Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One (2215 Views)

(photos) 10 Cute Puppies You'll Surly Love / Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* / Photos Of Cute Puppies And Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by MsZee(f): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2010
Puppies are so so fine!
Their cuddly nature is what attracts me more.
Do you also feel the same way? check out these pretty puppies

Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2010
they are cute but I will not keep them as pet
Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by MsZee(f): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2010
More cute puppies

Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by MsZee(f): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
FINALLY>>>> THIS.

If you've got some, you can post for us to share.

@Rokiatu, its ok, i know people that don't even like pets.

Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by iice(f): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2010
Toys but yeah i love dogs (animals actually). . .so puppies are totally adorable kiss
Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by Spyker: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
All of them na "nkita"
Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by Gabry(f): 3:51am On Jan 31, 2010
Why dos the puppy look mutated    shocked  Like someone jab them to be like that or sumthin. .  This is freaky.

I like normal original puppies. The none mutated like puppy with no bedazzling shizzling bling bling and all. , My neigbour's dog just gave birth to 3 males and 1 female. I will take pictures of them and post it here soon
Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by Gabry(f): 3:57am On Jan 31, 2010
I have one picture of my little fluffy. but she pass away, Someone hit and run over her. sad Anyays. ,

Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by Gabry(f): 4:00am On Jan 31, 2010
And these are my puppies Muffiin in Red Ribbon, Bubbles in Blue, Pumpkin in Orange and Pebbles in Pink. I gave Muffin and Pumpkin to a neighbour of mine 3 blocks away and I gave Peebles to my bst friend. I kept Bubbles because he was very ill and weak when he was a puppy and I had to really take care of him. The rest are super healthy

they all have grown up and have their own children and grandchildren and became old and pass away.   cry  cry cry

Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by Gabry(f): 4:04am On Jan 31, 2010
This is Bubbles when he grew up and became a man! wink

Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by cinamon(f): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
hey loves,

i've got male and female pure breed lhasa apsos for sale in abuja.

the pups were born one week ago so won't be weaned off their mother for another few weeks, but you can place your order now and have them delivered to you in the next few weeks.

you can also come check out the dogs in garki abuja.

colours: light brown, dark brown, pure white, white with black and brown spots.

each pup goes for n100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) only.

Re: Cute Puppies>>> Makes You Wish To Have One by dasparrow: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
cinamon: hey loves,

i've got male and female pure breed lhasa apsos for sale in abuja.

the pups were born one week ago so won't be weaned off their mother for another few weeks, but you can place your order now and have them delivered to you in the next few weeks.

you can also come check out the dogs in garki abuja.

colours: light brown, dark brown, pure white, white with black and brown spots.

each pup goes for n100,000 (one hundred thousand naira) only.

They are so cute!

(1) (Reply)

Dog Food Available In Lagos / 'Peace' For Sale for 100k / Owners And Sellers Of American Eskimo Dogs Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.