Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? (31313 Views)

In Need Of Gemstones Purse..... / Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by chipaco: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2016
Pls I am in need of emerald , real supplier send quote with clear picture to donchillglobal@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by fetakings: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Anyone with Gem stone should kindly contact me on whatapp (07037817643) or on email fetakings@gmail.com.....kindly send the quotation with clear pics
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Anwa23: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gment:
For top time and serious buyers your opportunity is come as my land in Ebonyi state has a huge deposit of gemstones. Whit for electroplating diamond. Hit me 08184349383.samples available.

Please send me the stones you have and their prices
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Anwa23: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
rhodacious:
@asdan

i do gemstones, rough or faceted

sapphire cornflower blue 4,500 per gram

tourmalines pink 1.,200 per gram

tourmalines green 1,800 per gram

tourmalines blue 4,500 per gram

aquamarine 2,200 per gram

tourmaline rubelite 1,200 per gram

zircon 350 per gram

amethyst 150 per gram

diamonds price on request

you can have it faceted to your cut choice

we are registered with nigerian export promtion council, so you know we have a standard to maintain.

facetgem@archaeologist.com

happiness

Do you still have these stones? I'm interested in buying
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
sholatech:
Ikamefa:

You can send me an email and i will send you pictures of rough gemstones i sell. The unpolished ones are called rough gemstones.they are sold per gram or per Kg. The polished stones are sold in carats.

Do you own a jewellery shop or you intend to sell to jewellery manufacturers/designers who will then polish them?
Hello I sent you an email
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by ankurwinwin: 2:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Can you suggest me pricing for rough green and pink tourrmaline stones...I am from India and interested to buy at least 1 kg in quantity.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:00am On Jan 25, 2017
sholatech:
Ikamefa,

Nigeria is blessed with lots of Gemstones.

I sell both rough and faceted Gemstones.The Rough gemstones are directly from mining sites and bought be lapidaries and gem dealers. These are then sent to lapidaries where they are cut/polished and atimes treated to facet Gemstones. It is these facet gemstones that are then mounted in rings, necklaces etc.

I sell rough gemstones like white topaz, green tourmaline, pink tourmaline,amethyst, citrine, almandine garnet, spessartite garnet, blue sapphire etc. I also sell faceted pink morganite,mined from nigeria which was cut and polished in Sri-lanka.

Of course, buying directly from Nigeria is far cheaper than buying from dealers abroad.

Do let me knowwhich ones you need.
I sent you a pm please check your email
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2017
sholatech:
Poske:

Sure,there are cutters in Nigeria.I have friends that facet gemstones but best custom cut is by Sri-Lankas, though some chinese lapidaries also have automated but not-too-professional cut.

In terms of quantity, which of the stones do you require?

Please am in need of tourmaline gemstone, I sent you a pm but you are yet to reply. Please I will to get your contact its urgent
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by sholatech(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Please am in need of tourmaline gemstone, I sent you a pm but you are yet to reply. Please I will to get your contact its urgent

Sorry I am not able to access my PMs. Just leave your email or number here so I get across to you
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Blakjewelry(m): 2:13am On Feb 02, 2017
sholatech:

Sorry I am not able to access my PMs. Just leave your email or number here so I get across to you
Pm are send straight to your email address, when you access your email you will see the email from nairaland informing you of a pm, you can reply to the email.

Anyway you can click on my profile my number and email are placed there, I will remove afterward. Thank you
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
sholatech:

Am still waiting o, my email my phone number is on my profile. Don't want to post it here.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by sholatech(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Am still waiting o, my email my phone number is on my profile. Don't want to post it here.

I've sent you Email
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by pietja: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm from Europe, Poland. I am looking for suppliers precious stones: ruby, emerald, aquamarine tourmaline, sapphire, tanzanite, garnet, and other
All uncut stones, transparent, reasonable size, nice colors
Seeking suppliers - longer cooperation. The first shopping small - I have to show my clients stones.
Send what you have pictures of what size.
Be the price - they must be very good.
I have a friend in Nigeria - help in business

Please write to: herkules.pm@interia.pl
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Zenithconsults: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
pls i want to sell gemstone, i reside in Lagos pls can anyone connect me with any buyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by sundayomega: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Did anybody know the names of this stones please,kindly help me out with name,thanks

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by whao: 4:39pm On May 06, 2017
I greet everyone.

I deal in germ Stones​ ranging from

1. Pink, blue Tourmaline
2. Acquaremarine
3. Emerald
4. Sapphire
5. Garnet

QUARTZ
1. Smoky quartz
2. Tibetan quartz
3. Crystal quartz
4. Rose quartz

METALLIC
1. Lead ore
2. Zinc
3. Tin

I will guarantee you this materials I mentioned but please Note I don't do CIF or FOB but ex site.

If you have your money, come and see and then pay if the quality is what you need.

Contact me on tokbet.benji@gmail.com, WhatsApp/call 08093008831
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by whao: 4:42pm On May 06, 2017
pietja:
I'm from Europe, Poland. I am looking for suppliers precious stones: ruby, emerald, aquamarine tourmaline, sapphire, tanzanite, garnet, and other
All uncut stones, transparent, reasonable size, nice colors
Seeking suppliers - longer cooperation. The first shopping small - I have to show my clients stones.
Send what you have pictures of what size.
Be the price - they must be very good.
I have a friend in Nigeria - help in business

Please write to: herkules.pm@interia.pl

Tell your friend to contact me from my details above and we make arrangements to meet
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by ndiloso: 12:40am On Jun 30, 2017
I have created a thread for we minners,
https://www.nairaland.com/3888589/suppliers-minerals-agricultural-produce-nigeria#57971361
Join us there, secure buyers and offtake agreements
whao:
I greet everyone.

I deal in germ Stones​ ranging from

1. Pink, blue Tourmaline
2. Acquaremarine
3. Emerald
4. Sapphire
5. Garnet

QUARTZ
1. Smoky quartz
2. Tibetan quartz
3. Crystal quartz
4. Rose quartz

METALLIC
1. Lead ore
2. Zinc
3. Tin

I will guarantee you this materials I mentioned but please Note I don't do CIF or FOB but ex site.

If you have your money, come and see and then pay if the quality is what you need.

Contact me on tokbet.benji@gmail.com, WhatsApp/call 08093008831
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by NSANDAN: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2017
i can supply dimonds from cameroon +23797875727
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by NSANDAN: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2017
I CAN SUPPLY GEMS FROM CAMEROON I NEED ONLY SIRIUOS BUYERS
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by dklex(m): 3:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Zenithconsults:
pls i want to sell gemstone, i reside in Lagos pls can anyone connect me with any buyer

hello, do u still have them ? I have a serious buyer from India contact me.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by dklex(m): 3:53am On Aug 27, 2017
NSANDAN:
I CAN SUPPLY FROM CAMEROON I NEED ONLY SIRIUOS BUYERS

hello sir, are u on whatsapp ? drop me your number on whatsapp let's talk.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Samadict(f): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
I had tourmaline

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by NSANDAN: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
i sale diamonds and sapphire
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by NSANDAN: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
diamond for sale from cameroon +23797875727 WhatsApp ; i am mr Godwill need very sirious buyers only
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by mayhills082: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=AJJ17 post=47076282]

Please I need the tormaline Is it still available? ..My number..09074984693
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by mayhills082: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
galena lead needed in large quantities... pls contact me asap. 09074984693
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by jbblues24(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Let me take a nap... great boldness, anyway. cool
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Ejprojectmgtech: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=sholatech post=864737]Ikamefa,

Please I want us to talk on rough Gemstone directly from site. I want to know if you have Garnet and how much do you sell them ?
I want you to email me on adexalison@gmail.com or ejprojectmgtechltd@gmail.com or Whatsapp me 08066412217 .
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Ejprojectmgtech: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikamefe pls contact me if you sell Gemstones especially Garnet or Amathyst? I mean the rough Gemstone from site . Unpolished . WhatsApp me pls 08066412217 and chat me up here first .
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Ejprojectmgtech: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2019
Krisddon:

Do you deal on blue sapphire?... If yes, how can we hook up?
Pls Whatsapp me on 08066412217 if you have unpolished gemstone from site.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Ejprojectmgtech: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2019
NSANDAN:
I AM PRESENTLY HAVING A SOURCE OF SPESSARTITE GARNET AND I NEED VERY SIRIOUS BUYERS ONLY CONTACT +23791634094 or grand.gody@yahoo.com
Contact me too. For gemstones especially Garnet 08066412217

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Common Fashion Faux Pas Women Make / Miss Angola Is Crowned Miss Universe 2011 / Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.