Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? (4159 Views)

Locking Your Gtb Account / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Can One Receive Western Union In A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by sapientia1(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, I need help in getting quality information about requirements to transfer money into my Gtb account. The sender is from the United States and I made some research on how to go about it, it was made clear that I have to get a code from the sender, the sender's address and name and a secret question.

Now, I wanna know if it is the senders full name or just two names, and what if the sender didn't put any security question?

please, I need clarifications
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by orobs93(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2017
The sender can send it directly to ur account but western unio will give him a form to fill then he will send you the receipt.
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by joe4real12: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Simply supply the sender with GT Bank account number. The sender will send it directly from his bank to your account.
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by sapientia1(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Thanks guys, the person has already transferred via western union, what are the processes to get it to my account.
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by Zdoh(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2017
sapientia1:
Thanks guys, the person has already transferred via western union, what are the processes to get it to my account.
Tell the sender to give you Receiver's name,MTCN and answer to the Secrete queation.Then go to your bank with your regulatory ID and pick up the money at their western union desk.

Or use quikteller to convert the money to your account if you're a gtbank customer.

Enjoy!!
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by trueinfo: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Zdoh:
Tell the sender to give you Receiver's name,MTCN and answer to the Secrete queation.Then go to your bank with your regulatory ID and pick up the money at their western union desk.

Or use quikteller to convert the money to your account if you're a gtbank customer.

Enjoy!!

How much did you eventually got /$ using WU via GTB please?
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by sapientia1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Zdoh:

Enjoy!!
Thanks bro. I think you meant sender should give me full sender's name instead of 'sender should send receiver's name's, right?
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by Zdoh(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
sapientia1:
Thanks bro. I think you meant sender should give me full sender's name instead of 'sender should send receiver's name's, right?
Yes you're right.
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by Zdoh(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
trueinfo:

How much did you eventually got /$ using WU via GTB please?
I don't really know how much they will exchange for you.
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by gbzed(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Zdoh:

Enjoy!!
Bro Make I ask one question, can western union be used to transfer money within nigeria? If no do you know of any agency that is used for transferring money within Nigerian without the use of ba accounts
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by Zdoh(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2017
gbzed:

Bro Make I ask one question, can western union be used to transfer money within nigeria? If no do you know of any agency that is used for transferring money within Nigerian without the use of ba accounts
Western union is an international money transfer.They don't transfer within the country in Nigeria.

To transfer money without the use of bank or your bank account,kindly locate any of the Paga outlet within your area.Take cash to them and they will help you to transfer your money.
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by agarawu23(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2017
sapientia1:
@ what exchange rate were u paid with WU?
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by gbzed(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Zdoh:
Western union is an international money transfer.They don't transfer within the country in Nigeria.

To transfer money without the use of bank or your bank account,kindly locate any of the Paga outlet within your area.Take cash to them and they will help you to transfer your money.
Thanks Bro lemme show my appreciation with this

Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by Zdoh(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
gbzed:

Thanks Bro lemme show my appreciation with this
Bro I fit like crying now...This is my dream car.I pray to God day and night to start with me with this particular car.There's one in my area they displayed for sale and anytime I pass that place I am like God what can I do for you so I can pay for this car. Lord!!!!
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by gbzed(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Zdoh:
Bro I fit like crying now...This is my dream car.I pray to God day and night to start with me with this particular car.There's one in my area they displayed for sale and anytime I pass that place I am like God what can I do for you so I can pay for this car. Lord!!!!
no worrry Bro hustle go pay one day God go bless YOU
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by gbzed(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Zdoh:

no worry Bro Hustle go surely pay very soon God will bless each and everyone of us
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by Zdoh(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
gbzed:

no worry Bro Hustle go surely pay very soon God will bless each and everyone of us
Amen.
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by Zdoh(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
EXCHANGE TODAY :

BUYING

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin

SELLING

Paypal - Skrill - Neteller - Payoneer and Bitcoin

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceoclark And I writer instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Kindly,check signature for contac
Re: How Do I Receive Western Union Transfer Into My GTB Account? by rowilz: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
pls can I receive money from western union into my diamond account ?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Online Fraud? / Difference Btw Enterprise & LTD companies / 10 Ugly Pieces Of Art You Won’t Believe Sold For Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.