Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent (18923 Views)

Ifeanyichukwu Hezekiah, Ugwu Stephen, Amalum Chikamso's Locally Made Car / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / Locally Made Car Spotted In Amassoma, Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by CastedDude: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2017
According to trending reports, this work was done by Ahmadu Ibrahim,a talented automobile designer from Badariya Area, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State. According to reports, the young man did all this with locally sourced materials..

An online campaign has been launched for the talented young man in order to gain recognition/help from the government for his work.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/automobile-designer-uses-locally-sourced-materials-showcase-talent-photos.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by CastedDude: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2017

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by CastedDude: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Waow see raw talent

4 Likes

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Homeboiy: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2017
If na Hollywood now

They will maximize the pictures n u will think they r real cars

kudos to d manufacturer

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2017
And the foolish nonentity were on street shouting restructure and secession!
They should come out and show us what their father had ever did for this nation!
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
Long live United Nigeria Under God!
One Elder tell me something one day, he said there were every design of everything known to human and unknown yet in holy Quran and Holy Bible, I wasn't agree, until he show me in the scripture of holy Quran the design of cars, train, aeroplane, bicycle, even different types of Animal, he said if I want to see it in the Bible I must have the Hebrew Holy Bible!
I was surprise!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Touchey: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2017
Lol grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by kittykollinxx(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2017
its unfortunate that such talent was born in this country
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Evablizin(f): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Abmadu you are to much,wow very cool

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by SeniorZato(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2017
I need the guy to work for me. Tell him to contact me immediately
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Arian11(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2017
wow this is mad impressive with better materials im sure it would be appreciated on an international scale

still better than that casket "airplane" that was build sometime ago

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Aikayy: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2017
These people are really dumb.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Ekakamba: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Maid inn mai corntree. Nice wan.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
They should come out and show us what their father had ever did for this nation!
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
One Elder tell me something one day, he said there were every design of everything known to human and unknown yet in holy Quran and Holy Bible, I wasn't agree, until he show me in the scripture of holy Quran the design of cars, train, aeroplane, bicycle, even different types of Animal, he said if I want to see it in the Bible I must have the Hebrew Holy Bible!
I was surprise!

easy na.....English izza human being...

if u want to killed it....calls me.....I'll helping you...

19 Likes

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Aikayy: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2017
These people are really dumb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oshe11: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

easy na.....English izza human being...

if u want to killed it....calls me.....I'll helping you...

Ahswear his English were lipsrsealed

I had to read it verrrry slooooowly n repeatedly to understand him.

Maybe he is a kid so we shud commend him for his effort

4 Likes

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by MadCow1: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2017
What manner of rubbish is this..

9 Likes

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by kimond101: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Beautiful but highly Substandard.

The reality is in as much as it's a commendable development that we want to have car designers in Nigeria there is a minimum requirement that a road vehicle has to meet in order to be certified for usage on Nigerian road.

The standard for requirements for passenger cars (NIS 127:2017) has to be used as a guide when developing a car for its safe usage on Nigerian roads

It seems to look like a toy on a second look though

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by wiloy2k8(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Ekakamba:
Maid inn mai corntree. Nice wan.

lol
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Wow good one from fellow aboki
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by free2ryhme: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Una no dey ever transit from model stage to conceptualization and execution ni undecided
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Omeny: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
I was surprise!
. Trash

10 Likes

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by vivypretty(f): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2017
incredible sometimes talent is all u need, discover it, pursue it n it is urs to explore
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by pkems: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
This is our problem
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by free2ryhme: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Na so idea un dey ever get move from the stage to conceptualizing it and executing na there una go no see no by wood and cellotape

If na so Europe and America dey do all this while dem for no dey where dem still dey today
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by countryfive: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
I was surprise!

you need serious prayers did morning, who pursue u for dream yesternite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by NaijaEfcc: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
This is what we used to build when we were small, good old primary school days, how people are wowed by this really interests me!! I guess it's all about exposure

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Edopesin: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Cool!! U Can Av Ur Own Museum

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by 2shure: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Be like say u like SE
Sport edition cars

Double exhaust tins
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Obilla: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Creative thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? / Which Is Better, Leather Seat Vs Cloth? / How Hard Is It To Drive A Manual Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.