-tinubu-modiu-olaguro

Just a few for your reading pleasure

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by wetdspace(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2017
chuksanambra:
Sowore went against Abacha, he was injected with lead poison in his head.
He went against OBJ, was on exile. He went against Yar Adua and was also on exile. In fact, he broke the news of Yar Adua's death to the dismay of Turai and the cabal. They had no choice but to hand over to GEJ.

He went against GEJ and was so accurate that GEJ said on live TV that he learnt of his own brother's death from SR.
In this Buhari's regime, he's been arrested without cause in an attempt to shut him up. Now, Saraki amd his gang of thieves are up in arms against SR.

I can see a lot of financially poor and mentally bankrupt posters attacking Sowore and Sahara Reporters. Unfortunately for them, they do no understand that Sowore is one of the last patriotic Nigerians in Nigeria today.

Sowore is based in the US but fighting for the interests of Nigerians from there. Most of these people attacking him would trade their entire lineage for a one-way ticket to New York.

He's comfortable by all standards and he's chosen to fight for those without a voice. Unfortunately, some descendants of Judas Iscariot who have taken it upon themselves to adopt and support every person of questionable character are also against SR.

Sahara Reporters has done more for Nigeria and Nigerians than all Nigerian leaders since 1999. SR is on the side of Nigerians and are a scourge to corruption and atrocious leadership.

Nigerian leaders can be rest assured that very soon, through the instrumentality of SR, they and all those who benefitted from their crimes ( their wives, children and families) would pay in full for their crimes against the people of Nigeria.

WOW!!! How I wish every retards can gain a little sense from this.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by redsun(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigeria is a gangster paradise. If not,men like saraki and even the judge that delivered this judgement will be languishing in jail. It is country where laws only favours criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Verdict in ILORIN....KWARA STATE grin grin grin grin

That makes it a pure joke. The Kwara State Stadium and University have been renamed in honour of the father, Olusola.

Kwara has been the parlour of the Sarakis since 1970s....

Kwara people are a slave to saraki family, all what they need is #1000 new note

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by Stunner16(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Modsenemy:
Will you pay the 4bn naira or not should be the main reaction

That blabbermouth doesn't have a fraction of #1b to pay anybody.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by DrogoG(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Paying 4bn to Saraki is like paying a thief who rapes you financially!!

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by Cmarketer(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2017
I have never known the name of the owner of Sahara reporters, nor the people behind it. I am not from the same state with them. But I am one of their serious fan. I respect their fearless and honest reports. I don't miss their reports and I am using this medium to raise my thump for them. You guys are wonderful.

They are the most fearless and patriotic jonalists in the world. All those negative comments against them from this forum are from Saraki's men. I am sure that some men without consciences have been bribed to make those negative comments against them.

The writers should tell us which of the reports is false?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by Dollabiz: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Gbese
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by laudate: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrwarks054:
the best way to tackle poverty
Why are you people so daft, that you post such distracting stuff about placing bets, in places where they are not meant to be?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by slimfit1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Verdict in ILORIN....KWARA STATE grin grin grin grin

That makes it a pure joke. The Kwara State Stadium and University have been renamed in honour of the father, Olusola.

Kwara has been the parlour of the Sarakis since 1970s....

I can assure you that the judge is getting half of the money.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by stuffs4me(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chiefpriest1:

If you have read any of his interviews before, he has always said he is not a journalist, but an activist using the media for his activities.

By the way, most of his stories have turned out to be true.

There are too many of Sowore's fabricated stories that he has not been able to prove.

Besides, one case is enough to convict him and send him to jail.

Try and put yourself in the position of Sowore's victims, imagine someone just came up with a terrible lie that you rapped a 12year old girl that you probably have never met in your life. How would you feel.

The laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria does not allow Sowore or any other blogger to publish anything without solid proof.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by laudate: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
stuffs4me:
There are too many of Sowore's fabricated stories that he has not been able to prove.

Besides, one case is enough to convict him and send him to jail.

Try and put yourself in the position of Sowore's victims, imagine someone just came up with a terrible lie that you rapped a 12year old girl that you probably have never met in your life. How would you feel.

The laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria does not allow Sowore or any other blogger to publish anything without solid proof.

One of the most astute responses I have read on NL in a long time. You deserve a round of applause, for this piece, bro'. cool

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by Akinrogun(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
KahlDrogo:
"Saraki started stealing since 1990" he restated. grin grin

Saraki be like: what manner of stubborn child is this? cheesy

damn!.....u sent me on an unmitigated laughter. Waoh....dope punchline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by TijaniAbu: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
datribune:
It is unfortunate dat many Nigerians do not really know what Sahara Reporters & its founder Omoyele Sowore stand for. Sowore is one of d greatest nigerian patriots of all time whose life is dedicated to good governance in nigeria. He was one of d leading lights who suffered greatly in d struggle 4 democracy in nigeria & he keeps fighting 4 a better country. SOWORE & SAHARA REPORTERS DO NOT CARE 4 UR APC OR PDP. Their concern is 4 good governance in Nigeria. d reports seem skewed in favour of APC simply because PDP has been longer in power than d APC.Sowore & Sahara Reporters will never shield any looter of our common wealth. Saraki is a joke wit dis jankara judgement & our judiciary keeps embarrassing itself.

Sowore stands for extortion, blackmail, criminality and lies. When his Unilag rape victims of yonder land in USA he will also stand for rape.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by Kdon2: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Modsenemy:

Ur dad is

Dog!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by datribune: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
[s]
TijaniAbu:

Sowore stands for extortion, blackmail, criminality and lies. When his Unilag rape victims of yonder land in USA he will also stand for rape.
[/s]

I will not dignify rumour wit a response.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by ezigr8(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
the judiciary is the biggest challenge in our country called Nigeria. The judges are just making mockery of the judicial system on a daily bases.

A sound and serious minded judiciary is wat makes a country stands out.

It will take a damn long long while for my country to get fixed.

jankara judgement indeed

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by 989900: 4:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Sowore and sahara reporters have contributed more to the growth of democracy and sane society than these thieving senators.

Sowore might not adhere strictly to journalistic ethics and guidelines, but the guy has made a huge difference in Nigeria's media space.

The fear of sahara reporters for our politicians is the beginning of wisdom.

Thank you Sowore. Patriotic Nigerians love you.

GBAM!
Put this on replay, say it loud for all (both home and abroad) to hear.

4billion kor, 'taaty billion' ni.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by 989900: 4:07am On Jul 01, 2017
chuksanambra:
Sowore went against Abacha, he was injected with lead poison in his head.
He went against OBJ, was on exile. He went against Yar Adua and was also on exile. In fact, he broke the news of Yar Adua's death to the dismay of Turai and the cabal. They had no choice but to hand over to GEJ.

He went against GEJ and was so accurate that GEJ said on live TV that he learnt of his own brother's death from SR.
In this Buhari's regime, he's been arrested without cause in an attempt to shut him up. Now, Saraki amd his gang of thieves are up in arms against SR.

I can see a lot of financially poor and mentally bankrupt posters attacking Sowore and Sahara Reporters. Unfortunately for them, they do no understand that Sowore is one of the last patriotic Nigerians in Nigeria today.

Sowore is based in the US but fighting for the interests of Nigerians from there. Most of these people attacking him would trade their entire lineage for a one-way ticket to New York.

He's comfortable by all standards and he's chosen to fight for those without a voice. Unfortunately, some descendants of Judas Iscariot who have taken it upon themselves to adopt and support every person of questionable character are also against SR.

Sahara Reporters has done more for Nigeria and Nigerians than all Nigerian leaders since 1999. SR is on the side of Nigerians and are a scourge to corruption and atrocious leadership.

Nigerian leaders can be rest assured that very soon, through the instrumentality of SR, they and all those who benefitted from their crimes ( their wives, children and families) would pay in full for their crimes against the people of Nigeria.

God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by 989900: 4:12am On Jul 01, 2017
datribune:
It is unfortunate dat many Nigerians do not really know what Sahara Reporters & its founder Omoyele Sowore stand for. Sowore is one of d greatest nigerian patriots of all time whose life is dedicated to good governance in nigeria. He was one of d leading lights who suffered greatly in d struggle 4 democracy in nigeria & he keeps fighting 4 a better country. SOWORE & SAHARA REPORTERS DO NOT CARE 4 UR APC OR PDP. Their concern is 4 good governance in Nigeria. d reports seem skewed in favour of APC simply because PDP has been longer in power than d APC.Sowore & Sahara Reporters will never shield any looter of our common wealth. Saraki is a joke wit dis jankara judgement & our judiciary keeps embarrassing itself.

I think we should all ask: where was Bukola when Yele was 'chesting' Abacha bullets and 'koboko'?

Yeah, Bukky was busy enjoying Papa's love.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by 989900: 4:14am On Jul 01, 2017
stuffs4me:

[s]This has got to be the dumbest post in the history of Nigeria.

Tinubu is the single biggest thieving Governor in Africa. Tinubu is the biggest landlord in Africa. Tinubu owns nearly half of Lagos[/s].

Sit down!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by seanet01: 4:17am On Jul 01, 2017
laudate:

Guy, Sahara Reporters is not always accurate. undecided
Yes, But no news outlet in the world is!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by iamrealdeji(m): 4:19am On Jul 01, 2017
oshe11:
see as he worwor wit okporlor eyes....

Old man wen dey barb swag
your father has been Saraki's slave for long,now he passed the NATO. to you. now you're here wasting your life on Saraki while his own children are enjoying with your future. Its obvious you will turn to Saraki's son's slave too.
idiot black monkey that thinks anybody that's married should scrape their hair,you're obviously a villager

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by iamrealdeji(m): 4:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Ilorin is full of mediocre criminal judges that cover up as religious men. they survive on bribery and worship Saraki,Saraki is their God, why wouldn't they fine Sowore 4bn?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by oshe11: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2017
iamrealdeji:
your father has been Saraki's slave for long,now he passed the NATO. to you. now you're here wasting your life on Saraki while his own children are enjoying with your future. Its obvious you will turn to Saraki's son's slave too.
idiot black monkey that thinks anybody that's married should scrape their hair,you're obviously a villager

hahhahahahahahaahha.....

Chaiiiiiii........

Saraki do U strong tin ooo

It is well bro grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by datribune: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2017
989900:

I think we should all ask: where was Bukola when Yele was 'chesting' Abacha bullets and 'koboko'?

Yeah, Bukky was busy enjoying Papa's love.

No mind am. Kobo hin nor go get.
While Sowore was literally putting his life on d line 4 Nigeria, Sarakill was busy tucking away assets he acquired frm Societe Bank depositors' money in secret offshore territories as revealed in d Panama papers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by stuffs4me(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
989900:

Sit down!

Who is this Stoopeed clown.

Olodo ode.
Mumu grade 1
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters by 989900: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
stuffs4me:

[s]Who is this Stoopeed clown.

Olodo ode.
Mumu grade 1[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) / Rufai Oseni To Alex Otti: Why Do You Spend Close To A Billion On Food? / Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.