Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,942 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

Really Need Help And Response - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Really Need Help And Response (389 Views)

Nigerian Youths: Politics, Plight And Response / Facts We Really Need To Know About Slavery. / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Really Need Help And Response by klins4213(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please I don't know if this is the right session, but I have need urgent help,response and positive suggestions.

I gained admission into I AM (International Aviation College) Ilorin, since 2014, I deferred the admission pending when I get sponsorship, I have applied to so many ministries since then and never heard from them.

I even sent a sponsorship letter to PTDF,they collected it, filed it and nothing was done till today.

I was was referred to my local government when I wrote to then Edo state government, but t Chairman agreed to sponsor, the money was signed a part of the allocation, a letter h signed was given to me to take to the school that he was going to foot the bill, but when time to pay came, he kept saying no money, and many stories, I was told that he was using me for his next campaign as sponsoring one of the LGA youth in Aviation school.

Please am so confused, as th school initiated communication with me as when I was resuming, I know fully the chairman has spent the said allocated aviation money he signed into budget. I need suggestion of any agency or organisation that sponsor Aviation students, it's urgent please..Mods please help on this...Please I will appreciate Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Centres & Subjects – 2017/18 / Investors Dump Banks Stocks As CBN, Dangote Take Over Etisalat / 2017 JAMB D.E. Medicine&surgery Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.